Uhh, so what happens is Europe just says “no” to Russia’s new demands?

Can europe get the gas and oil from somewhere else or use the currently set up pipelines for their own stuff?

Attached: EFCCD095-767C-42D2-B037-14F4D5D349B7.jpg (620x552, 43.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It easy to say for someone who isn’t relying on Russian gas

>from somewhere else
The west antagonized all other big oil producers too.
>If you freeze to death and make your currency worthless you win.

No, because on top of the increased cost putting a premium on non-Russian gas will further increase competition and hence price.
If country A doesn't want to buy from country B that's no problem, but if half the world does goods from outside country B become much more scarce.
Additionally, those who still buy from B now pay a lower price. It does nothing except throw your money away and destroy your competitive advantages.

+Russia was selling gas for cheap too

US will open up their idle fracking wells. It takes about two weeks to get fracked gas from the well to the market.

They would freeze and suck dick for gas, basically.

Yes.

They have no choice but to say no. History has proven time and time again that caving in to a bully only makes him stronger.

Again, no one in the west really gives a shit about Ukraine. What they are fighting for is a world where countries no longer invade to gain territory.

Russia (and frankly Ukraine) keep misunderstanding this.

Sure would make sense too. But since our leaders are WEF/NWO plants they will keep them off to further the sabotage

Putin will nuke the wretched trannys who tried to poison everyone with their death jab. i say GO PUTIN. nuke the degenerates. every HR roastie and every degenerate tranny in every city is going to die in a nuclear firestorm

Attached: 4044E53A-A5C0-438B-8F23-7363BB64C986.jpg (1408x792, 141.26K)

there are massive cng vessels we built to sell burger gas to Europe is a geopolitical move to undercut russia

some good jewtube docs on them, looks like a giant pair of titties on a container ship

What the fuck are on about, you fucking kike slave? Your country thrives on menace and war.

>What they are fighting for is a world where countries no longer invade to gain territory.
First off, no they aren't lmao don't be retarded. The west is fighting for interests just like Russia is.
Second, the idea of a world where countries will never invade to gain territory is ridiculous.

Sure at 300 pounds a liter.
Just how much do you want to pay.
The US will stop exporting fuel as they can no longer buy the cheaper oil from Russia with USD.
Europe will need to compete with China and India in fuel needs.
So que up bong Russian market has closed.

they could take over the arctic, that place is full of gas and oil

You selling gas for much higher prices than Russia and you’re not reliable

No one needs Russian gas.
THe U.S.A. has so much Fracking Gas saved up it isn't even Funny

wars for policy, but not to gain territory.

Sure they are. The west is against russia now because they were the one who invaded. This isn't rocket science.

just shut up and pass the ammo, the only reason for the war is to make money and kill white people
odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-3.22-001-010:b

I promised national grid I would fart down the pipe a few times a day.

putin was a pussy. Waited until the end of march. Should have done it a month ago to actually have any leverage. Gas storage is enough to last until next year so Europe will just not buy anymore gas and they have a year to get a different supplier.

It’s not that easy

It's like every adventure the US made into the middle east just disappeared from your memory.

Can you repeat I didn’t understand single thing

That was when it was cheaper to buy Russian oil and sell Ngas to Europe by way of laws and force.

Now that Russia wount sell its oil in USD that trade will unwind.
US exports will close, for political reasons.
Can't be exporting fuel when its 10$ at the pump.

Why cut the Russian gas? I don't mind paying for a war that Russians are losing. We should buy more gas so they can keep losing.

German pensioners freeze to death next winter sadly

and where is the territorial gains for the US? When (post WW2) have we ever used war to expand our borders?

pretty boss move by russia, now I'm worth something like -30% and dropping like a stone thanks to decrepit sunsetter jimmy carter II