NEET hangout

I have never worked a day in my life, never will
I have never paid taxes in my life, never will
I am not going to college

politically speaking, how are my NEETbros doing?

Attached: 1644730842199.jpg (550x550, 182.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JiOF68FbDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone who took the >"vacc(33)ine"
aka the
>VaXXX(666),
with the origin of the word being:
>from the cowpox virus vaccinia which derives from the Latin word vacca for cow.
Who's definition was altered to include
>a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein). Moderna's coronavirus vaccine works by injecting a small piece of mRNA from the coronavirus that codes for the virus' spike protein. mRNA vaccine spurs the body to produce the spike protein internally. That, in turn, triggers an immune response.
You took this experimental drug because of
>Covid-19((Certificate of Vaccine ID -(through) A.I..))
I wonder... is hindsight... 2020?
>2020 was the year of '15 days to slow the spread', VERY close to a fortnight aka "two weeks".
Jan 1, the Democide disguised as a Plandemic is announced.
Ides of March Lockdowns commence.
Inb4
>take your meds
Is someone due for their 4th "vaccine" injection? Do you take experimental mRNA gene therapy, to fight off an "invisible enemy"... that only exists in your mind?
>Is there covid in the room with us right now, is this Trump's fault?
Trump, aka
>The father of the "va33ine, who "Modernized" influenza immunizations in 2019, signed OPERATION WARP SPEED in 2020?
Warp=Manipulat(ion)
Speed= Bolt/Dart
Operation Warp Speed=1600
The Scottish Right of Freemasonry =1600
>DRUMPF, DRUMPF!
It was meant to happen=1600
1/6
>Be there, will be wild.
Bewilder, Definition of bewilder
1: to cause to lose one's bearings
2: to perplex or confuse especially by a complexity, variety, or multitude of objects or considerations
>ORANGEMANBAD
'The Orange Order' or "Orange Men" good.
>The group named Q(user) is a NEET LARPER, living in Putin's moms basement in the CIA.
Who is "THE Q GROUP" of NSA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JiOF68FbDs [Open] [Open]
Q=17=Osiris
PEPE=KEK
MAGA=Magic/Magician

Attached: 1647420579607.jpg (1024x900, 77.3K)

I worked 32 years and am now retired. People like you make me sick.

So in other words you made the globalist system run smoothly, congratulations, dumb ass.

>globalist
you idiots that are against globalism are morons. Get skills, be competitive, and globalism then benefits you immensely.

I'm a NEET but I haven't worked since the Pandemic and all the cucked rules started being implemented.

Am I still welcome here?

Attached: 1z86no9a0to21.jpg (750x601, 32.73K)

wrong we make you mad because you realize breaking your body to be a good goy had netted you nothing

>NEETs with less money than me make me sick even though I'm a NEET too
Literally why?

Attached: human_cattle.png (600x606, 122.74K)

>1 chance in life
>waste 32 year of le precious life
kys boomshit

Why wouldn't you be? This is a NEET board.

Attached: wagecuck.jpg (890x1066, 137.93K)

Go back to work our welfare isn't going to pay for itself boomer.

I dropped out of university right as it started, I felt that something wasn't right and I also handled whole 3 zoom meetings before I stopped attending lectures and filed my leave midterm

Attached: 1628680494445.png (980x510, 110.21K)

no i actually feel sorry for you mostly. To be a NEET is the definition of a loser. Everyone either laughs at you or feels sorry for you. Must suck to be a complete and total failure in life. I feel good because I worked a good job, had some successes, saved and invested, and am now retired and wealthy. People respect me.. no one.. and I mean no one respects a lazy NEET.

get back into school.. or training.. do something. You'll need a job or your will be putting a gun to your head in 5 years.

I'm spending best years of my life doing what I actually enjoy and jews won't take it away from me, dilate
>noone respects a lazy NEET
the lazy needs doesn't even know you exist

dumbass boomer. I hope hyperinflation fucks up your retirement and you have to take your old boomer ass back to work

32 years you had to build a world worth a shit

>you idiots that are against globalism are morons. Get skills, be competitive, and globalism then benefits you immensely.

Attached: 1624702185441.png (180x281, 6.49K)

>politically speaking, how are my NEETbros doing?

Attached: 1646906502028.png (3487x1270, 1.01M)

>tfw when your gobernment pays you more for doing nothing than the average American earn working a fulltime job

Attached: Tfw_fc708a_5656469.jpg (540x395, 15.86K)

>Spends 32 years working thinking he'll retire by his 60s and have 2 decades left to enjoy life
> The US is set to collapse within 5 years
OH NONONO BRO, I bet you think you'll also be receiving your social security gibmedats for much longer also