You WILL kill Mr.Woofers to stop climate change

Attached: 2345wesf.jpg (840x511, 42.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFSYFG7ygCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dogs are a social evil and a drain on white resources and dognuts are mentally ill.

begone negro

I'm still waiting for them to frame this .
how they're going to justify it ...
Kill your K9.

SAGE

My dog is a good boy, im not getting the jab, trannies and gays are degenerate,women are to be submissive, men are to be strong, Jesus is Lord and whatever other "science" or liberal agenda, im not interested. Honk

I know I'll get called a Muslim for my flag and my opinion, but yes kill all dogs and dog owners, they are some of the most obnoxious and entitled wankers I have ever met
Fuck dogs
Fuck dog owners
Fucks Muslims

>It's science, bigot. we are in an emergency
youtube.com/watch?v=hFSYFG7ygCw

Attached: 1618801458839.jpg (600x688, 32.38K)

this will be it. The great reset has failed because the jew is coming for the doggos. they played their hand too early and now they will lose the support of the normie npcs

Attached: 797fa8e70d2b5e982ef867f33ce0da19.jpg (850x850, 163.43K)

I can smell you from here you non-white filth

> BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!
Yeah fuck off dognut I don't give a shit about your subhuman opinions.

Attached: 1619142288835.jpg (1908x1146, 1.2M)

SAGE

never seen a more pathetic neglected abused rape toy like you in my life I would kill you with one punch you pathetic scum it is time to end your sad short life by partially suspended hanging

>never seen
Yes we're on the internet of course you cant see me
>I would kill you with one punch you pathetic scum
Oh no I'm so scared of the internet tough guy! Gargle some more dog cum and fuck off

>I'm still waiting for them to frame this .
Either it's just some fringe faggots getting reported for shock value or it's overasking so when they only force you buy an electric car then only let you drive it on every second day since the grid still runs on coal they can say "well at least we didn't kill Fido".

You subhumans will get the gas too.

The neet thing about dogs is you can train them.

Every day I go through the local park to go to and from work, I see plenty of dogs and dog owners, do you know the most common people I see with dogs?
Blacks
Gays
Lesbians
Feminist looking types
The low iq drooling retards (chavs)
The worst people own dogs

meanwhile cat owners let their cats out to murder thousands of songbirds

And yet never in my life, your life, or anyone else's life has anyone ever met a trained dog that isn't from a professional kennel or a movie set, because it takes years of a human's life, from puppy to adult to train a dog.

Attached: 1642695510549.jpg (1944x2592, 1.51M)

>Get dog saliva
>Put on mosque door handle
Muslims hate this simple trick!

Attached: 18908490.jpg (500x500, 144.27K)

Cats and cat owners should also fuck off

Absolutely based.