Women thread cont

Women thread cont.

Attached: wamon.jpg (956x744, 136.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xw0iKHeKAfQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368310504/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

previous thread .

Attached: pink-pill-0.png (638x581, 617.85K)

Attached: pink-pill-1.jpg (591x1024, 126.93K)

I didn't believe all the memes about inflated women egos until I downloaded tinder a coupled months ago. But even here, in one of the supposedly most traditionalist and right-wing countries in Europe, chicks are whores, with a big W. Maybe that's just the tinder demographic in general. Anyways, Tinder has basically destroyed the already very difficult dating process in modern society. Never has there been a place were even fat and ugly chicks, which were usually shunned by society, could inflate their ego more.

Attached: pink-pill-2.png (678x566, 134.72K)

Attached: pink-pill-3.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

Attached: pink-pill-4.png (885x544, 49.87K)

Attached: pink-pill-5.jpg (850x663, 203.52K)

Attached: pink-pill-6.png (596x527, 82.82K)

Attached: pink-pill-7.jpg (1126x1029, 493.06K)

Attached: pink-pill-8.jpg (960x744, 80.32K)

Attached: pink-pill-9.png (537x259, 13.33K)

Attached: pink-pill-11.png (521x171, 8.52K)

Attached: pink-pill-12.png (601x297, 14.18K)

Attached: pink-pill-13.png (631x537, 34.18K)

Listen bro, good thread and all but this seems like a hard pill to swallow. The most important women in my life, my mum, my sister and my wife, do not fit the descriptions at all. They are not selfish, are all very soft and caring, and ,while naive, are not vain at all. Now I'm not close to any other women but I find it hard to believe that these three happen to be the exception, there must be more.

Attached: 1646324923098.png (413x395, 60.65K)

I'm sure there's a fallacy term for that, but no fucking shit sherlock.

My workplace has more women than men, and I can say without any need for donning on armor that they are pleasant to work with even if I have no interest in most of their ramblings.

It doesn't change the fact that every single time there's been a drama breakout, it's been either a woman or a tranny.

Next usually comes the "there's assholes on all sides" argument but then you need to follow through with what consequences they even get. I've had women literally punch me and get off scot-free, while saying "bitch" gets me a written warning.

Do you care about women and men being held accountable differently? I bet you agree you should be less harsh on kids in many cases because they are incapable of the same behaviour as adults.

Women are different than men, so we hold them to different standards.

Yes, I completely agree. We are different. But these people don't, they say we're all equal and should be treated with equal measure, but don't actually do it. The preferential treatment is explained away with gender theory bullshit and muh women's oppreshun when it does happen, usually with an off-hand remark and a smirk as if they're explaining the obvious.

Is it too much to ask for women to not physically start attacking their co-workers or breaking the same rules men are hounded over?

Where you're coming from is that you know good people so you cannot fathom evil people who abuse a broken system.

You're not fooling anyone. Show tits with timestamp or gtfo.

and of course, she does none of the labor, or uses her money for it.

The Enkidu Gambit (why incel is used as an insult)
youtube.com/watch?v=xw0iKHeKAfQ

>women aren't attracted to weakness
This was one of the first red pills I learned the hard way. Women want to date men who can protect them and provide for them, not emotionally fragile boys who need a mommy to take care of them. If you believe otherwise, you are believing in the feminist ideology that plagues society.

i just want a girl that's smarter than me. One that is cool enough to point out my errors and logically correct me if needed. I've met few girls i would've considered smart, but its hard to tell when they're been brainwashed by social media.

Attached: 1631815468149.gif (412x264, 937.69K)

>Almost all our shills are women working for the government
Bunker trannies are largely a myth. Most of the shilling here is done by little girls with psych degrees, who then go into information operations as their MOS. Who else could nag us for years yet never make a single argument, but a gaggle of giggling girls?

>OMG you heckin’ sexist racist CHUDS!

Just think about it - it’s the only thing that makes sense.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368310504/

Attached: 1616114560922.jpg (1269x1291, 225.17K)

Yes

THIS IS A THREAD OF SAGEJEWS

Attached: blue_joice_feminism_migtow_discord_gender_war.jpg (1200x1500, 275.19K)

What you want is a mildly autistic man for a gf.

Even high IQ women are still women. I was seeing a chemical engineer who did penetration testing as a hobby for fun. She was super smart and understood deep abstract topics but she still had the full spectrum of female behavior, right down to the feminist programming she picked up in public school. You won't find intellectual companionship in women, it's just not how their brains work.

See You may now proceed to provide tits with a timestamp, or you will be physically removed from the premises.

sadly this means no woman has value to me as I want an equal partner to raise kids with.
I dont want a child, to raise my children with me.

Haha do you think I care if you specifically believe me? I still think the majority of women are trash, especially in the west, but my anecdotal evidence has me question the claims that all women are like that. It can't be more than 70%.

Women are acutely aware that men spending time together might result in those men realizing all women have common behavior they can't control, and that women can't provide for all of our emotional needs. Any male-oriented group is quickly infiltrated , subverted and eventually shut down to keep men separated.

I learned this the hard way as well. They're begging you to be more open and communicate but the moment you show weakness they get the fuck out. To keep a woman you need to be a pimp basically.