Russia requires its gas to be bought in rubles

so we've destroyed our economy for hohols? is that it? the end of the West?

Attached: SAVE_20220322_190535.jpg (600x600, 200.97K)

it's all part of globohomo resetting the power structures
>yes, you will recede to a sort of bitch - lack of status

Fuck off

>everything is a Jewish plot stop thinking about what could happen to you

I don't understand what the implication of what currency you buy the oil with.

Can't you just exchange the dollars to rubles then buy the gas? What is the big fucking deal?

Thats why Macron was calling to Putin twice a day?

This is what we get for letting the yakees play stupid games in our soil

>Can't you just exchange the dollars to rubles then buy the gas? What is the big fucking deal?
yes. but you are buying rubles from russia

It's the only viable path forward. No other currency outside of the USD is viable as a reserve currency. Therefor, if you can't establish a reserve currency for broad use, you must use domestic currency for domestic use, it was literally the only path forward.

And with modern technology it's actually a decent strategy, the USD isn't really needed, no currency is. Of course, it will make transactions more costly, slower, and less reliable, but it's better than nothing.

There are a few problems with this strategy when it comes to Russia, however. They can sell oil and prop up their Ruble, BUT it will do this at the expense of any and all other natural resource exports as the Ruble increases in price and makes exports less attractive. This effect will be mediated by the decrease in trade due to sanctions. The Russian people, however, are going to get fucked in every direction though, as is the life of a Russian pleb.

No this is actually a long overdue powerplay. Pay us in our money for our products instead of your own that you printed out of thin air.

> is that it? the end of the West?
No, it's the end of most of Russia's economy and some of the West's. Both will try to restructure.

This happens when someone starts wars, yes.

You said it yourself, forces you to buy their worthless toilet paper money to buy their oil. It will pump up the value for sure and it is in fact another way to raise the price.

Russian are being jews.

First you have to buy the rubles, then you buy the oil. Russia decides what price they sell the rubles to you at.

You already ended the West for terrorists.

Hope it was worth sacrificing everything for Servia.

You can’t just exchange hundreds of millions or billions in differing currency.

period blood flag doesnt petro dollar

It creates demand for rubles, which russia can print out of thin air. Its free money, its how the amerimutt empire is funded. Its how rome was funded until the silver content was 1% and everyone stopped accepting the denarius.

Nuland was caught saying fuck the eu. No wonder their decisions completely fucked up our continent in every way: its revenge for the holocoaster.

The value of the dollar rests solely on oil purchases. Americans dont produce anything or sell anything so no one has the need to buy the dollar. No demand = no value. What the implications of that are for americans or what the collaps of a currency looks like im not sure.

Yes and also I'm not going into war. Kek

> dont produce anything or sell anything
Cars, military equipment, ahem... Can't think of anything else but there must be something!!!

uh oh seems like europe is cucked for good! Expect an eu/russia/china eurasian HOMO union

As opposed to America, who has done this already to the entire world?

get ready for the epic mixing of green economy, scarce resources and meme flu into a de facto social credit system

Attached: 1626201116930.jpg (1200x900, 60.89K)

The reserves of USD are used for much more than just oil. It just happens that oil is a critical commodity. The US exports a lot of goods and services world wide, it's also, by far, the biggest investment hotspot on the planet.

>Destroy Russian economy with sanctions
>Forced to buy oil at a higher price because of destroying economy
>It's Russia's fault we're paying for more

You betcha. Cope harder, you inbred nonce.

>nooooooo stop trying to profit from exporting your resources!
should we maybe hand them to you for free retard
the only way it wasn't sold in roubles in the first place is because of western, um, "brainwashing" (a strong word but I don't have anything better for that) done in 90s which affected even the key central bank members
you need to sell for dollars, you need dollars to grow your economy, etc.
it's a long overdue move
no one needs the dollar anymore
more countries are going to realize that and that's at least putting some power back to the people who are actually producing essential goods
sure it's still fiat toilet paper but that's a start at least
USA was pretty much taxing the whole globe with enforcing USD for decades and I hope that's coming to the end

Yes, america are also jews.

Sounds like a good motivation to avoid buying russian

2022 wont be remembered for the Ukrainian war which is a minor skirmish and will pass but how the hysterical, emotional, female reaction to it caused the creation of the Russia-China-India-Saudi Next World Order that will dominate the rest of the century.

Attached: Collpase Incoming.png (737x657, 600.82K)

>everybody needs oils
>you must buy oil internationally in USD
>rather than flying to the US every time they need to buy oil(often) they buy it off an exchange and hold it in their own banks
>this means the USD is a world reserve currency

>a lot of countries are retards who can barely run their own currency
>oh my, oh my we have piles of USD already sitting around!
>a lot of countries just trade USD internationally for other goods
this creates a massive artificial demand for USD to be stored in banks around the world, which all can be leveraged to print and loan more money. This is how the United States runs the world.

The US can back the USD with military might, economic power, and strong investment potential. Russia can't really back the Ruble with much at all, basically just a bit of oil trade and some potash which may become relevant again if the Canadian, Belarus, and Russian potash cartel gets back into sync.

>only rasha has gas
>putin will never die

I hope so. I want to see the west burning

That's a big wall of text just to say: "I'm hungry"

I fucking wish, I'm fat as fuck boi

But rubles are super cheap now, isn't this a good thing?

they should just bitcoin

>could have bought oil from Libya and Iraq for Euro
>will buy from Russia for ruble
Grats niggers.

Attached: 1296331057001.jpg (200x245, 14.12K)

Let me explain what this means to you brainlets.
Currently Russia sells gas for $.
Then Russia buys it's own currency using the $ to increase the falling Rubla exchange rate and avoid hyperinflation.
Forcing the purchasing of gas/oil in Rubla skips the middleman (Russian central bank buying it's own currency) and has the West do it for them.
It doesn't change anything, because the Rubla is still only levitating on the policies of:
>Forced buying of Rubla by any Russian exporter getting paid in $
>Central bank buying back Rubla at the expense of $ income and reserves (what is accessible of them)
>Central Bank interest rate of 20%

>strong investment potential
Not when they don't respect the property rights of foreigners

Pro-tip: the technology used to extract muh resources in Russia is Western.
inb4 Putin will just invent new technology and pride spare parts, he a genius!

That's not what's happening. Oil prices are high because Saudi Arabia is refusing to increase supply.

Biden emptied the strategic oil reserve, the reserve that was designed to prevent Saudi Arabia from price gouging the US for oil. Now Saudi Arabia is price gouging, and they appear to have done this soon after a meeting with Putin. This is turning into 1970 all over again.

Prepare for further oil price hikes and for the Fed to ramp up interest rate hikes in response.

everything else is either even more expensive or requires you to build a multibillion infrastrucutre over a decade

Macron is a homosexual married to a tranny twice his age, recruited by Klaus Schwab to activate the Great Reset in France.

Attached: 1_16a0847d1c0.2163206_4060609781_16a0847d1c0_large.jpg (750x563, 356.27K)

you should learn how to explain things better

>nooooooo only American can Jew the rest of the world
Dumb niggers in Europe fell right into putins trap, and old Joe, being literally senile, exacerbated the situation by shooting us in our foot

>Russia decides what price they sell the rubles to you at.

wrong. the market decides the exchange rate

The US does respect the property rights of foreigners. Are you referring to the Russian state oligarchs that had some of their assets frozen temporarily?

> Pirate flag talking about respecting private property. Lol.

The US has more foreign investment than any other country. Everyone around the world that has the means moves their capital to invest in the USA, unless they happen to be another Western country but even still.

dis u?

Attached: 90197460[1].jpg (1280x720, 83.99K)

>This is how the United States runs the world.
And now Russia is doing the same... and India and China are copying.

>we
You, a citizen, is not profiting from any of this.

>Americans dont produce anything or sell anything

Marvel, DC and Star Wars movies???

I want to hear what west news have to say on this. Does an average American even knows that dollar as reserve currency is their golden goose?

Time to buy some fracking company stocks. XOM, HAL, EOG, MRO, etc. Idle wells about to open up again, guys.

like usa

you happy goy? i hope you got deep pockets? no? oh well. sorry goy.

This wont work.

Russia essentially self-embargoed itself, since no sane person is buying worthless rubble.

it makes sense. but it makes russian gas and oil more expensive for jewropeans. heck yeah. germany will either have to kneel for russia or suddeny united state or die there

Indeed.

I for one am all in on Bitcoin and fully believe the IMF is going to move to an reserve fund made out of a basket of CDBCs. Probably made of USD, CNY, and RUB fedcoins

Will Russian oil sellers accept child sex slaves as payment if I don't wanna buy the Ruble????

oh but I am. that's how the economy works. sure not nearly as much even in the best case scenario but I'll take it. imported goods are going to be much cheaper and we've got a ton of those, from tech to clothes, even food which is often native has various imported stuff in the whole production and logistical chain. having a strong currency is a plus for poorfags like me.

not quite as fat as safronov still lmao

You and Italy took out Gaddafi. Where's the fucking Libyan oil?

They don't even know what a reserve currency is

>Does an average American even know
>(anything)
Not usually

And the Russian central bank.
>frozen temporarily
"I didn't default on my debts to you, I merely indefinitely froze your repayment"

Russia only exports child sexual exploitation, sorry Musashi.

India and China would be doing themselves a big disservice if they did such a thing.

China is dependent on exports, more demand against the yuan means they must print more yuan to keep their currency price low and their exports attractive. Anyone holding yuan, including their own central bank would get hurt. Not to mention the Chines increase their money supply constantly.

Meanwhile, India is experiencing an extreme export and industrial revolution and they have been printing their currency at near Argentinian levels to keep pace with their rapidly growing economy. Holding Rupees is not a good idea.

I don't think people on this board really understand the value of a stable reserve currency and why the USD was such a spectacularly good choice and why basically the entire world chose it either as the reserve currency, their defacto domestic currency, or as their official currency. People can hate on the US as much as they want, but the US is FAR more reliable than any other country on Earth.

>so we've destroyed our economy for hohols? is that it? the end of the West?
if we move away from natural gas and towards nuclear power and solar and wind, this will hurt russia by driving down the price of oil and gas
and nuclear, solar and wind don't contribute to global warming as much as fossil fuels

Oh well rubles are cheap, if they artificially charge higher prices, well just bribe some Chechen to buy the gas for us on the black market.