You idiots are gonna get me killed

I guess I fell for the Azov meme. Recently graduated with no job so I decided to fly over to Germany and then take a bus to the border of Ukraine.
I told them I wanted to join Azov battalion and they put me in this unorganized foreign unit with a couple other Americans and mostly British dudes.
We did jack shit for the first few days but flash forward to now and they fucking sent us the south west edge of Kiev with nothing but M9 pistols and an AK47 with half a clip if you’re lucky.
We are basically gonna be human meat shields for the actual trained Ukraine forces.
I hear gunshots and artillery like less than half a mile away.
Fuck this shit you guys lied to me and now I am going to probably get killed.

Attached: 1647477722890.jpg (960x1792, 391.42K)

Shill thread post your dead trannies

Attached: 1647988161484.jpg (1280x960, 239.59K)

Attached: 1647980855972.jpg (750x445, 277.04K)

Attached: 1647914147332.png (721x1280, 1.76M)

>US flag

Larp

you still have an american flag

>not bringing your own guns & ammo by turning them over at the Ukrainian embassy to have them ship in a diplomatic bag to pick up in Ukraine
NGMI

Forgot the vpn?

You should have contavted azov direct you ombecile. I posted their contacts for days here, oh well, gl woth ledditols

Twitter fags already fell for it, nvm.

Attached: Lol.jpg (1080x2119, 428.65K)

No you’re just retarded and fake, my boy

Did that on purpose.

>Twitter fags already fell for it, nvm.
So you made the thread just to post on twiter?

Sorry but im assuming you also the one who posted on twiter. A useless exercise.

you know we can tell you're a shill, right?

I guess your bosses have told you that scaring westerners away from volunteering to fight in Ukraine is your no. 1 priority right now. What do you do, collect ten rubles per post and just not mention to them that no one on Any Forums was ever going to Ukraine anyway?

Fake and gay, posted the exact same thread a few days ago

nigger

>Couldn’t shit up board
>goes to twitter
Zoomers deserve whatever jew-goo soul killer is in the vax

We didn't lies to you, you fucking cattle nigger. We told your retarded ass that Ukraine was a meat grinder as part of a Jewish mass sacrifice ritual, and like the fucking cattle you are, you're there.

Attached: 1647623926376.png (1494x1750, 1.16M)

Azov stopped accepting foreigners back in 2016/2017.

Nah, one of my frens sent me that screenshot, I post that pasta repeatedly. Apparently the second caught on and got reposted on commie twitter.

Post coordinate and we will come get you. :^

satanic nigger

Call them zoomers out Manoel!