JAPAN ULTRA CUCKED

After Zelensky speech the japanese PM announced more sanctions against Russia and more humanitary aid to Ukraine

"I was impressed by President Zelensky's efforts to protect his country with strong determination and courage in a very difficult situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=zdb8-x0Q9Ck

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 6.64K)

2 Nukes were not enough.

xenos got to the japs

part anime degeneracy feeds off "slanesh"

cope, Putler dog

cope more, Any Forumstard losers

Japs were always niggers

Attached: Capture+_2021-07-24-19-37-07.png (1440x2350, 1.4M)

Japan cucked hard years ago, this doesnt come as a surprise.

how does it feel to have boomer cocks inside of you, captain bangcocks?

YWNBAW

Do not worry Brazilanon, emperor Pūtinei and the Shoigun will restore the mandate of heaven.

Attached: 1646996503982.jpg (3200x1480, 3.69M)

He has to toe the party line.
What do you want?
"Yeah, Fuck "globohomo".
>Gets zerg rushed

unlike the russians, they know what honour is

>Japan fighting it's traditional enemies = Cucked
LOL Yea Japan is going to pointless support Russia a country they still have territorial disputes with. The absolute state of sub 80 IQ Vatnik shills.

>JAPAN ULTRA KEKED
The Samurai are honourless fags and fear the Jew

Attached: Japans Holocaust Museum.jpg (400x300, 17.88K)

Next move will be selling metals to japan only for roubles.

and what are you doing on Any Forums instead of fighting?

They were the FBI, NSA, CIA… of the big nosed feudal lords.

Based nips

Attached: 1643057583024.jpg (1021x949, 186.34K)

I'm on the waitlist in case they need more people, but right now it's full (both the army and the territorial defence).

Wtf? I agree with a burger now?
Yo gringo, got more nukes for japan?

Japan and Russia have been rivals/enemies since basically the day Japan entered the international scene. Japan is in this for themselves, just like everyone else that's supporting Ukraine from the retards virtue signaling on social media to the kikes feeding in weapons for that big $$$.

>Foreigner says thing, so it's true
Japs don't really like any foreigners even I catch shit over there and they typically don't even like dark skinned Japs either let alone niggers. I like how versions of countries exist inside the Western bubble that aren't even real, the see an oddity then it becomes the rule rather than the exception. Just like all the Ukraine cope, the media isn't reflecting reality there either.

your country nuked them