Any Forums I’m a bit disturbed by the constant anti-trans narrative in this forum so I thought I’d present you with...

Any Forums I’m a bit disturbed by the constant anti-trans narrative in this forum so I thought I’d present you with facts. See the model who’s picture is attached? Well that’s not a model - it’s me! Just run through some feminising steps on face change apps. If I hadn’t have told you, you would never. Have. Known. So listen y’all, I think it’s time for you to stop being so transphobic and learn that the next non-ovaried female stood next to you could actually be me. By the way, I don’t mind if you tap to my image.

Attached: A64807A6-8904-4E28-8D70-B6311B344910.jpg (2316x2795, 1.03M)

Press s to spit in ops tranny loving face

You can make nasty posts, but I bet you there’ll be a few people on here imagining female me cuddling up to them tonight and giving them a gentle hand or blowjob.

seriously what's wrong with this nigger face it looks like Micheal Jackson wearing a wig and lipstick

I gave myself a Hollywood-style nose job and lip fillers.

Get a refund, eat less, fat faggot

I wonder if you're a run-of-the-mill fake tranny - someone who's just a psychological wreck or an attention seeking whore - or someone who actually suffers from transgenderism? My guess would be the former, which would make you an insult to the VERY SMALL amount of actual transgenders. Kind of like the assholes who used to claim they were dyslexic or had "the ass-burgers disease".

I am a closeted lesbian trans-woman. The pic is my fantasy but circumstances will never allow for it.

HANG YOURSELF

Absolutely not! I may have a life of abject misery and angst, but it’s better than being dead. I have asked God to take me in my sleep on many occasions but he won’t, therefore as His servant I am bound to persist until whenever.

You are disturbed? You should be - you are mentally ill you dumb fuck.

I do have psychotic episodes but it’s not related to my gender issues. Or not really. See the thing is I’ll get into altered states of mind via drugs or breath-work etc to have bodily hallucinations where I imagine I’m a woman. Always feel a bit weird after though.

>baiting this hard

Attached: 1646242353640 (1).jpg (225x225, 6.28K)

I always like to ask a trans person, why they say that the women concept that we all accept is a societal construction, but they all act and dress like the society says a women is

Attached: Trannies-can-be-cured-lol.png (1007x585, 161.81K)

>trannies
Its because of the WPATH standards.

Big pharma pays into lobby groups.
Big lobby groups include HRC, FFAA, ACLU, PP, Arcus, Tides, Gates Foundation, OSF, GATE, NCTE, NCLR, GLAAD, GUTC, FFLI
All pro-trans lobbying plays into WPATH.
It promotes the standard of care for trans individuals.
This standard is affirmative care only.
This is then pushed onto the medical/psych/education fields.
It creates a streamline through the system.

>A child starts exhibiting atypical behaviour
>Said behaviour is typical of the opposite gender
>WPATH standards diagnose this as gender dysphoria
>At an immediate level teachers/aides/etc. are compelled to affirm said behaviour
>Affirmation leads to increased behaviour via Pavlovian response
>This now fits the diagnosis prescribed by WPATH
>Child gets therapy that confirms this
>Child gets put on GNRH agonists
>Child gets put on cross sex hormones
>Child gets surgery
>Insert transition here
>etc.

And all of this pads out the resumes of the shrinks/endocrinologists, who use the child in a study paid for by the same Big Pharma who paid into the lobby groups that pushed WPATH onto everyone.

>why autism
Autism is just a weakness that is exploited by the system. High functioning/Aspergers, tend to display obsessive or fixated/repetitious behaviour. At a stage such as puberty or in a familial environment lacking appropriate same sex role models, they may experiment outside their gender and/or fixate upon it. Especially if they rather non-conformatist (ie. tomboys).

Post surgery attempted suicide rates do not go down.
Success in suicide is largely irrelevant in this matter, as the measure is the volume of attempts.
Given that we know the attempt rate does not lessen, we can make the extrapolation that the surgery itself does little to alleviate the issues they are experiencing.

Trans activists blame this on society and its refusal to accept trans individuals.
However, this rate persists across households/communities.
That is, a highly liberal open LGBT friendly place like San Francisco has a roughly similar rate to say Nashville.

So this suggests the issue does not lie in social acceptance.

One of the main issues with Trans issues, is the use of WPATH's model. That is affirmation as a main direction for care. This allows, access to hormonal therapy more readily without necessitating proper investigation into mental health history and/or abuse they have suffered. As such many individuals have underlying diagnosis that may explain their dysmorphia which are failing to be addressed.

For example, there is a high cormobidity with BPD, depression, anxiety disorders, bi-polar, schizoaffective, histrionics, PTSD/CPTSD, substance abuse disorders, histories of abuse as a child etc.

If you control for this, the rate of trans individuals, drops significantly. What you are left with is mostly people with body dysmorphic disorder.

Furthermore, one of the more complex things, is that studying things like pimozide (which in a single small study removed all interest in crossdressing and transition) is functionally career suicide due to WPATH despite possible value.

There was a huge influx in COI inside USPATH/WPATH around 2011. While called out by the endocrine society it largely went on deaf ears. In 2013, they succeeded in a push on DSM changes, then 2014 succeeded in a case involving Medicare to expand coverage to gender transitions. This in turn matches a few other significant tech trends/cultural changes. Google searches for ftm/genderqueer took a sharp increase around 2011, which makes sense as tumblr and social media sites started cropping up around 2007, and there are a few studies who have shown some interesting statistics about the increase of gender dysphoria among peer groups as miniature clique explosions in a sense. FFLI saw a marked increase in funding from 2012 onwards, and by 2016 transgender causes had bypasses GBT combined. Tawani started dropping funds in I believe 2014? OSF and Arcus also dumped money into it. GATE also got funding and begain its push in 2015. NCTE pushed forward its survey in 2016, which helped earmark even more funding to the cause.

So you basically had a massive propaganda machine worth billions going.

Wyeth had taken a massive hit in 2002, and got bought out by Pfizer in 2009. Their main source of income prior was premarin - HRT for menopausal women. By around what 2000, some 50% of women were on this shit then it was shown to have a huge increase in breast cancer in 2002. Their stock dropped some 60% overnight. Hence the Pfizer take over. It wasn't quite out of the doghouse yet though. 2010 Wyeth was hit again with another major lawsuit for offlabel marketing, and then another for flat out paying people to make up a study. Out of nowhere, you suddenly have a new market with the trans stuff. Sell them T or gnrh or whatever and make a ton scamming the government.

No, feminists say that. I know I’ll be a trans-women and not an actual woman, it’s common sense. The ones who peddle “ooh we’re real women tee hee” etc are deranged.

This also coaligns with some major endocrinologists jumping ship - see Stephen Rosenthal, who previously had specialized in diabetes/obseity since the 1980s, suddenly taking a massive interest in gender non-conforming teens in 2012

He's currently leading a study on longterm effects of GNRH in teens. Got something like 5.7 million in 2015 for it. Which is completely COI cause he works frequently as a consultant for AbbVie which is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories and makes the T given to ftms.

And that is just one name. You also have prominent gender researchers like Diane Ehrenshaft, doctors like Johanna Olson-Kennedy and Robert Garofalo or even other endocrinologists like Norman Spack.

I should also elaborate on the legal issues facing Troon surgery

Why aren't GRS surgeons being sued? Well it has to do with a very odd grey area.

Normally, you can find retired doctors/surgeons/surgical nurses etc. who will provide expert testimony in cases
This is especially true in theory for trans cases as they can argue they are doing it to protect the trans community from predatory surgeons
Thing is battling experts on pros vs. def is more of a matter for minor issues than largely visible ones
If damage is visible because say a surgeon knicked an artery and didn't notice, the jurors and judge can understand the cause easily
This is odd, because we're talking about destroying healthy bodily organs/parts which makes it grey
You can't just have a surgeon give testimony because its such a bizarre thing to talk about

But to elaborate further
Most of these surgeons operate on a similar manner to informed consent
That is there is a stack of papers you sign for regards to mediation/arbitration
Most of these are essentially waiving rights - its no different than informed consent used for HRT
Then you have the long list of stereotypical surgical stuff - no smoking, etc. because it affects anaesthesia or bloodflow
Then you have the additional papers for things like months of extreme at home care/dilation etc. are specifically there so its easier to block malpractice lawsuits due to patient error

Based on the legal document of a Canadian case we can see how this works in procedure, they are progressing under informed consent - meaning the child has signed a waiver stating that they understand and consent to:

1. Nature of diagnosis
2. Options and alternatives
3. Multiple steps involved in treatment
4. Details concerning the nature of procedures or drugs administered
5. Partial irreversible damage of hormone blockers
6. Irreversible damage caused by escalating hormone therapy, surgery or psychological/psychiatric/pallitive care
7. Presence or absence of medical research of the foreseeable benefits or risks of treatment

Here’s some numbers for you to chew over
Average cost of MTF transition:
> $140,000
Average cost of FTM transition:
> $124,000

Best estimate for trans people is about 1 in 167, though this increases as we hit the Zoomers.
Now taken in percentage it is about 0.5% in the west, which has a population of about 1 billion.

According to these statistics we have roughly 5,000,000 trans people in the USA.

Taking a mean cost of $132,000 x 5,000,000
This is a profit of roughly:
$662,500,000,000

Now given the frankly eye watering amount of money at stake is it any surprise that big pharma funds think tanks that propagandise the destruction of gender norms.

Follow the money.

ewewewew, filth.

all this text is not mine, i found it by 4plebs and i decided to bring it here to make trannys dilate

Talking about dilation Do you guys know what dilation is?

Trannies literally have to shove a dildo into their woman hole at least 4 hours a day for the rest of their lives in order to prevent their 'vagina' from closing, since it is literally an open wound trying to heal. This of course results in extreme pain, bleeding, and puss constantly leaking from their crotch. Trannies consider this their 'period.'

You want to know something else interesting? During dilation the hair from inside their hole gets torn off and clumps up in the back of their vagina. Every few weeks they have to dig out a giant hairball, or else they risk a greater chance of infection.

Note: when I published this text on other boards, they told me that the way of dilating was different and also less grotesque, also an user in another thread told me about a statistic about dilation saying that they took 4 hours a day to dilate, I don't know what to think of this, all the things i see are very contradictory

Attached: this directly has no name.jpg (1130x2459, 1.71M)

you look like a man in a wig and dress

Attached: 1635494976317.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

Interesting post, but I’ve wanted to be a girl since I was little, well before the trans propaganda began. I hate the ‘fashionable trannies’ - that’s just the new version of acting super camp.

There’s a better technique available in Thailand that stops all that now. I wouldn’t go near a Western surgeon for sex change surgery.

So... if you're not an actual women why you ask for being accepted in women's environment (such as bathrooms) Or is just a small group that makes a lot of noise.

>tap to my image

But you are ugly & unhealthy & dysgenic. No one will "tap" to you.

People are wired to respond to beauty because real, natural attractiveness = good health & good genes. You have neither.

The latter, although they do have a point to an extent. If you’re at the point where you pass, no one will care anyway. The ones that howl about this are the ones who don’t take hormones, have no real desire to be a woman and just look like blokes in dresses simply expressing fetishistic desire. IMHO of course.

in that case say hi to the family of Lisa from blackpink if you find them in thailand lmao

NIGGER?

I know - that was a tongue in cheek remark. Yep, I know I’m not normal - can’t get past that. But it’s only me who has to live with that thankfully and no one else. Wouldn’t wish this on any of you.

post too long, have a rope

Attached: 1634597557404.gif (600x600, 1.77M)

ROPE BEFORE RAPE
TRANNIES ARE DANGEROUS

Attached: 10.jpg (474x284, 34.01K)