Is Joe Biden proof that democracy is a failed system?

Is Joe Biden proof that democracy is a failed system?

How are the masses so retarded that they elected a decrepit 80 year old that doesn't even know where or who he is half the time, and a woman that literally sucked cock to get her political position?

At this point, it's hard to argue that autocracies like Russia or China don't have the superior system of political hierarchy. Notions like freedom of speech, 'free and fair' elections, and competing political parties are nothing more than vectors for decay and subversion.

Attached: 5f3fd1d142f43f001ddfe42f.jpg (650x760, 87.59K)

Sometimes you have to elect retards for 4 years so people can actually see what a fucking shit show having democrats run the POTUS and control congress. It's not like that fucking stuttering retard Pelosi is in 3rd either. If for some reason Biden goes, like with Covid, nobody is going to let Kamala or Pelosi run anything.

Democracy is only as feasible as the citizens that participate in it. You can't expect 70 IQ subhumans to make informed decisions, which is why womyn and niggers were banned from voting at first

He wasn't elected.

The "god emporer trump" memes were funny but I would actually trust Trump and like, Elon Musk or whoever to do a better job than the current administration.

>How are the masses so retarded that they elected
>elected
lol

Exactly that's why I'll keep voting Democrat to show you how bad it can be. Retard cope alert.

He cheated in college and lied about "graduating top class" when he was a C student. He is way dumber than Bush Jr. but people 'think' he isn't because he looks like a good honest grandpa, when he is in fact deeply corrupt.

>democracy is a failed system?

If by "democracy" you mean a kike owned totalitarian regime with this fucking faggot installed as the puppet. I would say it's going exactly as the filthy kikes hoped.

You didnt pay attention to the primaries clearly. Bernie would of won.

We have a democratic republic. Pure democracy is cancer. Also you’re ignoring the obvious cheating that happened. I totally believe that the ballot dumps are legit, and that 10,000 dead people from one district didn’t vote.

What’s your alternative anyway? Dictatorship? That’s way worse, it would be better to get rid of the corruption and puppet president than to have a dictator.

Musk was born in Africa, retard. Please stop sucking this mans cock.

>How are the masses so retarded
How are the democrats so retarded
There, fixed it for you.

>he looks like a good honest grandpa
He looks like you shouldn't buy a used car from him

Democracy is just as bound to the iron law of oligarchy as any other system of government.
"The people" are either findom masochists or completely irrelevant.

he actually looks like a sleazy granpa to me. same guys that try to finger the cart girl at the country club

i dont think it matters anymore. I dont know where Obungo was born but it wasnt in the united states.

He's semi-living proof the US isn't a free country anymore, nobody believes he won those elections, I bet even his family members know it

we have had decades of failing upwards. now the consequences are completely apparent

It’s becoming more obvious with each passing day that no one voted for this demented pedo. America is dead. Bury it.

Democracy is always a failed system - That is why MUH CONstitution said the "Country" is to be a Republic.

Federal government was almost non existent in the US prior to WW1

>Sometimes you have to elect retards for 4 years so people can actually see what a fucking shit show having democrats run the POTUS and control congress.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiiiii and welcome
>think about it for a second
>think about what he has done
>absolutely brilliant
>very interestingly
>the deep state
>the central bank
>THEY. ARE. PANICKING.
>the patriots in full control
>the peoples economy
>comes online
>transition
>Q has told us
>end of FED?
>STRUCTURE
>sound money
>interest free
>optics are very important
>timing is everything
>NO
>main stream media
>pushing recession
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
>Andrew Jackson on the wall
>BOOM
>enjoy the show

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-30 X22 Report.jpg (1280x720, 303.08K)

>sometimes you have to show the people
>that were Trumps intentions
>now the deepstate, the [D]'s, then central banks the corrupted politicians ARE FULLY EXPOSED
>THEY. ARE. PANICING.
>thanks to Trump the public is now MONITORING THE SITUATION VERY CLOSELY
>winning or losing the election doesn't matter
>what mattered was that the bad guys are now FULLY EXPOSED
>the next four years will have the public finally see what the [DS], the [CB], the [D]'s, the corrupted politicians are all about
>they will take notice
>and then when Trump runs again in 2024
what do you think will happen?
>B O O M !
>L A N D S L I D E
>V I C T O R Y
>trust the plan
>Q has told us
use my coupon code

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-01 X22 Report.jpg (1280x720, 287.39K)

Democracy is a political system created by Jews to ensure they get their peolle in leadership positions, and they have done this to numerous empires and societies before, all which collapsed, so yeah, it's a failed system inherently. Votes are mever equal and your opinion doesn't matter; we wouldn't separate fact from opinion of the dichotomy wasn't massively important and key to a healthy vs. unhealthy society.

This exactly. If you have idiot voters you are going to get terrible representation. There are multiple solutions to this problem; voter ID, cannot vote if you are on welfare, civilian/citizen status, term limits, increasing punishments based on level of authority, etc. Nobody wants to implement them, there would probably need to be a civil war for that to happen.

They openly stole the election, how can you not see that no one really voted for him except like 20 percent?

I tend to think it is still better than an autocracy. Look at the tremendous amount of effort and resources the establishment has to use to make sure people only vote for approved candidates. Also look at the unelected deep staters running the CIA and what-not. These people would just be running the government outright instead of running it through a puppet, if we didn't have a vote. Think how much trouble for them someone like Trump could have caused if he wasn't just a grifter? At least we have some small way to possibly fight back as things get really bad, better than nothing at all.

>elected
>he actually makes decisions

I’m not saying it’s trump behind the scenes but… no. If anything he’s proof democracy doesn’t exist in America.

Attached: 477273DE-1AD0-49B0-B697-01C4C7E4C567.jpg (1125x784, 646.14K)