Coof confirmed airborne-AIDS

pic related
How come pol is always right and how can we protect ourselves from catching AIDS if you get it by breathing?

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-000614_Fritter.jpg (720x1152, 197.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677557/
youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the vaccine is AIDS
Dumb fuck

Attached: pol-283.jpg (242x242, 7.49K)

Pol says a lot of stupid bullshit, then by law of probability some of that is on the money. Then pol makes sure we never forget he was right even though he has a 0.01 batting average

The only way to prevent catching the airborne-AIDS is to never have taken the mRNA vaccine. No refunds. Pol is always right.

Attached: thefateofthevaccinated.png (669x669, 76.28K)

Isn’t aids fake though

>the vaccine is AIDS
They really aren't sending their best.

Attached: 1647215009656.jpg (478x475, 31.52K)

>T newfag
>Pol
Any Forums is always right.
Shut the fuck up you cartelnigger. Lurk for two years before opening your below-average-IQ-whore-mouth. You've obviously not been here long enough to be able to tell apart shills and bots from actual anons. Lurk for two years.

The power of Any Forums is only second to natural law itself; even if Any Forums gets stricken down, Any Forums would only grow stronger.

Any Forums has never been right about Covid and the vaccines and pic related is retarded. That guy don't understand anything about AIDS or Covid and neither do you.

Same here. Don't forget to repost it in after those 18 and 24 months since the ADE thing that this guy don't understand obviously didn't happen.

The vaccine kills cd8 cells and offers negative protection. They are more fucked. Vaccines will lose cd8 and cd4.
CBD blocks the ace2 and it looks like THC blocks the ccr5 receptor to protect the cd4 cells.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677557/
I for one vote for mandatory bong tokes or you can't enter a grocery store, go to work, or leave your house. If everyone took bong tokes several times a day for a month the virus would literally die off.

Based

Faggot sancho

Attached: 1646942123837.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

>mandatory bong tokes or you can't enter a grocery store
based

SARS-CoV2 seems to be able to infect T cells but lacks the ability to reverse transcribe its recipe into DNA and put it into T cells' genomes, like HIV does.

the point here is really that the virus contains this certain protein (from HIV-1). it's one of several proofs that it is lab-made.

>Pol
Hey newfag meximanlet

Kek and also based af

15 million?
I don't even believe that with the inflated numbers.

Remember when they straight out said that all those aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa at the end were really strange? Funny how it got memory holed immediately

Both the virus and vaccine incorporate the HIV protein that achives this, there is one big difference however, the vaccine no longer needs this protein once the RNA is in your DNA. I.e. both are a binary bioweapon the vaccine is intended to make you more vunerable to convid and all death. As part of the reset they need us to remove out governments and induce anarchy. And its th anarchy they won't be getting.

at wikipedia it's still all about bats, pangolins and probably fucking penguins you feel like in a fucking zoo lol oh my how fallen is the west

This. Any Forumssheviks have been wrong so often I stopped counting.

Fingers crossed I want to eat cops and enablers

Two more weeks

Kys Franz, also fuck you and your faggot turkish military

Oh vey

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-175756_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 312.25K)

holy shit I've literally been ripping my bong everyday for the past 2 years

Vaccine Aids is going to be called 'Long Covid'.
Any Forums called it right once again.

Attached: ouyhiuhyiu.png (999x496, 269.32K)

(picrel - Prof Danny Altmann "...it's heartbreaking")

>An expert on T-cells and autoimmunity, Altmann has recently teamed up with journalist Gez Medinger – who himself has long Covid – to write the Long Covid Handbook, set to be published later this year.

>For Altmann, the decision to become involved in research into Covid and its ongoing impact was a no-brainer.

>“We were people who had decades’ worth of viral immunology, and autoimmunity. So, you know, what else have we been training for?” he said.

Attached: danny_altman.jpg (600x400, 22.15K)

EVERYONE HAS AIDS
youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U

Attached: 1310806217858.jpg (504x496, 32.94K)