Why does this board think that Indians are worse than niggers?

Why does this board think that Indians are worse than niggers?

Attached: 1648002915169.webm (280x480, 726.44K)

they never met one in real life
I'd rather have public defecating cow piss drinkers around me than a bunch of niggers that kill eachother for fun while recording just so they can post it on Any Forums for attention

I think Indians are pretty cool
However, I don't want to live around them. I don't think they want to live around me.

>Indians
You misspelled 'Russians'.

That mother is a fucking demon.

i don't think that

Nobody thinks this. Indians commit very few crimes against whites statistically.

Attached: 1647784588023.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

there are many indians who think niggers are better and whites. cuts both ways

than*

this is common in the hood, growing up there ive seen 8-10 year olds getting high periodically, crabs in a bucket

subhuman bravado is real, you weasel your way into white countries while thinking anyone wants you there let alone needs you there

I don't think that
curious, why.so?

how is canada a white country? the only subhumans are the ones who women leave them for other races - that is you

Calling it a mother is an overstatement and doesn't do it any justice.

>there are many indians who think niggers are better than whites
Then they're retarded niggers themselves and I will have nothing to do with them.

I match with so many “women” on tinder who give me their snap and end up being Indian scammers.

At first I just kind of laughed it off. But it happens so often now that it’s actually starting to piss me the fuck off. Now the second I find out it’s an Indian man trying to scam me I go off on a rant to them about how I’m gonna find them and brutally rape, torture, and stab them to death. Some may say this is pointless but to me it feels cathartic.

Just tell them about the jews.

Everyone is inferior to Black Gods.
I’m just a simple inbred cracker myself

Attached: 318DA6DC-A36A-4AD2-851C-5E800F03FB8B.png (1650x1270, 2.78M)

Yep.
And thats how you know Poos are absolutely fucking retarded cow fuckers.

You will never be white
Brajeep

Attached: 1582847928507.webm (268x478, 632.66K)

Choose your fighter

And you limpwristed faggots have no problem letting your zogerment spend every last tax payer cent and effort in importing more subhumans

You're just as bad if not worse

Lmao look! A literal subhuman, from a literal corrupt and crime infested shithole is trying to shit talk someone from a first world country! LOL
Goodluck on not getting kidnapped on your way home Pedro.