Russian in the US

Should I be concerned about my safety?

Attached: 1648017673467.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

Yes. All Russians must be expelled or killed.

Make sure to wear your Z pin

>Should I be concerned
yes
the elites have designated russians as the enemy
since there arent enough of you to go around, I'm sure they will loop it back around on to white conservative men

An FSB officer has already been sent to poison you for betraying the motherland.

Oooo. Someone revealed themselves. This user is perfect for throwing down ten flights of stairs, yes?

If you preface everything by saying you hate Putin, you'll be fine

I actually looked into ordering a "Z" tee shirt off RT online store
unfortunately, cant do it in the "free" west

Just say you're Ukrainian, like Americans say they're Canadian when abroad.

Depends. Are you a man or woman?

Attached: 2409633_stock-photo-question-mark-sign.jpg (400x600, 42.62K)

uh in terms of what

Yes but it has nothing to do with the fact you’re Russian

you should be concerned about being a dumbass

Just tell people you're Lithuanian or something

No, no need

It can save you, show it

Attached: xw4GLvdbSSc.jpg (938x893, 278.2K)

Yes, not because you are Russian but because you are surrounded by niggers

Just say you are Ukrainian. No one will know the difference. You could probably even get some free food or get some dumb twitter lib whore to blow you if you say you are a refugee lol.

good news: niggers dont give a shit and wont attack you because you're russian
bad news: they'll attack you anyway..

Just dont tell people who you are. And if they ask just say you are from a different former soviet place. People acted this way after 9/11. Except this time its democrats instead of republicans. Democrats care more about other countries than their own. You should be fine though, people wont kill you over it. Maybe just yell at you or kick you out of their store or some stupid shit.

People here are stupid so just say you are from Uzbekistan or some shit, hardly anyone will know the difference.

Attached: 1643955313790.png (1076x1228, 98.85K)

Take out as many as you can before they turn on you. The subhuman burgers pretending you can avoid violence are lying to you. They're planning to personally circumcise you.

I worked with a Russian and he was my best friend. However, I've had mostly negative experiences with Americans. They are mostly mean, angry, have fake-smiles, and ask how you are but never care.

Our media is also demonizing all ethnic Russians, so I would lie about where you are from. Say you are from Ukraine/ Belarus or something.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-120717_Chrome.jpg (1080x1237, 384.63K)