Why Is Any Forums Against Transgenderism (Transhumanism)?

Transgenderism is a stepping stone into our inevitable future of Transhumanism. People get butt and tit implants, yet nobody bats an eye. Why do people fear hacking our bodies to better our quality of life, improve the lives of those with disabilities and birth defects or from accidents, modifying our genes and DNA to remove defective genes from being passed down again and maybe even make designer babies? Imagine being able to customize the eye color, hair color, height, no bald gene. Why is Any Forums against Transgenderism?

Attached: Trans.jpg (1050x591, 60.81K)

>posting a picture of a Jew

>false cause fallacy
Thread yesterday was good enough. Let it die.

if scientists actually genetically engineer a woman with a penis, I'll date her. But I'm not dating a man in a skirt

Attached: BETA.png (487x697, 591.98K)

It’s not human. It goes against the very basics of nature

>Transgenderism is a stepping stone into our inevitable future of Transhumanism. People get butt and tit implants, yet nobody bats an eye. Why do people fear hacking our bodies to better our quality of life, improve the lives of those with disabilities and birth defects or from accidents, modifying our genes and DNA to remove defective genes from being passed down again and maybe even make designer babies? Imagine being able to customize the eye color, hair color, height, no bald gene. Why is Any Forums against Transgenderism?

niggerfaggot

transhumanism - cool scifi future tech
transgenderism - aids pozzed gay jew

>neekolul poster
>is a faggot

kys

well bi, but yes

Attached: 1643345155639.webm (576x1024, 1.46M)

Dude, do you have to ask this stupid question EVERY.SINGLE.DAY?

Good, die then faggot

Most "transhumanism" is just a fucking freakshow made by money grabbing jews. The only type of technology that "they" want to enforce on the people is the control / money making kind. Whenever you think "Cool tech!" the jewish quack doctors and medical companies think "Good for you goyim, that will be 50$k".

Jews

It's the same thing, just a step before it. The religious folk which make up the majority of the population in this planet will not accept Transhumanism unless they accept Transgenders first. The catholic church is going to be accepting it pretty soon.

checked.

Chopping your dick off for a huge festering wound is not transhumanism, it’s mutilation. Losing an arm and replacing it with a prosthetic arm that can fully integrate with your nervous system is transhumanism. Dilate

Attached: 999675BF-2844-4A90-815F-524348BB9483.jpg (961x816, 97.21K)

Since forever (((someone))) has been promoting transhumanism on all boards on Any Forums. Nobody questions why.

Attached: transhumanism.jpg (1080x1857, 195.81K)

> t pic

ScarJo is like TWICE as thick as that pic

Attached: twoweeksgif.gif (459x250, 1.25M)

>inevitable
What's next. Half human, half fish? There's no end to this "transhumanism" freakshow ? Kys kike.

I believe in trannies if they only use hormones to change their appearance. Hacking off and re-grafting your skin to make some new Frankenstein body part is degenerate and against nature though.

>Good, die then
I intend to do just that. At old age. Surrounded by a loving White family including many children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

I'm not against it and I'm really pro cloning, gene editing and human experimentation, but you don't edit the real new children that will be born, one genetic fuckup because you wanted your child with blue eyes, you fucked up all humanity. I would take more an eugenics approach and just get rid of the birth defects and sick childs, so that the genes automatically get better. Idk how to feel about augmentation protesis, is cool but could complicate some stuff

Attached: 1647752400403.jpg (605x818, 50.72K)

idiot go play 40k warhammer

you can harness the sun directly

Attached: mirror.jpg (404x521, 151.41K)

I have a better question
Why do you keep making this thread over and over again?

ah trannies should get killed siple as, cutting your dick in not ehanchimg humanity

being a faggot is not transhumanism

Transhumanism is just a retarded fantasy, but trannies actually exist and are basically arcane mad science experiments. Trannies are simply surgically mutilated and chemically altered faggots who are even more mentally ill than a common queer. They are stupid enough to not know that XX and XY chromosomes are what is responsible for the development that actually makes them a particular gender. Tranny propaganda is specifically aimed at recruiting underage children to their morally and medically corrupted cause. They are the living embodiments of crimes against humanity. They are nothing more than the pseudosexed equivalent of a nigger wearing a dress. All trannies should be put into reeducation camps and removed from public discourse in order to protect our young and vulnerable from their dangerous antisocial influence. Those trannies who also physically mess with our children need to additionally be set on fire with gasoline and shot full of bloody holes until they stop twitching. Period. If legitimate "transhumans" ever somehow become a reality, they will be even more dangerous to civilization than queers and trannies already are by themselves.

Attached: 1622726042777.gif (498x298, 624.71K)

>Transgenderism is a stepping stone into our inevitable future of Transhumanism
No it isnt. Its a direct hindrance and you are just autistic.

in a transhumanist future we will breed out faggots like you

>The catholic church is going to be accepting it pretty soon.
The world is going to be accepting Islam pretty soon.

Attached: bamiyan buddhas.jpg (704x944, 174.94K)

You wrong a little. It's like you implying what if we can fly to the moon, we also must instantly fly for other solar system. Do you catch my drift? Some day, technology will allow us to shape man into woman (with womb and shit), but it's doesn't mean what if we know how to cut balls and dick from man we should do it and call such creature "woman". We do not possess technology to do something meaningful in this subject as right now. But someday I would be happy to impregnate some trans pussy.

They use it to micromanage everyone, and they are trying to normalize it now.

Most of pol are christ cucks or mentally retarded back to basic trad fags.
Transhumanism goes against that.