>creatine
>bacopa
>magnesium
>vitamin D
>vitamin k2
>nac

Attached: dfbg.jpg (1200x628, 136.44K)

>Taking supplements

Eat a better diet. Learn what is good and what isn't. Teach yourself to cook properly. Never pollute your body with Jew magic pills or powders. See the gains materialise.

>vitamin k2

Dont take this. It lowers estrogen.

>Eat a better diet

Fucking retard. Most fruit and veggies are sprayed by Monsanto, plus we have acid rain and soil denitrification. Supplements are essential, but you do you.

>(((supplements))) over natural foods.

ngmi

You won't be able to fit all of your nutritional requirements in a reasonable amount of calories, unless you spend them like an olympic swimmer or something.

Testosterone

>Not growing your own veg, fruit and herbs as the seasons allow, as nature intended.

Do better user. As much as it takes to avoid poison. If you have the space you should have your own animals too. Im planning on some chickens or ducks in the coming months.

I take a generic multi and sometimes a B-complex and D (since I stay out of the sun). As for fats in regards to brain health, I drink full cream milk each day in my tea and coffee, and will occasionally have other dairy products like cheeses and eggs throughout the week.

ok stupid fucking brit niggers, how aboutyou suck a gypsy's cock stupid indian paki bastards?

B6 and B12

You can manage if you are moderately active. Work out harder, as you age you need less anyway, be strong while you can.

why is it so hard to understand that supplements can add to an already healthy life style? I dont put my fish oil on a big mac and wash it down with liquor. Supplements have benefit even if you already eat healthy

>Supplements are essential,

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

I take shilajit and co-enzyme Q10. I seldom bother with vitamins because I eat very well.

>he takes fishoil
topkek

Attached: 1617222110424.png (531x346, 306.36K)

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 1619597222599.jpg (758x680, 52.7K)

>fish oil

no fish is good because selenium basically

>>creatine

eat meat

>>bacopa

literally wtf

>>magnesium

Foods contain magnesium. Lots of them

>>vitamin D

the sun or animals who lived in the sun

>>vitamin k2

grass fed ruminants/dairy and wild fowl or pastured poultry/eggs are the best sources for the whole spectrum of k2 compounds, not all mk-7 like supplements

>>nac

again meat

we're done here

Mate, you are Romanian. You cant get any closer to a Gypsy than that.

Most based Brazil poster.

>mate
shut up, gaylord, I'm not mating with you
ok, partner?

at least we're not RULED by literal fucking gypsies
kill yourself, pathetic brit wanker!

Attached: caw caw.jpg (1200x1200, 174.62K)

I read that fish oil is bullshit but I do flat out notice my concentration is better when I do do take it.

You are all shills that want us weak and stupid. You can eat healthy food AND supplement.

Anyone with any sense is already supplementing, have fun getting cancer you shabbos goyim

>Anonymous (ID: vkPm0klf)
>03/23/22(Wed)11:04:33 No.368849157 Anonymous (ID: vkPm0klf) 03/23/22(Wed)17:04:33 No.368849157 Anonymous (ID: nTBVjkGV) 03/23/22(Wed)17:07:07 No.368849506 Anonymous (ID: W8GXRpqK) 03/23/22(Wed)17:07:57 No.368849616
>Most based Brazil poster.1619597222599.jpg (53 KB, 758x680)File: 1619597222599.jpg (53 KB, 758x680) google yandex iqdb wait(OP)
>
>
>
>(You)
>The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. Anonymous (ID: W8GXRpqK) 03/23/22(Wed)17:07:27 No.368849541(You)9157(You)
>Mate, you are Romanian. You cant get any closer to a Gypsy than that.
>
>ok stupid fucking brit niggers, how aboutyou suck a gypsy's cock stupid indian paki bastards?
>LITERALLY OWNED BY GYPSIES

SUNAK
SADIQ KHAN
PRITI PATEL
BORIS

LITERAL FUCKING GYPSY GOVERNMENT!

STREETS SMELLING OF £1 PIRI PIRI CHICKEN, TIKKA MASALA, TURMERIC, CHEAP WEED AND UGLY, SHORT INDIAN WOMEN = UK 2022

Fpbp

Concentrated Garlic Extract
Ashwagandha
Astaxanthin
Cordyceps
Lion's Mane
ZMA
Creatine

Makes sure its the right mk4 form of vit k2