Turkey's Erdogan asks EU to relaunch membership negotiations

>Turkey's Erdogan asks EU to relaunch membership negotiations.

LET'S GOOOOO

Attached: 20161128PHT53524-cl.jpg (1156x769, 137.18K)

>jews made up this war for an excuse to spread turkroaches throughout entire jewrope

Attached: >.jpg (800x450, 58.65K)

Am I the only person who actually likes Turkey? Too bad they have so many afghan/paki/other animals who will spread around europe like a disease. Good thing it would be France's/Germoney's problem since Polish living standards werent good and they're about to plummet hard.

Attached: 276118032_1499597780435385_7305586514674099567_n.jpg (840x960, 75.69K)

Turkey: FUCK YOU EUROPEAN INFIDEL WE WILL RAPE AND KILL YOU ALL
Turkey the next day:

Attached: turks, mexicans, africans, and other undesirables.jpg (768x768, 73.98K)

I love how Russia is bringing everyone together

Fuck off roaches I'm going on vacation there next month and I don't need a Kinzhal on my roof.

Thanks man that is nice to hear.
We currently have more than 8 million refugees, multiplying in extreme rates. It is too tiresome.

If Turkey were to join EU our living standarts would improve significantly and very little people would leave.
And it will probably happen if nukes don't delete us from the map and CHP(the globohomo party) wins in 2023 elections.

Why do you care so much about them? Many of them don't want to stay in Turkey. They want more gibs. They are just there to earn money for people smugglers. We got 100,000 Syrians last year alone and ours will stay here. Yours won't. Especially Afghans, Africans and pakis as they don't get a visa in Turkey .

Hopefully it happens. Can't wait for rapefugees to leave for Europe.

Attached: C3-IJhNVUAA7qVf.jpg (300x294, 14.62K)

>giving kanaken free pass to go to any EU country

what could go wrong

>Am I the only person who actually likes Turkey?
Yes.

based, let's crash this bitch with no survivors

>He doesn't know
Erdo basically gave all of them citizenship lmao. Fuck this country.

Turkey is alright, fuck off

Maybe for a small portion of some Syrians but not to all. Turkey literally sells their passport to rich Arabs for a quarter million and if they would give their passport to anybody it would make no sense to sell passports to all. I think you should not worry too much about them. Germany still gets masses of Syrians, Afghans and Africans and many just see Turkey as their gateway to Europe.

just give us visa-free 90 day travel god damn it i dont want to gather tons of documents and pay80 euros to apply for schengen visa

I've met some good turkish people in my time. There gov is trash tho. ESP Me. I don't think they will ever let turkey in.

Turkish women are pretty hot, refugees when?

the north half of EU member cyprus is still occupied by turds
sod off

Attached: 1401990639345.jpg (599x275, 48.06K)

you need to go back

къдe ce изгyби

>wanting some corrupt shithole like turkey or ukraine
Did everyone forgot about the whole shit with Greece a few years ago?

we already have Turkey in the EU, it's called Germany.

>If Turkey were to join EU our living standarts would improve significantly
Why would it? we got gibs because we are close to western europe. If you joined you would be Greece 2.0

>Am I the only person who actually likes Turkey?
Yes.

> 80 €
should be 8000€.
Fuck roaches. Kanacken raus!

i want to clean toilets in Germany

There are zero turks doing this here. You might have to learn polish for that.
Also the labor market is saturated.

If this ever happens, does AKP sit in the European parliament with like Salvini and Le Pen? Or do they go full globalist like they did in the early 2000s?

you can cleat toilets in Athens if you want. But learn urdu first or become a programmer and earn dollar. I do that too. You can live like a king like that