ITT we point and laugh

breitbart.com/europe/2022/03/23/youre-a-guy-go-to-war-fleeing-ukrainian-trans-woman-turned-back-at-border/

Attached: troon.jpg (669x682, 189.35K)

I thought feminism was about the equality on every front...

It's far past time to stop pretending with these lunatics.
The emperor wears no clothes!

FUCKING TRANSPHOBIC ASSHOLES

XD

PUTINBROS? I THOUGHT UKRAINE WASN'T BASED AND REDPILLED

If I get abducted by aliens I'm going to beg them to leave me stranded on the moon matter the circumstances

The Russia-Ukraine drama has led me to consider one thing: Preparing myself for war.

Im trans. This is scary.

Luckily my passport says F, and I've had all my medical records changed. I cant imagine the extreme psychological distress they are going through.

No one should be forced to fight. Its inhumane. Any Forums is just shills, but its wrong for anyone to be forced to die. As bad as TERF Island is, I'd rather be here than there.

You won't be in war but probably civil war. Which should be easier and safer.

You are guys... go to war!

I'm surprised Ukraine doesn't have biologists at the border.

Based.

Attached: 1647983111760.png (600x600, 170.43K)

Nope. Not going to war, and I'll shoot anyone who forces. Fuck you.

monkey posting memeflaggot bros... where are we

Nice one.

>I'll shoot
With what guns? Your biceps? You won't do shit

Attached: 381E5E17-6B99-4DCA-86F1-3AA758E83209.jpg (182x250, 4.26K)

GET BACK TO THE FRONT KLINGER YOU LITTLE FAIRY

Attached: tumblr_108628e7ab397985d6d4ea9aab7a43d1_2922a934_1280.jpg (1024x1438, 329.85K)

Are you a fucking retard? If you get drafted to fight, they have to equip you with weaponry.

Hey, if you want the Canadian government to force you to fight in a manufactured conflict, that's your business. I dont want to fight, and i never will. Fuck you.

LOL Are there General Issue dilators?

Attached: 1641395852715.jpg (966x755, 237.51K)

But your point is what you aren't going..how the fuck are you going to acquire weapons if you're enlisted you fucking twat

Tranny brains dont work right leaf-bro.

Go to war

Go to war

Then maybe he should shut the fuck up before spewing garbage
>I'LL NEVER GO TO WAR, I'LL SHOOT YOU
>With what guns?
>UHHH the ones we're given for being enlisted
Smart

>globalhomo drops its men are women ruse the moment the scheduled culling begins

war is just a mechanism for the ruling class to remove undesirable excess populations without taking responsibility for doing so.