You have no rebuttal against this. Well Any Forums?

You have no rebuttal against this. Well Any Forums?

Attached: BE0303FA-341E-4387-93FF-9F9AC01148A7.jpg (1284x2041, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/.amp/news/sexual-exploitation-was-the-norm-for-19th-century-ballerinas
youtu.be/kkXcw5HPE1A?t=68
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=f4ffzhNOh1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one practices a timeless and sophisticated art. the other stands on her tip-toes

It is indeed hard to decide which one I hate more.

Because the one on the left I find less attractive than the one on the right.

Every stripper is a hooker on the side. I've never been able to pay for a ballerina to fuck me.

Because one is an artist(even through they made her a nigger here) and one is a whore. This isn't rocket science.

Because one of them is a nigger

A black ballet dancer vs a white stripper/hooker.

Now this a tough choice Any Forums. You have to pick one to marry.

The one on the left is black, so I’m not interested. The one on the right will blow you for a few hundred dollars, so she gets my vote.

ive never seen a nigger profesisonally dancing ballet in my life

one is a nigger

>women don't have a basic grasp of moral, example 20231

Attached: minimum.jpg (4000x2868, 2.06M)

>he doesnt know

Ask Russians how.

You can rent the one in the right to have sex with for sure, whereas the one on the left will probably say no.

Is this true? I've heard they charge more than the local whorehouse though...

Ballerina dont suck my dick behind the alley for 50 dollar

The stripper will suck your cock for $50 if you bring her to the private room

Attached: 1648014707895.jpg (671x793, 248.63K)

Nice try but I don’t respect any women

Attached: 52EE4428-E82F-4CD3-B65E-2A3FAA2B8B38.jpg (250x250, 8.05K)

You can't afford it. Only super elite get to fuck ballerinas. You gotta give them diamonds and sailboats and pay their condos

every girl has a price

Oh user..Didn’t you know ballet was the way whores could promote themselves?

history.com/.amp/news/sexual-exploitation-was-the-norm-for-19th-century-ballerinas

kek we aren't so different after all

Unironically the nigger and then just adopt a white baby. Putting a kid into a prostitute would be absolutely retarded.

Ones a nigger ones a whore yeah I’m thinking they should have the same respect

>Black Ballerinas
youtu.be/kkXcw5HPE1A?t=68

Both probably hate themselves but for different reasons.

This.

One practiced for a decade and the other just got naked

She is correct, they both deserve the same level of respect. One is a nigger making mockery of concert dance and the other is a whore “dancing” with a pole.

Art vs whore

The nigger stole the dress.
The white girl has to degrade herself to make the money back on it.

Truth. Ballerinas today are like geishas of old. They sell themselves discriminately to richer men. Sure, they call it “fundraising” and “patronage of the arts”, but it’s just a cover for high class prostitution.

t. poor

>God is a woman
Timothy 2:12
>I do not let women teach men or have authority over them. Let them listen quietly.

Jewish hands typed this

Nigger "ballerinas" are as shit as strippers and cant dance ballet.

I like whores

Attached: like.jpg (1280x720, 77.74K)

>I've never been able to pay for a ballerina to fuck me
Tales of a neckbeard

/thread

Attached: 1646187154127.gif (420x431, 3.08M)

Never seen a black ballerina though.

Whores only get respect when they own up to what they are and know their place.

Also 1 dancer requires years of training while the other just has to take her tits out

STOP SPAMMING YOUR SHIT LOW TIER NO EFFORT COMIC

Attached: 1647888608346.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

Thats because you dont have "I fuck ballerinas" money. user, ballerinas are just ultra exclusive hookers for the really rich.

Give me the whore, ballet is for gayfags only

>intentional communist trap thinking
>races swapped

>USB
>DVD
>Diode circuit symbol
fucking lost it kek

Leave it to a roastie to confuse status with respect.

Attached: 1592833553463.jpg (296x499, 25.61K)

they have all my respect, both of them. but not my commitment. wish they would fucking understand that. the key word is commitment. i unironically respect these hoes for the courage to spread their asses and do whatever the fuck is being done in pole dancing. it does take courage and some skill. i refuse, however, to commit to a woman like this. she has all my respect, i will happily bang her, maybe even spend some time together, buy her shit, but no commitment

You don’t like whores, you like their holes.

No, I have a rebuttal.
Here it goes.

Peepee
Poopoo
Respect is earned, not a given.

I still don't get why this cunt gets posted every day on Any Forums.

Who gives a fuck what one dumb cunt thinks?

She's right. Whoring has a long tradition of single mothers barely making ends meet. Glad she gets this.

nothing will ever beat the champion black debate team
here is your supreme court justice, america:
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

here in germany we got a prophet named "toni". he sums up the life of women very well. they are all whores

youtube.com/watch?v=f4ffzhNOh1s

>Why?
An absolute TON of reasons.
I've never seen a ballerina behave the lowlife ways a stripper does. Most I'm aware of were drug addicts, prostitutes, alcoholics, and just plain trash.
You also don't stuff dollar bills into a ballerina's G-string.

The other one has been a hoe all her life if that ain't practice idk what to tell you

Because niggers deserve no respect. Consider it rebutted. (not even going to address the fact they have the nog doing ballet while the white woman is stripping... Wew lad)

Attached: 83A920C8-32A7-4777-B11D-ECD97B4D8B7C.jpg (828x409, 156.3K)

That’s because you’re living in the most based county of earth where satanic diversity has not yet touched.

your offers were too low

because niggers have an off smell about them, their hair is like steel wool, they are ugly with disgusting noses, they speak ebonics-style or jamaican style or in some nigger pidgin in some places, they are often disgusting and obese and their societies and cultures are backward and if they never existed in modern times the world would probably be far better off.

I would actually pay to watch the one in the right so I guess she gets my respect.

Please God don't let me have a Daughter as punishment.

They do it for free

Ones a nigger and the other is a whore. Neither deserves respect. Though if you want to know why one dance form is more respected than the other, ballet is done as an art, pole dancing is done to whore ones self out. The ballerina's outfit is designed to show and emphasize certain movements. The pole dancers is to reveal as much of her body as allowed under local laws.

One is a nigger.

Molnar is Stonetoss for Any Forums

>this thread again
You don't have to go to school to be a professional stripper.

both exist to entertain males and rely on financial support from males.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Nigger ballerina - in what fuck world is a nigger going to dance like that?!

This comparison is just as ridiculous as putting a classical pianist next to your city’s umpteenth 20yo mumble rapper and claiming both deserve the same respect for having music be their means of earning a living