Besides not being 16 anymore, what got you get away from atheism?

Besides not being 16 anymore, what got you get away from atheism?

Attached: 8AB68825-61CD-408D-8EA8-DD3652E67B68.jpg (513x513, 75.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROaj3bCpZEM
youtube.com/watch?v=jYC3ceyKnK4
youtube.com/watch?v=nR3P06tVetY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTIylhh9GF4
youtube.com/watch?v=zLgfi0xYOL0
youtube.com/watch?v=FelxzfOev8U
youtube.com/watch?v=uVET8w6kSfc
youtube.com/watch?v=03UI1EiYxno
youtube.com/watch?v=8q6S7ooKaoE
youtube.com/watch?v=pRnsOajnx9E
youtube.com/watch?v=x1PSZJXQER8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo4qqXyCCng
youtube.com/watch?v=H04F_XF_Jjc
youtube.com/watch?v=R4N5JxuZbdg
youtube.com/watch?v=8w1sgo31WkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thomas aquinas

I‘m 32 and think religion is for retards, first time got this opinion was when I was around 10 years old.
Seemed like a waste of time to me.

Lol

Business.
youtube.com/watch?v=ROaj3bCpZEM

>32
>still using Any Forums
Franz not like this…

Atheism is cringe.
We're all equal in the eyes of Jesus Christ

Attached: 1609053277110.webm (576x1024, 1.73M)

You are here forever

I walked with god for a few months and he showed me hell.

this, and a couple books by augustine of hippo
confessions, free choice of the will, de magistro, and another i cant remember

european atheists dont count.
your understanding of theology is still stuck at the problem of evil

I cannot let you win user.
youtube.com/watch?v=jYC3ceyKnK4
youtube.com/watch?v=nR3P06tVetY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTIylhh9GF4
youtube.com/watch?v=zLgfi0xYOL0
youtube.com/watch?v=FelxzfOev8U
youtube.com/watch?v=uVET8w6kSfc
youtube.com/watch?v=03UI1EiYxno
youtube.com/watch?v=8q6S7ooKaoE
youtube.com/watch?v=pRnsOajnx9E
youtube.com/watch?v=x1PSZJXQER8
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo4qqXyCCng
youtube.com/watch?v=H04F_XF_Jjc

youtube.com/watch?v=R4N5JxuZbdg
youtube.com/watch?v=8w1sgo31WkI

Attached: 1553813526311.png (525x930, 132.54K)

confirmed newfag doesnt know /our/ eternal adage

and no, I failed to live up to his demands, I still regret it. But one day he will return to me that's what he said, but at that point I will have no choice but to suffer through his challenges because if I fail that will be the end of me, which would almost hint at the troublesome times lying in store for all of us.

Leaf bro I appreciate the sentiment but I’m not watching any of these

Trying the hoff breathing technique.
After 10 tries, i managed to do proper breathing meditation for an hour, it opened up my perception for the spiritual.

Attached: 28911775001_6026139486001_6026137889001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 53.76K)

You can be an atheist without being a reddit neckbeard just like you can be a Christian that is also racist.

Joao not you too…

39 here, not a loser. Been on Any Forums since about ‘07. You really are here forever. People don’t think it be like that but it do.

>what got you get away from

A proper education

only when it pertains to christianity which simply has cop outs for answers

When I realized that atheist faggots are equally as closed minded as the christians they hate so vehemently. Also when I notoced all the satanic symbolism shit everywhere, because fuck that. Atheism is gay as fuck.

Did you read the Book Of Job?

Its a waste of time to read some jew book and going to a church or a mosque or synagoku or whatever.
If you are a registered christcuck here you have to fork over 5% of your monthly income to the church lmao

Psychedelics

We're all One. You can choose to call that whatever you want. A religious experience is essential to life and inevitable in death.

seems like a cop out for lack of faith

Religion is little more then a set of guidlines on how to live a structured life. It's a tutorial, no matter which religion (except jewish), it's always the same. Don't do bad things, be honest and fulfill your commitments. Some people simply don't need the tutorial to play the game. That does not mean that there isn't a lot to learn from the bible for example, even if you don't believe in it.

I asked God for his presence in a time of incredible grief (lost my dad, aunt, and uncle in the space of a month) and he delivered. It was a sense of peace I had never experienced.

>We made it up
You guys are just Tolkien nerds with a different FICTION book. Prove me wrong

Attached: 65nfii~2.jpg (737x471, 52.68K)

>You can be an atheist without being a reddit neckbeard
Wrong.

Studying multiple cultures and realizing everyone and every culture is connected by the same spiritual system.
Ex. Sacrifices
Why did hundreds of cultures sacrifice people and animals to appease higher beings before?
Why do we strive to obtain heaven or Valhalla or whatever afterlife our cultures desired post-life?
Why do we worship the same pantheons but relabel them as different gods?
There are several implications that we aren't alone at the very least

>the only choices are gaytheism or christianity
go away brainlet

im catholic and i dont have to give anything to the church. where do you even hear this shit kek

God is real just not how humans describe.

It's like a map for those who have learned how to use it, written in times where people simply lacked the understanding and time to follow their heart and discover god for themselves. Those who are completely honest with themselves from the get-go will be completely fine without using religion as a vantage point from where they will begin their "walk".

after watching politics for a decade, only seeing the Christians staying the same
papists are not Christians, under 1 Cor 11 the pope has to take his hat off before praying to this boat

Attached: 1633381191572.png (640x465, 736.11K)

How do you know?

is it a coincidence that westboro was right?

Attached: images(1).jpg (255x197, 14.05K)

Indeed I did. God handed the mostly good boi Job to Satan in order to be his plaything. So even thought the all knowing knew of the outcome he still made him suffer for the keks. I also read the bible which promises in matt 7:11 that good will receive more gifts than evil, and that prayer will get you anything if it goes in accordance to his words -- including breaking the laws of nature e.g. moving mountains. It also says in romans 13 that all earthly authority is sanctioned by god and rn said authority is still the evil pedoelites.
>INB4 muh non valid system
every christian empire and their greatest feats were achieved by breaking most if not all the commandments, including Constantine's.

I would prefer this place over reddit

Its literally the law here.

what is your spirituality's take on trans kids? chop them up or nah?

Attached: 1608409344192.png (640x213, 108.39K)

Maturity

nu/pol/ has been plebbit 2.0 for the longest. The crushing majority of threads are simply picrels of plebbitors citing twatter citing MSM

It‘s only in germany like that we have to pay church tax

Transhumanism is just a retarded fantasy, but trannies actually exist and are basically arcane mad science experiments. Trannies are simply surgically mutilated and chemically altered faggots who are even more mentally ill than a common queer. They are stupid enough to not know that XX and XY chromosomes are what is responsible for the development that actually makes them a particular gender. Tranny propaganda is specifically aimed at recruiting underage children to their morally and medically corrupted cause. They are the living embodiments of crimes against humanity. They are nothing more than the pseudosexed equivalent of a nigger wearing a dress. All trannies should be put into reeducation camps and removed from public discourse in order to protect our young and vulnerable from their dangerous antisocial influence. Those trannies who also physically mess with our children need to additionally be set on fire with gasoline and shot full of bloody holes until they stop twitching. Period. If legitimate "transhumans" ever somehow become a reality, they will be even more dangerous to civilization than queers and trannies already are by themselves.

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

Woops, wrong thread.

I don't have faith in God. I know God exist. I'll get called a schizo but I've dabbled in the supernatural and know for a fact that shit is real. If that is real then without a doubt God is real.

The fact that the existence of a God cannot be proven or disproven. Now I sit firmly at agnostic

apologise
now

What is the matter of being here?
Reddit, Any Forums and 9gag are some cool places to be for talking to strangers.

The most of us are alone and want to be together.

Attached: 1630618806935.jpg (321x340, 33.88K)

did you read summa theologica?

Going on Any Forums to become based and redpilled. You all taught me about the Jews, hating niggers, and being based and redpilled trad whitenat Orthodox Christian. The Orthodox pill is still strong around here, right? They support Russia which is /ourguy/.

Pedo Jew

tolkien chose papism purely for orcish aesthetic reasons, muh church building prettier. he then wrote lotr based on the book of enoch because, like morgoth and papist intellectuals, he believed that making a cruder copy is a form of worship

Attached: statue-veneration.jpg (1098x1218, 205.32K)

What is the truth then? religion is fake and gay and there is no evidence for the existence of god or a higher being.

You can only witness so many 1/1000000 miracles in your life before taking the hint.

I eventually want to get to an age where I peace out from social media t b h. Fair play to you if you’re older on here and have a way to talk to people but I don’t really want that to be me.

No we aren’t fag.
God made each person radically different, the Bible explicitly says he shows favor to some and disfavor to others, some families are blessed and some families are cursed, heck he even made a race of people his “chosen people”, the Israelites (who are not Jews). So you can screw off with that modern garbage.

God exists because all that exists is degeneracy destruction and ultimately death. Nothing exists without God it just takes a while.

He personally told me. Every single thing he said to me proved to be true, and every step of the way was unimaginably painful; it is natural to resist his lessions, because they force you to discard everything you've been taught that you are. Btw, the hell he showed me was an eternal black void where the only things that "existed" were my regrets, unresolved pain, and feelings of inadequacy, which would echo forever. Essentially the aftermath of a life lived without his presence.

Metaphysics is our connection to God.
We find God through our experience, not through prayer.

Attached: 1618355632811.jpg (1080x713, 336.19K)

the Bible is the Bible. what the Bible says the Bible says. what the Bible does not say the Bible does not say. the righteousnesses of men are as filthy rags. the heart is deceitful above all and desperately wicked. do not preach for doctrine commandments of men.

Attached: 1624484092111.jpg (960x720, 158.01K)

If god is real, he`s a psychotic asshole.

I met a 15yo jehovah witness girl when I was 17 at school, and she never talked me about her religion, but what she did to me, honestly, saved my life. She was so pure and innocent, so good and full of love. No I haven't become a Jehovah witness, but she enligthened me in christianity and good actions. I did her wrong, and in response she did me even better. She was literally perfect while we were together. Losing her was a hard hit for me. I'm a catholic now and I believe in God thanks to her.

oh so you didnt and you have no clue what you're arguing against
american moment

>Proper education
>Men are women
>The vaccine is safe!
Hahahahahah you mean propaganda "education" you fuckin tool

>a psychotic asshole.
At best dispassionate and/or disinterested. Quit humanizing what you can't understand; it's not human