Third London Metal Exchange Nickel Auction In A Row Fails

Wrong people keep losing money so they just void the auction and undo the trades. lmao capitalism. But for real no one can buy or sell nickel. This is big.

Attached: Capture.png (632x511, 45.58K)

>rigged markets
>capitalism

If no one can buy or sell nickel then that means electric car batteries cannot be produced. Nickel also used in standard lithium batteries

nickels tongue my anus

Todays prices. They got too high and the jews shut it down.

Attached: Capture.png (800x716, 45.17K)

>nickel rod strikes the ring session

Attached: nickel-rods-250x250.png (249x228, 51.86K)

Boy, if I had a nickel for every time they did this, I would have [contract voided]

Just buy Tesla.

>JUST BUY ELECTRIC CARS HURR DURR

Attached: Nickel.png (720x222, 22.71K)

Kek
Seething petrotards forgot nickel is needed for their trannies

I told fools in the setf threads to stash your nickels, too.

ring and the rod ohhhh boy

>Wrong people keep losing money so they just void the auction and undo the trades.
This is not capitalism

fpbp
Communists have nothing to offer apart from genocide and ruin.

jews

I have a couple nickels . . .

> near 100% spike
understandable that they terminate such a session

Good thing regular cars last for decades when properly maintained, unlike EVs which need a fresh $10,000 battery every few years.

Their melt value is slightly more than their face value nowadays

Foundries are in limbo land.

Wrong, but then you be never changed your oil let alone know rotor from alternator

Underrated post

this

That is why I always wonder about sliver ends the Fed type stuff. You can't corner the guys that made the market, own the market and control the market.

Interdasting

Attached: 1601401508011.jpg (640x877, 342.57K)

>Capitalism is when (((powerful parties))) can just determine a transaction null and void AFTER it was completed
Kys fag. Fiat is fucked because of double spending issues.

SetF is about physical silver, not jewish paper (like this jewish paper nickel).

Well at least its a smarter vector of attack on Tesla than having dipshit number 18 go on msnbc and talk about how shorting tesla is smart because this other car company is going to release some half assed golf cart in 5 years.

It also means the government can't mint coins because they've used cupronickel since ending silver coinage.

i got a rod for you, ivan

he's not wrong. the batteries are a fucking nightmare. no one has a procedure on disposing of them, most older Priuses I've seen are clapped out and the battery is fucked. there's a couple buy back things, but they're not good. a lot of fire departments have procedures specific to EVs and not to touch them. it's a whole clusterfuck.
that doesn't even get into how there aren't enough metals on the face of planet for the people who currently drive other stuff to make the switch to EV.

Did someone say Siver Ends the Fed?

Attached: 1630181765522.jpg (965x679, 325.37K)

they should figure out how to be less jewish.