I used to cringe at my fellow countrymen's unwarranted cold hatred for anything Russian, but now I'm feeling it myself...

I used to cringe at my fellow countrymen's unwarranted cold hatred for anything Russian, but now I'm feeling it myself, my blood's boiling anons

Attached: mfw.jpg (536x402, 38.56K)

remember, the only Eastern Europoors shilling for russia are either paid shills or actual retards

Attached: hmmm.jpg (288x252, 23.88K)

I will watch on the sideline while you die.

>This constant Eastern Euro infighting between basically indistinguishable people groups is going to get us all roasted by nukes
feels bad man

Attached: katyn.jpg (591x513, 54.41K)

this

you’re gonna start another war with your bitching. it’s so hard to take you seriously. I am so happy my great-grandfather had the good sense to leave eastern europe 110 years ago. you couldn’t possibly care less about the hohol massacres you don’t care about the lands lost to ukraine all you care about is western cocksucking and destroying russia by any means necessary as long as someone else is doing it
t. polonia

Attached: D7A8C153-43FB-4DED-8ADE-C0FAF6DF3D76.jpg (455x1156, 249.71K)

Same, lol. I considered PiS a relic of old times, but now I agree with them about Russia and consider Russians our enemies.

Stop larping faggot. You would get btfo if you attack Russia, no one would support you. Now, if Russia attacks you, im up for mutual defense.

let ur blood boil lol
what the fuck is poland gonna do?

Dude, you have the concept of a civic nation in your country

Then go to war you little faggot, if you wish to choose a side due to mainstream brainwashing go hard but realistically think about it none of us know shit none of us run countries and why would they tell us the truth about anything in real war you can't trust anybody little bitch

>he forgot that pre-Chmielnicki thousands Ukrainians fought for the Commonwealth
>he doesn't know about Petlura
nigga go suck pootins dick

>mainstream brainwashing
You Westerners are so dumb. Completely clueless and historically ignorant.

based

Attached: fcdf16808b10278945794862c534e4e9.jpg (310x225, 9.24K)

look up picrel. they got absolutely brutalized. you see, the polish way of doing things is to talk a big game and cry out in pain as they strike you. their entire history is them being uppity and uncompromising and wondering why they get slaughtered and subjugated. keep sucking that western dick tho I’m sure in another few decades you won’t be a poor shithole kek

Attached: A6B3EA9A-9E62-4972-94C2-50A2DEB88EF7.jpg (968x745, 167.77K)

We also have the concept of fag marriage in my country, doesn't mean I support it. Civic nationalism is retarded, only race matters and all of you Eastern Euros are (basically) the same with only ethnic shades of difference.
If I had my way the entire white world would be united and petty infighting like this would be brutally crushed.

War between Russia and poland would look similar to what we see in Ukraine and Poland would lose hard.

Ukrainian army was like 5 times stronger than Polish, I wonder how that will end

c'mon, if you want to destroy Russia so much, then leave NATO and attack, let's find out who the boss of this gym

Poles are impotent cucks

because you're a pussy op

Attached: thumb_in-soviet-russia-meme-laughs-at-you-soviet-anthem-starts-67741061.png (300x300, 55.13K)

Who cares? We will kill you too.

YES

Attached: rM7BfVA9HSw.jpg (867x651, 58.74K)

I'd bet you haven't read the details on that wargame.
PL didn't lost per se. General took Minsk and Kaliningrad and then russhits dropped the NUKE and that was the case for ending the game.
nigga u retarded

>mainstream brainwashing
To be perfectly fair, it is different for them. The conflict is being piped to our normies via the jewbox, but Eastern Euros actually have valid concerns living on the borders of this conflict. They have to pick a side whereas we have the luxury of calling them all retarded.
I'm sure if Australia invaded you tomorrow they wouldn't care much while you would be forced to choose a side.

I apologize to all of Humanity for only stopping at annihilating 20% of Poland's population.

Who would've know that his grave mistake would be the end of humanity. We were to merciful to the eternal Polackensau, the cretin of Europe, the hysterical postmenopausal shrew of the world.
I'm sorry.

Attached: H0171-L188885535.jpg (1000x1310, 205.89K)

Yes, goyim, keep marching to your mechanized slaughter on behalf of those who hate you!

Attached: 1646769632725.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

Ukraine was supposed to be conquered in 12h
what wargames do not predict is russian incompetence

They believe Russians are staunch, civilized, orderly and organized but they are not, never were

>pre-Chmielnicki thousands Ukrainians fought for the Commonwealth
who gives a fuck? jews fought for germany too many times. you have to go back 400 years to find ukrainians not being animals
>Petlura
see if you get assimilated this easily that you have to spend centuries trying to convince people you’re a real nation maybe you aren’t? When Ukraine was an SSR with that shiny UN General Assembly vote there was no nationalism at all and they were perfectly content to take land from legitimate states to form their frankenstein state, with the help of and under the auspices of Russia. I don’t see any ukrainian nationalism at all in all the footage I’ve seen of the fall of the USSR do you? It’s literally my earliest memory too

You misjudge us. We are perfectly aware it's our role to provide the bodies. You provide the air superiority.
> you couldn’t possibly care less about the hohol massacres
I am displeased about mariu/pol, yes.
> don’t care about the lands lost to ukraine
We agreed to our borders and have no intention on reneging on this agreement. We aren't Russians.
> destroying russia by any means necessary
Making sure they get fucked up no less than we are. That is our gift to the world.

Attached: 1644848892373.jpg (450x410, 31.81K)

everyone wants you dead

Attached: 32B578D6-BE28-4138-AD3C-77AC1F186B3C.jpg (1528x1479, 583.55K)

The ukrainians said the same thing, now they beg for NATO assistance

>muh memegames
How did they end up working out for you in Ukraine, Ivan?