WOW. BASED. Lil Boosie goes off on trannies in women's sports

youtube.com/watch?v=S_68lwILQng

Sometimes I think niggers aren't that bad. This dude speak his mind on trannies and seems pretty based and redpilled.
Lil Boosie is based.
Why we hating again?

Attached: boosie.jpg (668x697, 79.6K)

Policy change on Any Forums.

Try to keep up.

Attached: IMG_20220322_212225_605.jpg (720x1007, 69.22K)

Why are niggers so much more based than NATO cucks?

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-131718.jpg (1440x2060, 544.01K)

There's not a single hiphop nigger that is based. Even if they call out jews, they're still hardcore anti-white advocates of nigger criminality and entitlement.

This. Sniveling whites think the "my enemy's enemy" mentality is some pathway to peace and harmony on the plantation. It's a right-wing version of pandering virtue signaling.

>LE BASED NIGGER

>muh based negro

fuck off, this isn't Daily Wire.

they aren't based, but they don't walk on eggshells like whites do - OP is going overboard but whites could be more like niggers in that ONE specific way

this nigga donated turkeys on thanksgiving to his community and dodged fabricated ATF charges what have you done faggot

>Omg. This nigger says that water is wet! So fucking based, I swear. Please fuck my wife.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 10.84K)

This is what I don’t understand about you conservative faggots. You guys claim to hate niggers and all this bullshit, but the minute one of them, who’s obviously not smart enough to make any rational argument about WHY trannies are bad other than “dat shit gay”, starts parroting your talking points, you guys are ready to worship them. Whites are so fucking concerned about everyone else but themselves, you guys can’t hold hands with one another let alone gather with your entire family without it exploding into some retarded political argument but you cucks want to invite niggers into your spaces and place them on a pedestal solely because their intolerance for faggotry

>Even if they call out jews
except they don't

>he thinks everyone here is the same person

trannies >>>>> niggers
at least they make my dick happy

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5224541c1803107a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Successful negros were poor niggers that worked hard and made something/anything of themselves. Then they start seeing how their niggers family and friends only want to leech of them and they realize how fucked up things are. Not every black is a nigger.

He's mad as fuck lol. And he should be

The absolute state of Amerisharts. It reminds me of when that nigger druggie DMX died and they were all worshipping on here. These Queers will then turn around and call themselves "pure bloods" Aryans, and Nazis and tell you not to take the vaccine all the while they are listening to rap music and wanking off over rappers. Low IQ twats.

Attached: ripitup.jpg (1050x638, 232.65K)

Attached: bldm.jpg (800x800, 47.58K)

Trannies btfoing dykes in sports ball is pretty based but this is the high iq take

My trans gf and I love listening to little boosie's music... It is such a shame we now have to delete all of our little boosie spotify playlists after hearing his hurtful words.

Attached: 1646447399839.jpg (600x600, 84.29K)

>There's not a single hiphop nigger that is based.
So nobody is gonna point out the irony here lol

You know how Rockwell met with Malcolm X? How the two of them found common ground and build a positive relationship and reached across their divide? They supported one another's causes with the ultimate goal of racial separation. We can do that, too.

When niggers like this say and do the right thing, we should support them. As always, around blacks, never relax, but we shouldn't pretend shit like this isn't good for white nationalism. Support this shit. Support these niggers. Support them turning on the kikes so we can all be free.