NATO warns RUSSIA

Seriously, how retarded are western politicians?

Attached: 83417021da37151d8d64aa00d2438628.png (865x502, 57.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/military/here-are-all-latest-news-and-developments-ukraine-war-march-23
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

zerohedge.com/military/here-are-all-latest-news-and-developments-ukraine-war-march-23

forgot the link

God, I want Europe wiped out.

>NATO is not part of the conflict
>but NATO weapons are killing Russian soldiers
Kek
The cope

NATO is homosexual

That's the thing. The highest concentration of population, about 8% of Russia, lives around Moscow.
The majority of wealth, an estimated 63% is situated in the greater Moscow area.
A significant amount of Russian military command, control and communication is based in Moscow. More than half, but estimates vary too much for a reliable figure.

Our Mutually Assured Destruction policy means Moscow would be the primary target, Russian anti-ballistics might take out a few, but not nearly enough to stop the Big Village from becoming the Smoking Crater of Toxic Radiation for the next few centuries.

So Putin would never risk such a move. It would be a disaster for Russia and the rest of the world as we mourn the loss of a once great superpower reduced to ash by a narcissistic megalomaniac.

Most of Russia - the rural areas - will survive just fine and they will blame Putin for his destructive arrogance.

lol not only can Russia NOT win a nuclear war, there is a decent chance the US could win it with minimal casualities here. Remember.. the russian military is a joke and totally corrupt.. I would bet 95% of their nukes don't even work.

NATO and the west in general are the epitome of destructive arrogance

YET AGAIN... the usa brings a bag of poker-chips to a chess tournament!

Attached: 3-Player-Chess.jpg (1600x886, 215.98K)

Attached: dbcd13bd21387073fee38519547264996ec8174511365b97de60b082bf0f61b4_1.jpg (948x927, 187.68K)

You say that, but you're so ashamed of what you are and where you're from that you hide behind a vpn and a 4chins pass.

I can't wait for the nukes to start flying.

Attached: s5qrzw13xnl41.jpg (563x544, 31.59K)

We know this, kike.
We know since dawn of times.

Nobody wins a nuclear war ffs

>NATO weapons are killing Russian soldiers
Russian made Kalashnikovs are killing the vast majority of Russian boys in Ukraine. 12,000 so far, according to the Russian MoD.

>We're not part of the conflict
>We're just providing the ammunition, the weapons, the personnel, the intelligence, the strategic planning, the financing and basically everything
NATO is fucked.

Pussies afraid of Russians in here. Russians are rats that you have to stomp on. Simple as.

Not that I want to risk a nuclear war, but one with Russia would be far less devastating than people would think.

Russia's military is a total joke, in particular we know they have lied about the strength of their nuclear arsenal for decades.
A nuclear war with Russia would be like Hiroshima/ Nagasaki not Fallout. A couple big cities would be destroyed and that would be about it, the whole country turning into a radioactive wasteland is a meme.

>He doesn't know about the dead hand

By whom? The Z trannys that cant even conquer fucking ukraine? Yeah.

>Stoltenberg
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

>Our Mutually Assured Destruction policy means Moscow would be the primary target, Russian anti-ballistics might take out a few, but not nearly enough to stop the Big Village from becoming the Smoking Crater of Toxic Radiation for the next few centuries.
You have to understand that Russia has:
- Hypersonic missiles you can't stop and CAN'T EVEN SEE until they hit their targets (literally invisible to radar, not even stealth)
- Hypersonic ABMs that have a kill probability over 95%
- The best ABM system in the world, with the greatest number of launchers
- DEEP DEEP and HUGE bunkers all over the Urals.
You won't even get the chance to launch your ageing ICBMs. The best you can do is launch SLBMs, but they're probably tailing all your subs and most of them will be sunk.

You will most likely pop a few nukes over Moscow, but its residents will be long gone, deep underground, while every single NATO/US/Canadian city will lie in ruins with no survivors.
Then the Russians will clean up and rebuild, while you stop existing all together.

Do you fucking understand Putin's game plan? I don't think you do, you probably think I'm kidding or lying. Now go and take a look at the deagle numbers and you'll see what I mean.

Attached: 1648026489277.jpg (235x209, 6.38K)

Nobody can, are they fucking retarded?

Attached: 1620271711622.jpg (400x901, 50.71K)

>Huhuhu why isn't he entering cities where he can be picked off by ATGMs and instead levelling cities and emptying out their residents without taking losses.
I really can't wait for Switzerland to be erased.

Me too