The average house price just topped 500k for the first time ever

Attached: 2022-03-23_07-09-22.jpg (500x324, 26.04K)

mine will cost 10k usd each after all the bombings
feels comfy

Attached: 1642563506670.jpg (640x480, 49.1K)

Meanwhile in China ...

Attached: millennials_home_ownership_624_s-2_china.vs.us.png (624x351, 15.29K)

post the median house price

My house cost $75 in small town Midwest. 95% white. Keep congregating in your nigger packed cities though, I don't want to be around your kind.

>500k
I wish.

You're welcome hoholbro

Attached: hL1gNNoHRzY.jpg (1000x1000, 82.73K)

Moved back with my parents 5 months ago to save money. My $15k is fucking worthless, isn't it?

So glad I am retired and the house I bought in 1998 for $150,000 is now worth $450,000. Good luck kids finding a house.. and no I am not selling mine.

in the pod it is

if you want to live in black ghetto, then maybe. But if you want to live in a white neighborhood, yeah, then forget about it.

It is.
Stay with your parents, there's nothing wrong with that, you will inherit their house and will save money in the meantime.
The "leave your parent's house" thing is just propaganda to get you in even more debt.

Damn, the mean reversion is going to be BRUTAL.

kek.

Attached: 1646591675999.gif (337x370, 138.24K)

the image is false because you can't own a home in China
on top of you paying taxes every year like an Americuck you also can't even purchase property, the land your home sits on is on a 90 year lease. That lease can be cancelled if you so much as look at a prominent party member the wrong way. In America they only take your property when you don't pay the jew.

If you’re single, yeah. But society will fuck you in more ways than one

All you commie faggot children crying that you'll never own a home should look at that graph and notice that prices leveled off with Trump and are continuing to go through the roof with your leftist hero Biden.
You stupid fucks.

When the market inevitably collapses I'll use my Crypto gains to buy a nice place either in New England or Florida

Not necessarily
$15,000 is 3% of $500,000
$15,000 is 20% of $75,000
You fall short of the recommended 20% down to avoid mortgage insurance, but you can still put that 15k towards a decent home. Single family home would be tough, a townhome would be very doable. Avoid condos.
Single family home costs per month: mortgage, mortgage insurance, taxes, various fixes/improvements
Townhome coats per month: mortgage, mortgage insurance, taxes, probable HOA, slightly lower cost of maintenance covered by HOA
HOA alone can bring the monthly cost to an even point of a single family home. And HOAs are not standardized. Some may cover things like water, sewage, trash, lawn care. Others can be total useless fags that complain about you having an American flag or painting your door a different color.

I think you can go places with the 15k. You'd be absolutely broke afterwards but you would be in a home with hopefully healthy income.

Attached: 1648051642490.png (1600x1216, 378.14K)

execute anybody who owns a second house "as an investment" and this problem instantly goes away

Damn that's so cheap. I mean I know most of them are made out of plywood over there but still.