Zoomers are going to end private car ownership!

>moneylens.com/us/topics/money-saving/my-generation-will-bin-the-car-keys-and-im-delighted-e2pag

Attached: Do zoomers really.png (638x147, 11.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

squidpotion.com/2021/04/16/the-automobile-and-its-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And explain how that's a bad thing? You don't
"own" "your" car anyway at the end of the day.

And yes, zoomshits are really this naive.

I own a 2001 Toyota Camry fully paid. Don't buy shit you can't afford, dingus.

With a car, you can go anywhere you want.

N-no I rely on the machine to drive me to my destination while I look at my tiktok tiddy clips. Fuck driving!

The Zoomers won't have cars, because the ZOG is restricting the goyim having access to them. You will live in ze pods and pay fare to ze Google-Tesla tazi to get to your wage cage.

I paid for my barely-used car up front and I'm a literal janny. Try not buying useless garbage every day.

nooooo, how are the heckin' billionaire oil barons gonna get their millions of dollars if the goyim don't buy the friggin' rockefeller juice!!!!???

Attached: 1632181716193.png (884x583, 176.24K)

In 100 years America has made the first world dependent on Jew boxes. They pretended cheap liquid energy would always be there and fucked their country and the world up pushing the idea. They have known since the 60's where we would be today because there's no such thing as infinite resources on a finite world.

America had advanced public transportation before (((Ford))) Jewed everyone while crying about other Jewish behavior. The automobile is vice, slavery and addiction that has been made a near necessity in our society by design. You get taxed over and over for the roads, for the fuel, for the subsidies, for the foreign materials, insurance and bureaucracy to drive an inefficient shitbox and have the state hunting you with violence enforcers at all times and you dare to call it synonymous with freedom. The automobile is a canned hunt for ignorant victims of a collapsing industrial society.

t. literal busriders

Sprawl forces over-commuting.
Its a nuclear deterrence thats too reliant on cheap fuel. Sprawl and suburbia as affluence were a psyop to go along with this safety measure. White paint and picket fences flare up least in fallout. Even brutalism while fugly is their best blastproof design.

Zoomers are going to be the first generation to gleefully jump into the Metaverse, aren't they?

Attached: 1647911397146.jpg (827x813, 92.14K)

I own several vehicles, unless you live in one of very few places that has public infrastructure that wasn't torn apart building bustling dysfunctional suburbs you cant survive without them. Not having a choice in spending tens of thousands of dollars in vehicles and maintenance is not freedom it's coercion and slavery. Mass and smaller scale public transportation will be the normal. There's not enough materials and easy energy to keep up the clown show. These are the last generations alive that will know what it was like to be in non autonomous vehicles.

I hope so, less retards walking the earth. Soon they'll be husks with goggles strapped to their stupid faces 24/7/365.

>Muh slavery
Nice buzzword. Owning a vehicle and driving it is freedom. Driving it where you want to is freedom. Nothing comes for free of course.
Public transport or ride share on the other hand is not.
>These are the last generations alive that will know what it was like to be in non autonomous vehicles.
Let's see how those autonomous vehicles work out for them. Zoomers and people with a similar mindset are naïve with their wishful thinking of the future.

It's absolutely slavery. If it weren't our cities and infrastructure would have continued to be designed around pedestrians and being functional without them. There's no freedom in that kind of coercion.

Machine learning doesn't care about your feelings when it comes to how fast it advances. Within a decade it will be good enough to mass deploy and start forcing drivers over which is the target in the first world.

Cars literally spy on you these days. Marketing koolaid fan. Why does they need a price gouging monitor if youre not being treated like a cop.
squidpotion.com/2021/04/16/the-automobile-and-its-future/

>If it weren't our cities and infrastructure would have continued to be designed around pedestrians and being functional without them
Doubt. I could bring up the horse and buggy argument right now.
>Within a decade it will be good enough to mass deploy and start forcing drivers over which is the target in the first world.
Wishful thinking.
>buying a nucar
lol

>i can't use my phone while driving
dear god... it's that simple isn't it?

newfag

Zoomers are literally too retarded to drive anyway

Horses are better.

Yes and we will be unironically happy. Fuck this gay earth

Nueral networks are doubling every 3 months in power and aren't trapped by Moore's law. Just look at the GPT model. They just keep throwing more and more datasets at it and counterintuitively it becomes more efficient.