Will globohomo ban combustion engines?

Is there a way to avoid having to give up my pride and joy?

Attached: 1647430796556.jpg (810x648, 150.02K)

You'll only be restricted from using them for daily commuting and such, much like with old-timers today.
Not a problem they don't follow emission laws.
Modern internal combustion engine cars aren't exciting anyway.

Yes they will ban them and only rich people will be allowed to rent electric self driving cars.

qrd on agenda 21?

Motorized private/individual transport has no place in EVROPA. You can take the train or you can take the bicycle. If you want to be wasteful driving le big macho automobile, you can go to Putler's 4th Reich.

You can commute in an old-timer inna USA, it's actually cheaper because what you lose in gas you make up in lower insurance. That's what I do.
Will they just make it impossible to register or what?

No, but in time (2040+) gas stations will stop providing gas due to falling demand.

No. The grid can't handle electric cars now

>globohomo ban combustion engines
yes
they will regulate them out of usability
and when ownership drops enough, they will ban them, at least for normies

You already dont own modern cars, you only pay to use the license.
And electric cars will be even worse.

Only way to drive in a car will be calling one with an app.
You will own nothing wasnt a joke.

fascist

>my pride and joy?
Bro it's just a fucking car.
Carpenters aren't proud of their hammers, it's just a tool

We don't live in europe, so whatever the fuck you queers do is not my fucking problem

tl;dr, relocating most of humanity to "hub cities," rewilding the outer parts to revive the environment and fight climate change

Attached: 1638378571681.jpg (2700x1962, 1.58M)

I can make my own fuel if need be
But what if I already own a handful of non-modern cars?
I pulled it out of a farm field and brought it back to life with my own two hands. A carpenter isn't pround of his hammer, but he is proud of the house he builds.

>You can take the train or you can take the bicycle
try tht in ROmania nigger

>I pulled it out of a farm field and brought it back to life with my own two hands.
That's genuinely cool user. Do it a few more times and it'll just be par for the course though.
t. rebuilt a lot of old cars

Might become a hobby of mine. Grandad's a hoarder, so he has every vehicle he ever owned. Along with ones he inherited from his parents.

which we all know is just bs to make the average person poor and controlled and have their freedom of movement restricted and monitored. I remember seeing a map several years ago similar to this but I think it was some kind of "smart corridor/smart city" map where everyone will be restricted to the smart cities. Anyone have that?

>I can make my own fuel if need be
Only way you could be fucked then would be emission regulations, insurance companies refusing to insure older vehicles, etc.
I think you'll be in such a minority by then that no one will actually care. Of course you wouldn't be allowed anywhere near a populated area, but you'd most likely be free to fuck around in the sticks.

>Along with ones he inherited from his parents.
could be a surprising amount of value in those
Restoration isn't cheap; it's not always worth the money, but sometimes....