THE FUTURE OF AMERICA!

twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1506316537417768965

Attached: Q3QgTLP.jpg (812x1440, 130.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/undercover-footage-shows-child-rape-is-rampant-within-homosexual-community/
renegadetribune.com/homosexuals-are-haunting-me/
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/
renegadetribune.com/the-gay-pride-movement-was-always-about-raping-children/
howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1506373024873783299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's wrong with being gay?

Go pound sand pedo.

Undercover Footage Shows Child Rape Is Rampant Within The Homosexual Community
renegadetribune.com/undercover-footage-shows-child-rape-is-rampant-within-homosexual-community/

Homosexuals Are Haunting Me
renegadetribune.com/homosexuals-are-haunting-me/

Ex-faggot's testimony on the horrors of faggotry.
josephsciambra.com/surviving-gaybarely/

The Gay Pride Movement Was Always About Raping Children
renegadetribune.com/the-gay-pride-movement-was-always-about-raping-children/

A faggot's life is deeply entangled with human shit. It is physically impossible to clean your butt-hole 100%. There will always be a trace amount of fecal matter. Due to this reason, faggots need to go through an elaborate process of cleaning before sex, it's called enema.
howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

The haircuts associated with them

The amount of gay spics is staggering, Any Forums is oblivious to this phenomenon

Is that the average American?

It's...le bad

Attached: TempleOS_End_Times.png (1606x860, 345.59K)

I’m pretty sure the bill just says that teachers can groom kindergartners

I have somehow remained totally ignorant of the 'don't say gay' thing, what even is it?

You fuck children

Attached: 1647988161484.jpg (1280x960, 239.59K)

what fucking righrs do trans have? media and corporations are all on their side and people get fired over not ysing the right pronouns. what rights do they NOT have?
also if its ok to say gay, can we go back to use it when we want to call something dumb? also look at all those mutts

Those fucking haircuts.

Dr. Bernstein the programming was a success

Afaik it prohibits discussion of LGBT issues in school from ages 3-7 so pre kindergarten to 1 first grade I think

>slide thread
and this is the future of white people. DEAL WITH IT

Attached: boiledcheese.png (1898x998, 2.52M)

>Undercover Footage Shows Child Rape Is Rampant Within The Homosexual Community
muh undercover footage is representative of millions of gays because I SAY IT IS REEEEE

>Homosexuals Are Haunting Me
cry more lel

>Ex-faggot's testimony on the horrors of faggotry.
anecdotal

>The Gay Pride Movement Was Always About Raping Children
muh nambla who went completely unopposed from hetero society until a lesbian group leafleted against them in 1980

Enjoy your blood-soaked fish flaps bitch boi

Whats wrong with giving kids pills so they can stay children longer while they decide of they want to slice their weeners off?

THE NEXT GENERATION OF AMERICANS!

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1506373024873783299

Attached: 1648032038511.png (1440x2286, 999.15K)

Muh "based" hispanics

Makes sense, anytime they spin it in some bullshit way like "don't say gay" you just know they're trying to obfuscate and demonize a perfectly logical, common sense idea.

hey, isn't this the same twitter account who praised a gay couple for renting a womb to have a child? oh wait but the gay couple are conservstives, i suppose it's all fine and dandy as long as they align with the right party, right? libsoftiktok is the equivalent of a cuck praising a nigger for voting trump