They really destroyed the western economy over some nazi larpers in the far east

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x248, 12.87K)

How did they destroy it exactly? Your latte costs 25% more now?

Electricity bill quadrupled, gasoline went from 1.50 to 2.30, gas bill sky high, wheat becoming scarce, inflation rising every day while economy stagnates, what would you call this?

Wait you were hit that badly ?
I was thinking that prices on food gone a little up

but the moraline rush was worth it

This is just the start Kazakh bro. We are going bankrupt but the unelected government has magically found a way to push for a 50%+ increase in the military budget, plus all the billions of gibs we are giving to hohols. It will be funny to see italians without pasta, maybe they willfinally fucking wake up.

Yeah but don't you feel good about supporting brave Ukrainian government in their quest to not implement shit they signed while making media state-controlled and banning all the opposition parties?
Moral victory is more important than actual victory on the battlefield bro. Here's some Twitter posts about unverified but realistic sounding reports of Ukrainians winning this war!

Damn I feel bad about normal people they didn’t deserve this
Stay strong

I was pretty indifferent about Ukraine before this but holy fuck I loathe holols now. Why should the quality of my life be ruined to keep some homosexual Jewish cokehead in power? Why?

I hope Doge will return and free Venice.

Italians are literal cattle, only a 15% of the population is still mentally sane, they accepted the reduction of our constitutional liberties to a qr code (you cant go to work without the new party card), they will mindlessly accept anything. For now its a bigger chunk being redpilled about this war scam, but the media is on full force, a journalist was kicked from his job because he dared to say that it is NATO that expanded not Russia, two more weeks and the cattle will own nothing and be happy 100% guaranteed. This is a dead nation sadly.

How are things in Kazakistan? Is everything all right after the """""color revolution"""" attempts?

PPI in germany went up by 25% so yeah... It's pretty bad.

Attached: 1611513526799.jpg (400x400, 21.83K)

>Why?
Because your government wants to weaken Russia?

That was the whole point.

Our media had the audacity to say that Azov are not real nazis and that Putin is le new Hitler, while all journals archive nationwide got scrubbed from their older articles about the neonazi ukranians, literal Winston Smith tier.
I dont hate ukranian civilians, i hate their puppet who wants to drag all of us into ww3 because le evil Putin wont let him massacre the russophones of the Donbass. Im 100% sure that motherfucker has already been flight to Israel

Actually not so bad

You understand why your life is worth less to me than dirt don’t you? It’s nothing personal

You are joking but the Producer Price Index in Germany actualy went up 25% since the start of the war.

Cant buy fucking sunflower- or olovoil, cant get fluor... Pasta getting kinda low again too.

Yeh. Former President says it's okay to "be freezing a little for peace". Yepp.

By fucking over Americans? Great plan

At least Scholz isnt retarded to the point of saying that we should get involved and send more weapons and what not like our banker. Still you guys got memed by green energy, but at least you arent giving the russians many reasons to cut the gas supplies for the moment like our retarded banker

You described australia perfectly

Oh yeah Zelensky is long gone. Fact is Ukraine never was, isn’t, and never will be worth starting WWIII over.

not my problem

Good for you, maybe i will move to the East in the next couple years, tired of the soulless western cattle

It is ONLY your problem that’s the problem. You’re never getting your fucking no-fly zone

I dont know, that 100 Billion euros he wants to waste on the Bundeswehr will hurt too also we just decided to send even more Manpads to Azov.

Attached: Screenshot_20220323_174104.jpg (1080x1555, 693.06K)

Yeah i know, you ausbros are the only one comparable to us. Maybe New Zealand and Canada too. But as far as i know we are the only country where you literally cannot work, despite the right to work being the first fucking article of our constitution. I know that thought crime wise you are way ahead of us tho, nobody got beaten or arrested inside their homes, but a fuckton did during the public protests

Ukraine is not even a real nation, literally Belgium tier, i hate that puppet so much its unreal

why didnt you plan to compete against inflation goyim?

>Electricity bill quadrupled
user... It's just sad

This is the shittiest and fakest bot group discussion I have ever seen. Hey Igors, your boss wants you to try and influence other nations. You're just talking amongst yourselves.

Foreigners are living quite a good life here
Well some people don’t like that foreigners life valued more than people that live here
I don’t what can be done about it