We should call it the, "Teach 5 yrs old about Trannies Bill"

Then lets see how much support they get.
>Rebranding Faggotry is all this is, and it's working on most who aren't paying attention.

Attached: Gaylord Focker.png (611x428, 327.51K)

What is this bill?

Why are democrats so obsessed with children having anal fag sex?

Attached: drag-queen-story-hour.jpg (800x600, 98.93K)

When will the talking butthole cartoon come out?

it's a florida bill that basically says tranny teachers are not allowed to perform gender reassignment surgery on kids without parental consent. of course, disney is against that because disney wants mandatory gender reassignment surgery and for kids to be taken from parents for maximum abuse.

It's a bill to allow teachers to discuss being gay and trans with children in Kindergarten. These activist idiots are trying to rebrand it as a bill that prevents you from saying the word 'gay'.
>If you force them to discuss the actual language of the bill they vaporize and run

They have to realize this will cause gay bashing.

This is a major rebranding fail, even for the Left this is pitiful.

Leviticus 18:22
"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."
>being gay is sin
Deuteronomy 22:5
"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
>being a tranny is sin
Psalm 12:4
"Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?"
>they boastfully deceive, believing those who seek truth and decency are none the wiser
I'm fairly certain they worship the devil. I hope they don't get their hands on innocent kids.

Bible Fag Detected

Sneed sells feed and seed, which is completely normal. Chuck, on the other hand, sells fuck and suck.

The point is this:
Its worng to fuck children because they can't understand what "consent" is.

so
teach children what 'consent' is
once children "understand consent" they can then, consent (to sex (with adults))
now a couple of (((experts))) attest that "great harm" is being done by denying children their right to consent
same argument used to justify trannys, that it "harms them" to not play along
now child-adult (((consentual))) sex is legal, but many anti vaxxed Russian Trumpists dont like it
Politicians have to start passing laws to encourage pederasty
now you cant get tax rebates, go online, work, use money ect until you allow your 6 year old son to date a 56 year old man to meet the manboylove quota set by (((NGOs)))

Attached: 1531596432941m.jpg (1024x770, 114.46K)

If you're going to fight for a cause, why do it through corporations? I would understand doing a protest through boycotting businesses based in Florida or something, but this is just asking Disney to lobby the government for their interests. Acting like Disney should have the power to strike down or influence laws seems anti-leftist in principle.

THERE IS LITERALLY NO SUCH THING AS THE 'DON'T SAY GAY' BILL
IT DOESN'T EXIST
IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING MADE UP
YOU CAN GOOGLE IT IN FACT
BUT THESE RETARDS LITERALLY BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS THEM
>"BE MAD AT THIS"
>YES MASTER
THIS IS A PROBLEM THAT EXISTS ONLY IN THEIR WARPED FUCKING HEADS
I'M FUCKING SICK OF IT

Attached: chrome_VwmntVAUhE.png (1108x294, 41.26K)

They know

cis gay chat:

discord gg/Cq2fBZS4

There needs to be a massive campaign of people actually talking about what the bill actually says, because right now, there's almost no one trying to convince them that what they've been told is a complete fabricated lie. I'm sick of these fucktards in my state trying to pressure Disney to speak out at something that shouldn't concern them as a company whatsoever.
>HURR IF YOU'RE NOT WITH ME YOU'RE AGAINST ME
These people don't realize how fucking manipulative and blatantly stupid they come off as.

Attached: chrome_jVG77e2jyF.png (716x902, 324.97K)

Disney? More like DisGay.

Stunning and brave.

Attached: FOIGs00X0AIW-_K.jpg (1249x1033, 178.34K)

The rebranding of this bill to the 'don't say gay' is a demonstration of how effective msm propaganda still is. I've had half a dozen niggercattle bring it up calling it that and each of them has been surprised what it really is.

They are representatives of people that want to fuck kids, simple as. Retards who vote democrat and know this is wrong are afraid to speak out because they don’t want to be called mean names like “homophobic” or something. Jerry Falwell was 100% correct about gays.

They don't care, fags are only being used as a stalking horse by kid fuckers. The instant they legalize pedophilia the fags will be worthless.