YWNOAH

You will never own a home

Attached: fredgraph.png (600x418, 28.02K)

I already own a home.
t. poorfag

*Bitcoin crosses your path*
yeah I think I will, bud

Attached: bitcoin-2012-2017-2021-x20gains.png (1000x510, 381.23K)

The truth is, they aren't high enough. Looking to offload my 3rd house rental and putting the money toward a better quality of life in my golden years. Better wine. Dining. Travel. Maybe buy a boat.

This is why I am planning to steal crown land and set up an off grid farm with a camouflaged hut to live in.

Is it a Unabomber shack in a forest or a commieblock apartment?

Take the tentpill.
No it's not mine.

Attached: index.jpg (862x575, 202.22K)

I already do.
>laughs in equity

i will inherit 2 homes.
also this. i'll still have a secret hideout in addition to my home.

i bought the 2010 dip

nigger i doubled almost tripled my money. YOU will never own a house

home is where the heart is

Attached: 1633010471924.jpg (618x741, 75.48K)

Comieblock apartment.
I also own a house (dacha) where i spend the summer.

I bought my house in 2016. It has gone up $150k in value since then. Not selling until 7 figures.

Just look at the chart. U.S. home prices double approximately every 10 years and that's that. If you can't buy the $440K home today you will pay $900K in 10 years and $1.8 million 10 years after that.

Property gains are meaningless because all other properties have gone up the same percentage more or less. Sell your house and buy another one, you'll be swapping like for like.

>nigger i doubled almost tripled my money.
So you sold it? Then you're going to be priced out of the market soon. Oh you didn't sell it? Then you haven't done shit nigger. You have a house, not an investment.

Got 3, just work hard.

Most under 30s are lazy as shit now.

Same, just out in the woods. Of course people are gonna make fun of it because it's a literal trailer.

Sneed

it's a big country, I'm probably gonna buy cheap land and move after i retire shortly. I'll have about 3 million+my full pension after i retire. should be enough for a second loaf of bread by then

and you ran away from America like the failure you are because you couldn't make it in the wealthiest country on earth. i doubt I'll be caring what you have to say

>Pay 24k annually in property taxes versus paying 5k annually in rent
I'm good homie

Owning a paid off comfy home is the best feeling in the world. Without that you're just a rootless cosmopolitan, a wandering jew, a rentoid.

that also covers higher cost of living states. its the average. thanks to trump the highest cost of living states cost even more. so 3 million for a property that normally would cost 200k in most states kinds skews the average

Oh I'd say I made it just fine. The last year I lived in the Jewnited Shites of Muderica I made $176,000. I made more after I left. Have 4 sons that aren't mixed race like you. I wouldn't move back to the USA if you offered me 4 million dollars to do so. It's simply unlivable for white people.

Attached: successful-man.jpg (424x283, 128.14K)

how much do you pay in property taxes?

To be honest, anything without rent is a win.
I don't get how people manage to live under so much pressure constantly.

>it's a big country
Yep, if your house is in a 'desirable' place you will at least be able to swap it for a bigger one in a more rural area. But if you paid 100k in 2010 you will still only get a house that you could have got for 100k in 2010, more or less. Even if the nominal value goes to a million.

My dad fell victim to this, he dreamed of buying a bigger house in a more desirable place and thought he could when he sold his current house for 500k, which had massive 'gains'. Turns out all the bigger nicer houses which were 300k in 2000 are at 1 million now.

i own a home. feels good, man.

stay angry, clown. literally every post you make on this board is you barging into a thread and completely and unwarranted shitting it up.