TURK in america

next week, i'm moving to the US.(eastcoast) im scared.
do americans like turks?

Attached: 2b4a8-15987824635073.jpg (800x493, 56.84K)

No

Americans largely like everybody, even niggers, so that’s not a problem. But you will be moving to a 60% white mutt hellhole, so don’t get your hopes up. Though maybe it’s better than Turkey

nobody likes turks

I do. Cool dudes. Like combat sports and lifting and cats. Fun to drink with and have your back.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 6.89K)

we don't need any more sandniggers spraying their rotten goblin jizz everywhere and trying to clean their dirty inferior genes in our gene pool.

>TURK in america
it's all based on skin color here
you won't have it as good as the white whites
but you won't have it as bad as the blacks
if you're religious, you'll appreciate the strong rights our religious have

America deserved 7-eleven.

Fuck off Mehmet, we're full.

The brownest turk is whiter than the whiter mutt

Probably 90% of Americans know nothing about your country so they have no reason to be hostile. Expect several retards to make jokes about whether people eat turkeys in your country. I recommend just telling people you are Portuguese.

but im blond blue eyed 6'4
i dont look iberian
what to do

Unironically, if you're as attractive as Hasan you're gonna be fine.

Guy is an absolute brainlet and dresses like he's 16, but still has a huge following purely for his looks.

On a general knowledge understanding of the average american basis, they will just think you are some sort of Mediterranean. If you show off that you are muslim then they will think you are an arab. Other than that you will be just as american as the rest of us, which doesnt mean a whole lot.
Unless you talk to some greek diaspora, no one will care.

People on the east coast won't care or notice as long as you speak English well enough.

So they will think you are german, who cares

Spaghetti niggers cannot talk about race.
While I do like Turks I fucking HATE Italians.

>do americans like turks?
If you don't reveal you are a turk, no one will even know, if you are the guy in the pic.

Come to germany we like turks

Which state are you coming to? The few Turks I’ve met here have been alright.

its a state in new england

Americans are lots of different ethnic groups. I don't precisely know which ones like or don't like turks. In America mostly we don't even know what one's ethnic origin is from looking at them. There's no significant hatred, but some in the media, especially Jews, want to destroy Turkey so if we end up in a conflict against Turkey surely they will try to get Americans to hate you, otherwise not.

I'm not on the east coast, though.

This, which state are you settling in? If you act like that faggot outside of a major city, don’t expect anyone to like you; they might be polite, but the vast majority of people down here in the South can’t stand uppity faggot trash that constantly bitches about class and race.

Total italonigger death.

Italians aren’t even white

Then say you are Norwegian or Swedish. They won't know the difference.

In the unlikely event that someone recognizes your name as Turkish, just say your father was a history buff and he named you after some general.

Most Americans can't even point at USA on the world map, let alone knowing who Turks are.
You will be fine.
But why would you want to live in USA?

East coast is great, alot of wonder people and beautiful girls. For the most part Its tamer than the west coast. The northeast is really nice. The south east has a quaint vibe to it. Like any part of the world it's better to stay in areas that suit you. I'm mostly on the east coast for the girlies tho.

No and roach women are cute but very annoying.

In all honesty you'll be fine.