Capitol Riot Suspect Evan Neumann Wins Asylum in Belarus

rt.com/news/552493-capitol-riot-granted-asylum-belarus/
fbi.gov/wanted/additional/evan-neumann

>“I’m glad that Belarus has taken care of me,” Neumann told the outlet on Tuesday, praising the “calm” country for giving him shelter

>While the indictment against Neumann claims he was captured on video assaulting a law enforcement officer outside the Capitol, Neumann has maintained his innocence throughout, calling the charges – especially the accusation of hitting a police officer – “offensive”. He was reportedly identified in the footage by a “family friend,” who called an FBI tip line to report his name and hometown of Mill Valley, California.

>During his appearance on Belarusian state TV, he claimed he would face torture at the hands of the authorities, arguing he needed “government protection” and praising Belarus for “resist[ing] the West.” He promised at the time to be a “productive and good citizen,” suggesting he might get a job in IT and lamenting that both Belarus and Russia were being demonized by western media, calling the sanctions on both countries “a form of terrorism.”

“I feel safe here!” U.S. citizen has been granted refugee status in Belarus
youtube.com/watch?v=1wUFebYu3E

Attached: fbi-most-wanted-evan-neumann.png (500x335, 60.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/investigative-reports/ukraine-and-the-new-al-qaeda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All part of the planned "White ISIS" to justify a new "war on terror".

He did nothing wrong, same the rest.
FUCK THE FBI FAGGOTS
FUCK THE CIA NIGGERS
FUCK THE KIKES
FUCK THE LIBTARDS
FUCK AMERICA!

Attached: 1646767560333.png (500x500, 173.52K)

Dude, so true. Same with all black people. The justice system is broke. We need to free everyone in prison.

unlimitedhangout.com/2022/03/investigative-reports/ukraine-and-the-new-al-qaeda/

This thread will be de-boosted and disappeared into the archive within 5 minutes.

Attached: the plan revealed.png (941x437, 112.06K)

>Capitol Riot Suspect Evan Neumann Wins Asylum in Belarus
Based. Thank you Russia. I expect many more rebellious examples because our nation doesn't deserve our loyalty.

How do you get asylum with them?

>the US is now such an oppressive totalitarian banana republic shithole that it has political refugees fleeing persecution by the state
Cool democracy we got here

>How do you get asylum with them?
I guess if you are a revolutionary and do something significant they might allow you to.

But I think we need to be brave and stop trying to flee. Fight for your people! Destroy the oppressors!

Attached: seinfeld-newman.jpg (1536x864, 99.57K)

>But I think we need to be brave and stop trying to flee. Fight for your people! Destroy the oppressors!
And by "fight", I mean to be a smart revolutionary, not to just run outside with a gun, as that makes things to easy on our oppressors.

Infiltrate, subvert, and ...
I'm sure that some people will be doing assassinations of bad people as well.

>Fight and destroy the oppressors

Attached: 1634299045329.jpg (1024x758, 239.38K)

>>Fight and destroy the oppressors
At this point there's no turning back. There is no way to stop globohomo absent revolution. And the form of the revolution must be:
>Infiltrate, subvert, and ...
>I'm sure that some people will be doing assassinations of bad people as well.
But you can be less obvious about it than me. I just want to do it because I think some small subset of it has to make things obvious for the plebs.

They were baiting us to revolt in the past, now they cannot afford a revolt.

I'm going to apply for asylum in vietnam

It's pathetic that the "land of the free" is so hostile to political prisoners that Belarus is a bastion of freedom next to the US.
The other Jan 6th protestors are still in solitary confinement and no trial. No trial or charges for the shitskin that murderer Ashli Babbitt in cold blood.
America is a terrible country. Any federal agent reading these posts should feel ashamed of themselves but doesn't have enough patriotism or common human decency to do so.

>>Fight and destroy the oppressors
Additionally, the US is overwhelmed. It filled itself with foreign infiltrators. I don't even have any confidence that they will arrest me any time soon for this either, even though I've already mentally prepared for it.

>even though I've already mentally prepared for it.
Additionally, I'm not going to go to prison.

Based Luka doing the job Trump didn't have the spine to do and stand up to the sleazy kikes who run America

If you have nothing to hide you wouldn't be fleeing away from the US. He is unamerican and a traitor, this proves it.

>If you have nothing to hide you wouldn't be fleeing away from the US. He is unamerican and a traitor, this proves it.
The Regime is anti-white and already sold out and destroyed america.

What, he calls for it on antifa, but can't take it?

insane

Yeah yeah there is no way for the white race to live, jews control everything, all is lost.
If you believed any of this you would either have killed yourself out of despair or joined some nutjob militia organization and have started slaughtering every non-white in america by now.

Yep. Glowniggers are all too predictable

>If you believed any of this you would either have killed yourself out of despair or joined some nutjob militia organization and have started slaughtering every non-white in america by now
Killing yourself is retarded. I'm explicitly promoting revolutioon. The militias are honeypots. The only reaason to join one of them is to find the federal informant and blast him.

There might be some non-fed militias, but I'm not going to take any chances.