As a homochad, I don't need to deal with women. However, how do anons here trust their women to be loyal exactly...

As a homochad, I don't need to deal with women. However, how do anons here trust their women to be loyal exactly? After all the constant blackpills dropped on this board about women I can't imagine any of you actually thinking they're reliable when push comes to shove. How do you go to work with a sound mind?

Attached: 1648028454728.jpg (1500x2000, 420.95K)

You're a fucking retard if you trust women to do anything more than be whores and divorce-rape you.

And you deserve it, imo.

Attached: 1335345366.png (960x547, 278.53K)

In my lifetime, i have found women to be more trustworthy than faggots.
Love, Nana

Jesus Christ. Yeah I legit don't understand how could ever trust a femoid. What do you do then? Have a girlfriend you never get attached to?

>What do you do then?
MGTOW and thank god I figured it out fairly early

Attached: 132423523525.jpg (413x395, 17.28K)

So fuck a hoore and then do your own shit? That's not bad user. However, having a partner you can call family is a nice thing to have. I'm sad you can't invest in cockcoin. All the best, however! Hope you always feel satisfied

>Homo
>Chad
Pick one

Yeah, sort of, never been attracted to dudes (and get less attracted to foids as time goes on) but thanks, also best of luck with the pole polishing or whatever, I guess, and I hope you don't get aids or some shit fren.

Attached: 1575373214675.jpg (1024x930, 136.33K)

take this discussion somewhere else freaks

I'm picking both user and you can't stop me!

Yeah they really hit the wall in the worst way. And don't worry about me, only ever been with one person. I believe in true love.

There is literally nothing, zero percent, chad about being a shit hole pounding faggot.
Faggots do not deserve to live.

Attached: 52F9A14F-287F-456B-80CC-891FCA4F3389.jpg (684x1024, 121.36K)

As someone who isn't a disgusting faggot I don't care what your opinion is about anything and think you should fuck off and kill yourself

>Brother marries a brown-skinned girl who was raised by white parents
>She's got a bit of a richy rich attitude, but she seemed level-headed for the most part
>Stuff happened and they ended up having to go live with my father and his bitch of a wife
>Despite being married for 2 and a half years prior, now apparently my brother's wife moved out of their house, and is living with some friend she knows
>They recently went on a trip to another country and my brother said everything was perfectly fine, but now his wife is being a complete cunt for no reason and saying shit about how she feels like she got married too early
>Both her and my brother are now seeing therapists, and my brother's most likely going to have to file for a divorce
In all honesty with how well they got along, it's really black-pilled me about how it feels as though the concept of love just doesn't exist anymore. Millennial women literally need to slut around for the first 29 years of their life before being ready to settle down.

Attached: 66e.png (363x321, 302.2K)

Guys are not always trustable either. Cheating is less of a taboo for guys unless it's their partner doing it.

Date a tranny. They know they have no other options and are just grateful to have a man so they wouldn't betray you

Quiet, hole.

Yo that guy's pretty cute ngl

Many such cases. The cock carousel must be thoroughly ridden until they hit the wall, then they might stay loyal to you. Might. Chances are she'll still have someone on the side.

None of them are stable though user. It would be a big mental burden.

True, but it's much easier to spot those who would potentially cheat on you.

Is that the famous secret Any Forums discord?

It's because men and society are too pussy to take control, which is what women secretly want anyway. Your brother is probably a nice guy and is trying to treat her like an adult, which she isn't because 90% of women never become adults. The vast majority of women crave patriarchy, but that makes them feel ashamed and guilty due to feminist turbo-dyke brainwashing, so they have extreme cognitive dissonance. The stronger the divide between their natural desires and society's expectations, the more deprived women became sexually. Just look at all the young girls nowadays who are into choking, rough sex... etc. Their shadow need for male dominance is basically being manifested in these ways through fantasy. Whatever, everyone who isn't a retard knows all of this anyway.

how can you even tell? Is there some cunt test you can do to determine how much semen has stained her vagina? This is fucking disgusting to me...

>However, how do anons here trust their women to be loyal exactly?

you don't. You have to be observant and understand the person you're with, and choose one that doesn't outright screw you. That's what red flags are for, to tell you to stay away.

There are good women out there, and women capable of being good. You have to find them for yourself, and sometimes you have to mold them to be that way. You won't ever be able to do this if you don't understand women, which takes time, experience, and in some cases heartbreak.

Well obviously you have to pick your tranny. Get one who wants to be a tradwife and raise kids. Aka the only kind of tranny deserving of any rights

How so? Oh and also femboys hit the wall too. Many guys bald.

>sees flag
Checks out

There was also some study released that their DNA actually gets into your kids.
True, but those kinds are like unicorns. Rare as hell, no idea where they congregate.
Femboys are a meme desu

Don't men casually cheat way more?

>congregate
They don't. They see the trans community for the dumpster fire of degeneracy that it is. You have to run into one in the wild, I'm afraid. Happy hunting.

Attached: cover3.jpg (1600x900, 58.42K)

I rather be a woman over a complete faggot.

Have fun with butt parasites.

Incels don't know what real women are BTW they only know anime waifus.

Pathiec.

Based. Recently turned gay after entire life of dealing with holes, and might never turn back (unless some extremely trad woman wants to get together, even then hesitant)

Way to easier to get with a dude who gets to the point "Wanna meet up and wack off? Sure? K see ya in a bit"

Seriously gripping another dick feels almost natural, you have an idea of what it feels like, you'll never know what the hell inside one of those holes feels like.

Attached: 1644999611731.png (417x729, 447.01K)

>Indian guy talking about cheating
And you're talking about the obvious sluts or the chads. Pick a normal dude and it's fine.

Nah, I'd rather someone who won't want to off themselves all the time desu.