What are Nepalese immigrants like?

What are Nepalese immigrants like?

Attached: Reddit-Nepal-meetup-2017.jpg (750x748, 658.76K)

Really nice. I've worked with them a couple of times and they're sound and get the job done. They're usually polite too.

>Nepal
>Nipple

niggers

most gimmigrants love the third world shithole they refuse to live in while complaining in your country

Met one in Adult Highschool some years ago and we took him into our punk rock crew

He was working as a security guard in the DOD

He took to drinking and smoking very well
Then he vanished

Our slogan was "straight up binge" which he interpreted as
>Straight off bench!

He also liked to
>do we do the weed today friends?

Guy had a Mathematics degree but had to to highschool classes again when he moved here

The one Nepali dude I used to know who hated niggers, fags, Muslims and Indians. He REALLY hated Indians tho.

>What are Nepalese immigrants like?
Indians

>The one Nepali dude I used to know who hated niggers, fags, Muslims and Indians. He REALLY hated Indians tho.
Almost spot on in my experience, all the Nepalis I’ve known are like this except the Muslims part. The ones I’ve worked with all seemed to pride themselves on how accepting and peaceful their country is towards everyone, particularly Muslims. When I look up the stats however it seems they hardly have a Muslim population. I can only guess they do this to show that there’s more religious harmony in their country in contrast to India, rather than because they actually have a love of Muslims. At least I hope.

Genuinely nicest people in the world. Saw a documentary on them, the hospitality looked out of this world.

Who would even want to immigrate from Nepal? It looks beautiful. Also no multiculturalism, nogs, etc.

I don’t know. I can only imagine they’re nothing short of based though.

Decent?

They smell like pajeets

Nepalese are flooding Eastern Europe right now to compensate for their brain drain. Kek, it's over for "based" Europoors.

The women are probably smokin’ hot.

Lucky them in all honesty. They can wife up the women who are probably pretty trad compared to the average European woman.

The Nepalise are nothing like Pajeets. Use to live near a Gurkha barracks when growing up. Exceedingly polite, respectful and helpful. Never heard anyone speak ill of them once.

Is that so bad?

I’ve never heard anything bad about them; but the Gurkhas are also among the elite of the elites of Nepal.

Smelly

this

Short and brown pretty much