How would you fix divorce laws Any Forums?

How would you fix divorce laws Any Forums?

Attached: 63B5E217-695B-423D-B2C8-B000ADF1DA05.jpg (1284x1092, 579.52K)

decriminalize marital rape

fpbp

MacKenzie Scott wants niggers to die even more than we do.

Attached: 5789579788.jpg (1234x589, 135.72K)

Criminalize divorce.

Why? planned parenthood is just the nigger purger 9000. she should do more

the only way out of marriage for a woman should be her own death.

Literally who?

>How would you fix divorce laws Any Forums?
Divorce isn't a problem when women are property instead of people.

It should be based on a percentage of earnings, rather than random amounts, and current earnings at that 'but i was accustomed to x lifestyle' well now you're going to be accustomed to another, deal with it. Also i think me need to realise that if women get custody of the kids, its not good. If the divorce was messy, she could turn them against you, or use them as weapons. So long as hes paying, he should get access to the kids.

Remove alimony, remove child support, remove the presumption of a 50-50 (or worse) split. Remove laws shielding women against domestic violence and remove marital rape laws.

Not my problem. I am gay so I can't marry.

Divorce should end in death for the female.

mackenzie bezos

>You needed legalization

lmao I fuck em when I want. How the fuck are they gonna prove that shit anyway

Abolish "no fault" divorce laws where a woman can unilaterally leave her husband.
That would be the first, probably most important step.
Second is recognize that the marital vows are a legally binding contract, the only expiration on said contract is "till death do you part" , i.e. it only ends when someone dies.
Outside of that, divorce is only valid in cases of marital unfaithfulness, or spousal abuse.

undo women's rights.

>them
nice LARP, tell us when you get a wife for real

Shut up incel

dont allow women to own property

Nah fuck alll that. Divorce the man, divorce his money and you leave the kids unless the an intitiates

Cope

Shotgun wedding...
Shotgun divorce...

Step 1:
>Did the marriage produce any children?
No? You each walk away with what you originally had. Shared assets are split 50/50.
Step 2:
>Children?
Custody and bills are split between both parties.
1 party MAY NOT get full custody, unless they can PROVE that the other party is somehow dangerous or unfit to be around children.

Says the commie who doesn't want anyone to own property

Get rid of no fault divorce laws. Alternatively, keep them, but you don't get the 50/50 split unless it's a mutual decision. It will leave an option for women in abusive relationships to get out (as in actual, getting punched and beaten abuse) while preventing the most egregious instances of "I don't want to be with you anymore, but I want your money still."

For real though if abortion were illegal for whites and encouraged for foreigners the demographic collapse would resolve itself.

have sex

Why are you allowing for such simple divorce? What she wakes up one dsy, decides to fuck a nigger, and gets to just walk away with exactly half the marital assests, and joint custody? Hell naw.

This. If you want to make lefties seethe, propose a scheme where abortions are free and legal, on demand, up to birth, but only for non-white women because white women are privileged.

Ban divorce.

Easy. Just ban divorce just like my country.

Attached: Jackie Rice 1.jpg (929x929, 93.29K)

Planned parenthood has killed 30 million blacks and her donation alone could kill another 6 million at 50$ per brain vacuum. She is doing more than any of you faggots.