Are swedish women as hot as they are cracked up to be?

Are swedish women as hot as they are cracked up to be?

Attached: 1647981296408.jpg (798x1024, 509.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datingadvice.com/online-dating/best-free-christian-dating-sites
datingnews.com/apps-and-sites/best-christian-dating-sites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post the pic of her in the black tshirt.

Attached: greta frog.jpg (611x829, 249.69K)

not mind-boggilingly hot but better than most. you get some plain looking bitches tho
t. minnesotanon

Oooh baby, COME to Butt-head...

Attached: 1636307121235.jpg (714x400, 68.68K)

I mean my standards are fucking shit being from the United Slagdom.
However, Scandis are fucking attractive as shit when I went to visit Norway and Sweden.
100% more attractive than Japanese women whom 4chins always has a hard on for.

datingadvice.com/online-dating/best-free-christian-dating-sites
datingnews.com/apps-and-sites/best-christian-dating-sites/

Attached: oldgreg.jpg (600x338, 28.68K)

Greta looks like she has FAS

Imagine her on the piss. She gets plastered on everything, taking a particular liking to stouts and dark ales. Also during the night she eats McDonalds for dinner, (fuck vegan when drunk asf ya know?) After her night of drinking she gets a kebab at 4am. She gets home and devours some broccoli.

She gets up in the morning touching cloth. A poo is already awake and rubbing itself on her panties. She hobbles to the toilet holding her guts struggling to contain the tidal wave of shit lapping against the shores of her inner poohole. A few risky farts are squeezed out, so thick they linger. The air has a brown hue to it as she breathes back in her poop, coating her lungs. Now, the moment has arrived. Her ass waters have broken, her pink anus dilated and the grog bog is ready.

Before sitting down on the shitter, the stew starts flying out prematurely on the tiled floor. After slipping on her liquid shit and getting faeces in between her toes she managers to crawl to the toilet. She paints the bowl brown. Her legs shake. It comes out of her like thick pumpkin soup. Chunks are flying, full of corn. There is so much that some splashes back up between her smooth white butt and the toilet seat and hits the ground. Her ass prolapses. She is sure there is blood in the bowl. The smell is nothing like you've ever imagined and gets thicker with each pulsating action of her anus. Tonnes of waste explodes from her little pink anus. The hole is red raw from the amount of waste projecting from her body.

Without wiping she returns to bed where I wait. She lowers her dirty bum on my face and the remnants of poop drip into my mouth and up my nostrils. I can see her butthole winking at me as it tries to regain strength. The Greta Thunburg farts and a nug flies into my mouth. I choke on the ecstacy of the moment, knowing how jealous Any Forums would be of me.

For good measure I shit myself and gently doze off with the sounds of Greta's guts gurgling next to me.

FAS or not, I refuse to pull out.

Attached: 1643121062322.jpg (1280x720, 85.84K)

No, they loolike pumpkins with their forced tans

Greta will make an excellent wife.
Hopefully she settles down soon.
She wouldn't want to end up like Emma Watson.

Forgot this based picture of /our/ girl Greta!

Attached: 1646561621833.jpg (1024x708, 79.44K)

I think the blonde hair blue eyed small nose archetype appeals mostly to meds and non-whites.
As a white male with those traits I am extremely attracted to med women, latinas, arab women.
Opposites attract is the theory.

Attached: Why-Eva-Mendes-Doesnt-Share-Any-Photos-Taken-By-Ryan.jpg (1080x1080, 115.21K)

Not as based as this!

Attached: coal.jpg (415x510, 33.38K)

-Yes, a large portion of them are
-No, not that one

The look like potato's, the fit ones have already been raped to death by immigrants.

When Greta sees a roastie.

Attached: 1556383055314.jpg (466x450, 50.21K)

Yes, but their personalities suck

Damn, Greta Thunberg looks like THAT?!

Attached: a (1).gif (512x382, 753.63K)

Beautiful maybe. But also boring. They sound braindead and they dont know how to enjoy Life. I am generalizing of course but thats my experience