How Long Left?

Every perversity they push gives moral impetus for the Aryan Revolution. Every nation of ours suffers. The cities are rotting, the people are zombifying, the parasites are fattening. Everything is ripening for the final war. So how fucking long do we have for the Revolution to FINALLY begin?

Attached: E4720BF9-2893-49F6-82F3-E0E8EAB3CBC0.jpg (438x115, 8.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni–Trypillia_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is mongolia their

when the USA will fall.

Twelve.

>when the USA will fall.
They’ll revolt just like us. We need White America. If they can throw off the Jewish tyranny over there, then they will become Ground Zero for the global liberation

It'll never happen. Things will get shittier and shittier and you will wake up at 70 years old as a minority in your own country and no one will care.

Greenland is rightful North American clay, you essholio.

Attached: United States of America (USA).png (601x397, 416.42K)

>Aryan
Stop using meme words.

>cities
That not something Aryans were known for. You can even say that cities are anti-Aryan.

2 more weeks.

You'll all die of peak oil in 6mo, you could make it happen faster but you choose to be a mutt subhuman instead.

This. The globohomo rainbow Technocracy has insurmountable. Any opposition will be false flagged and psyoped to oblivion.
They won before we were even born. They conquered us physically in 1945. They conquered and perverted our minds and culture in 1965. Its over. Now they can play the victim forever while gaslighting and psychologically abusing us because of the sympathy card and martyrdom Hitler and other dipshits gave them.

>That not something Aryans were known for. You can even say that cities are anti-Aryan.
this guy gets it
urbanites fuck off

> Stop using meme words.
Coming from a Pole.
Aryan is the term that connects us all. We’re God’s chosen people

Attached: 9BC0CFF7-A5E5-4ADE-9A05-89E025EE4277.jpg (750x731, 126.51K)

There are alot of turks in your aryan empire. Also finns. Finns are white, but thier language is Finno-Ugric not indo europeon, so they aren't aryan.

Aryans were violent steppe nomads that spread East and West murdering the locals. This is what the original Aryans were. In some places they got influenced by the locals and after mixing with them formed civilizations. It's why European civilization emerged in the South.

There's no some epic Aryan vs Jew warrior.

Aryan vs Jew war*

There were cities in the western steppe that were roughly contemporaneous with the fertile cresent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni–Trypillia_culture

And the people living in them were replaced by Aryans.
We have some Trypillian samples. They are genetically mostly farmer and have farmer Y-DNA (G2a, I2, E).

>muh aryan bloodthirsty genocidal blonde beasts
Malicious lie propaganda and projection by the neolithic farmer bugmen they liberated hunter gatherers from.

They replaced HG paternal lineages. In many places, especially in Western Europe it was the HG lineages that dominated late neolithic farmers.

The farmer bugmen wiped out HG paternal lines as steppe bros were "invading".
All recorded official history is a literal inversion, projection and cope made up by the farmer and urbanite bugmen in order to make their enemies (nomads and hunters) look as ebil and cruel as possible.

Nope, in Western Europe it was 60-90% I2 (hunter gatherer Y-DNA).

Two more weeks?

Attached: IMG_20220318_161840129.jpg (4608x3456, 1.84M)

Yes. It happened as steppe bros were sweeping in from the east. It was basically a rescue mission by steppe chads for HG bros against farmshit squatter bugmen and colonizers. The bugmen lashed out at their host as a final childish spite and fuck you before the rohirrim came and cut them down and/or chased them out. Now they attribute that which the cannibalistic degenerate farmer bugmen did to native HG europeans to the steppe nomads who were actually coming to their aid. Shameless and disgusting projection and blame shifting as usual.
Class dismissed.

One example from the El Argar culture. Graph B, G2 and H2 are Anatolian haplogroups, I2 is European HG.

Blue (R1b) is steppe. Almost all El Argar individuals from multiple sites carry R1b (there's one E1b) - earlier haplogroups got replaced.

Attached: sciadv.abi7038-f3.jpg (4320x3731, 2.16M)

I know a dude with the last name Aryan, AMA

Attached: level 100 aryan.jpg (289x261, 14.66K)

The HG was outnumbered by both farmshits and steppe bros. What do you expect? We bonded and intermingled with steppe bros. Farmshits tried to exterminate us and cuck us. We cucked them back and were relieved by steppe bros. They saved us. We are still here. Stay mad.

Britain. I2 was the main (probably the only) lineage of local megalith builders. I2 is the original European HG lineage. Near complete replacement.

Attached: Population-transformation-in-Britain-associated-with-the-arrival-of-the-Beaker-complex.png (756x1607, 35.43K)

This is the opposite of what will happen, we’re likely to break down into smaller nation-states. The era of empires is gone and won’t be back for a long time here in the west, you’re already in the new dark ages bro

I literally explained to you what actually happened. Farmshits started chimping out at us because they knew steppe bros were coming to our aid.
>near complete replacement
Yeah. Thats my point. Near complete. Not complete. We are still here. Farmshits are still trying their utmost though.

I'm literally posting evidence contradicting all your claims.

Copper Age Spain (long after the arrival of farmers)

I2 (European) - 11 samples
G2+H2 - 6 samples

Bronze Age = 95%+ R1b, 0 I2

In what way they saved them?

Another example, Britain:
Before Bronze Age, nearly 100% I2 (there are two guys with H2 belonging, but the graves are clearly foreign).

Iron Age Britain (160 samples):

otal R1b = 142 (88.7%)

I2a2a-M223 = 6 (3.8%)
I2a1a-M26 = 2 (1.2%)
G2a-L497 = 5 (3.1%)
I1-M253 = 1 (0.6%)
F = 4 (2.5%) ----- includes samples with exact haplogroup/subclade not established

Total non-R1b = 18 (11.3%)

That G2 is probably from Celts.

ur i2a?