Breaking: we’re all fucked without Russian oil and gas

What’re we gonna do except give Russia the money? I don’t want a world run by communist dictators like Putin and Pooh Bear

Attached: AC40C390-848B-4AC5-BFC1-731EBB30F377.jpg (1125x1620, 1.1M)

MOMMY MILKERS

On a more serious note, europoors have to buy the gas, or else the industry is basically dead. It also gets used for industrial heating and chemical factories, not just at home to cook spaghetti.

Is there anywhere else we can get it? I know Canada has loads of it

I would let her give me her gas.

Attached: illust_82784951_20200705_213339.jpg (1000x1000, 910.62K)

just conquer Russia. hitler was on to something when he invaded.

I'm not sure. Gas can be pressured and then shipped with special tankers, but this seems like an expensive feat. Much better would be a pipeline, but it would have to go unto the seabed, thousands of miles beneath the water surface.
The oil platforms in the east and north sea are never going to provide enough oil and gas output to feed europe

>we
U wot m8

Embrace East Med pipeline.

>thousands of miles.
Wew

>I don’t want a world run by communist dictators like Putin and Pooh Bear
maybe you guys stop be green faggots,have 2 white kids and believe in eu suprimacy with zro niggers.

LNG requires energy for pressuring/depressuring so it will ALLWAYS be more expensive than a pipeline gas. LNG prices and availability are much more volatile than pipeline gas - current energy crisis started because USA and middle east sold most of its gas to Asia. Some chemicals and fertilisers can only be made from Russian pipeline gas. Norway is long time over capacity. There is just no gas cheaper than Russian gas for Europe, if they want to have their industry to exist.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_liu_lan__a022a0778ad73366c227931d1db79947.jpg (1920x1280, 1.95M)

you're going to buy american "green" coal :^)

this is where it's headed, but no one is ready for that redpill yet. look at the state of the fucking board. we're still in the phase of ramping up the propaganda, but it's almost done. the normies are frothing at the mouth.

AMERICA LOOKS LIKE THAT? MAMA

Well, are there any pipelines between the America’s and Europe?

Don't be a shit hole that needs russian gas lmao easy.

Attached: E900655E-F499-4142-874A-76660F2D477A.jpg (474x266, 15.41K)

>waaaaaagh, i want modern society to collapse
>it does
>waaaaaagh

Britain has never gotten much oil or gas from russia.

Same.

No we're not. People totally overshoot the exports, of course there is somelines of industry that cant adapt so fast.

We should kill every German politician give energy decisions to French and enjoy nuclear zero emission power in few years.

Beeg American teetees

What's so bad about Putin and Vinny Pooh? They never forced on me all these Global warming and Corova virus hoaxes... LGBT and BLM neither... I prefer them to be the liders of the World, rather than Globohomo with their suisidal craziness. M a normal person, i have normal job and normal family. "Democratic" agenda went too far, destroying my life!
Ucraine? Fuck Ucraine. I have more then 50 percent of Mapuche blood in my veines. Still i wold never follow some retarded stand up comedian and separate from Chile. Its all a scam!

You will never be Japanese or have a navy.

bugs will eat him this fucking nigger ... he is palpatine IRL fuck this nigger...