Russian soldiers call war a 'shitshow', is that an actual Russian word? How do you say 'shitshow' in Russian?

Russian soldiers call war a 'shitshow', is that an actual Russian word? How do you say 'shitshow' in Russian?

“‘Comrade General, damn it, I have this situation,’” he recalled troops telling their leader. “And he just says, ‘Son, be strong,’ and then he fucks off. It’s such trash here… our own plane dropped a bomb on us,” he said.

“They couldn’t even send off the 200s here,” he said, using a Russian military term for dead bodies. “They rode with us for five days.”

“Even in Chechnya, there was nothing like this,” he said, describing the situation as a “madhouse.”

“This ‘special operation,’ damnit… with respect to homes not meant to be destroyed… it’s bullshit.”

Even though “on TV” they said the Russian troops were advancing, they were actually surrounded “on all sides” by Ukrainian forces, he said.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 08-47-56 ‘It’s a Sh tshow’ Russian Troops Are Now Turning on Each Other.png (838x675, 521.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/sh-tshow-russian-troops-now-112804337.html
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

news.yahoo.com/sh-tshow-russian-troops-now-112804337.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 08-49-33 ‘It’s a Sh tshow’ Russian Troops Are Now Turning on Each Other.png (1478x3451, 873.77K)

>fake "call" with Ukrainian accents
We dissected this garbage psyop yesterday

>>fake "call" with Ukrainian accents
>We dissected this garbage psyop yesterday

I am sure the Russian troll farms running Any Forums dissected it asap

Suit yourself

considering this was happening in chechnya
it was just a matter of time

there is a troll farm in Kazakhstan? cool. thanks for the (you)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 09-08-15 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (498x303, 101.97K)

>russians have phones confiscated for opsec
>phone call recorded
Understandable. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1647271753563.jpg (355x397, 13.36K)

You guys really impress me. You fight like Finns and I am proud of you.

How on earth did they think they could take over a 40 million white country in days is beyond me.
Chechnya, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea will be a joke compared to this. Wait and see. Russia will be BTFO. I like Russia so I don't know how to feel about this to be honest.

I really wish this invasion had never happened.

this cant be right

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-23 at 09-16-26 translate google at DuckDuckGo.png (480x162, 7.08K)

The biggest strategical error made since forever.

>according to evidence fabricated by the US puppet regime in Ukraine
>the same regime that calls mobile rocket launchers civilian targets they cant explain why Russia would target them

Attached: BBCchildren.jpg (599x1189, 162.17K)

They fight like kikes not finns, 99% of the fighting has been propaganda for ukraine.

Yeah, yeah. Totally legit.

just two weeks now.

captain zelensky is gonna defeat Russia anytime now. lol this Baghdad bob level of propaganda

>The biggest strategical error made since forever.

unless nukes are used, I would still say Bush's Iraq invasion was a bigger blunder and bigger shitshow, a million or so Iraqis died, and America pumped 6 trillion $ into the MIC sewer, and Iran got stronger

why do the troll farms even bother with VPNs?

user, just so we are clear, you want me to believe that the outnumbered, outgunned, starving, low morale, freezing to death, poorly led russians, who lack air superioity, and have constant endless equipment failiure, have surrounded completely surrounded all of ukraines major cities in less than a month? All this, while taking less casualties than the germans during the blitzkrieg of poland?

Attached: 1647966508366.jpg (327x316, 32.28K)

idk, even if they have Western weapons on tap, I think they’re still doing a better job than most would’ve expected. I do think it’s more of a testament to the changing tides and strategy needed for warfare above all, but I still expected them to have been steam rolled by this point.

The Iraqi Information Minister now works for the CIA

[X] Doubt

Would there even be many serving soldiers from Chechen war who are now fighting in this?

They got them back after they ran out of food and ammo last Sunday.

Ah yes, the famous totally-not-fake audio files from hohol propaganda?

checked

Attached: 1647538926860.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

did allision quinn embed with russian troops and get firsthand account of this action?

Water is wet, am I right guys? Trannies are real women, Joe Biden doesn't have dementia

No matter what proof you post, the russian shills will always post walls of cope.

Attached: dc1d4eea37f12f3aff13610521301cff6.gif (500x475, 497.46K)

that's right. and the usa wants to liberate ukraine from russian nazis
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b

OMG INFO I DONT LIKE
ITS DEBOOOOONKEEDDD!!!!!!

I love how the ONLY narrative is the official one. they've got you retards so fucked up, I'm not even sure you know what's real day to day, let alone big picture or abstract.

Yes, but the actual invasion seemed very well planned and executed from a military perspective. It was the "what happens next" that was the disaster. Russia isn't even close to that stage yet and it already looks like a giant shit show.

it's always Nazis, except when it's Nazis.

Attached: 1648053990439.gif (300x425, 1.88M)

what you said is only for rational people who don't have their heads so far up their asses.

this piece is just the non stop flow of propaganda to keep the audience of western people passive with their governments sending billions of $ in military equipment with no oversight.

i imagine propaganda agencies have a tracker that follows how much social media engagement with shares of their pieces getting spread around. similar to companies tracking how effective their advertising is doing.

>Ukrainian accent
Kek none of them have Ukrainian accents, that's how i know those calls are legit, then all have that Muscovite-Saratov fag way of speech

OMG INFO I LIKE
IT'S REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

No one believes this shit