THIS FUCKING NIGGER BITCH IS LIVE

THIS FUCKING NIGGER BITCH IS LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=KhVUefb-ZcI

Attached: download (2).jpg (213x236, 10.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJT7StytPTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off chink bot.

chinese penis soooo small

Attached: 1648043976611.jpg (286x1024, 75.3K)

>this is what the shills are memoryholing
>368847962
>fuck off chink bot.
confirms it

this nigger bitch is trying to subvert the ENTIRE legal system kek

Attached: nigger bitch.png (859x477, 670.06K)

look at her seethe like a jew at mere eye contact with a white male

Attached: nigger bitch2.png (852x420, 607.47K)

>diversity.exe

Attached: nigger bitch3.png (1175x397, 699.53K)

amerifarts are so fucked KEK
boomer said you WILL be the next supreme court justice
this is so bad

>woman

Are we sure that isn’t a man

AHHHH ITS A NIGGER

idk i'm from australia i can't inspect the package for myself but after jacinda ardern and michael obama anything's possible

How do we know she's a woman? Don't we have to be biologists to determine that according to her?

She's the epitome of a diversity hire. They're soft balling her questions, and she's just railing on about DIVERSITY, PEOPLE OF COLOR, RACISM, SEXISM, shit like that. And retards are watching as if they're learning something. Why the fuck do whites put up with this brow beating? I'll quote her right now
>RACISM & SEXISM ARE ALIVE AND WELL. WE'VE COME SO FAR BUT HAVE A LOOOOONG WAY!
I hate NIGGERS so much it's unreal. Fuck Kazakhstan, I hate women too but NIGGER WOMEN are worse.

she refused to acknowledge what a woman
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJT7StytPTE

Attached: kikepedia.png (1201x529, 150.33K)

Why is she being called a women when she cannot even define what a 'women' is? Nigger is a political stooge.

there's a longer version out there where she's like having this mind battle with a rival senator(?) for about 2 mins back and fourth on how to identify a woman KEK

They're talking about it right now. Some shit about how the lady who asked her the question is actually questioning transgender rights & they're just trying to take away from someone who is qualified. No sense what the fuck they're saying, but they're saying it.

LMFAO SOMEONE SAID CP

Attached: jewish.png (331x115, 17.33K)

no. Unlike humans, niggers and other lower primates don't have any noticeable Sexual Dimorphism.

wow this bitch literally just used covid as a way to justify not putting a CP case in prison
almost as if "muh deadly covid" exists only to support subversion