Reminder: Ukrainians are losing on all fronts, and at this rate they'll lose Kiev in a week...

Reminder: Ukrainians are losing on all fronts, and at this rate they'll lose Kiev in a week. And the Russians havent even used 10% of their military power.

Attached: FB_IMG_1648034523555.jpg (320x201, 13.82K)

>two more weeks

>one more week

Screening this
Post your email so I can send it to you

>And the Russians havent even used 10% of their military power.
Are they Ultimate Instinct Shaggy now or something?

>two more vdv drops

Attached: 362.jpg (200x180, 7.8K)

At this point I’m convinced they’ll just start saying that russia actually already controls Kyiv/Lviv/Mariupol/whatever and all footage is western propaganda deepfakes

Attached: 3921AC35-11C5-4097-9B30-7DC567B63F10.jpg (750x448, 211.21K)

TWO

I live for these cope threads

Attached: 1636064519093.jpg (210x202, 36.49K)

Ukraine is losing that is a fact. 2 weeks, a month, whatever. It doesn’t matter. They do not have the manpower to resist Russias overwhelming strength and Russia has made is clear they are taking the gloves off and not fucking around anymore. Ukraine is losing and the media can talk as much shit as it wants but nothing will change this fact.

Attached: B6D4FBFC-2A54-4BBE-88E8-5D9603ECF4CA.png (828x803, 1.25M)

>Reminder: Ukrainians are losing on all fronts, and at this rate they'll lose Kiev in a week. And the Russians havent even used 10% of their military power.

Attached: 1646921046925.jpg (468x561, 91.48K)

Attached: 1647960020378.jpg (640x509, 109.37K)

The only combat Russians will be capable of engaging in by next month will be fistfights in bread queues.

>FB_IMG

>was promised futuristic war
>got operation Barbarossa going in the opposite way instead.
>was promised quick war will be over in 2 days
>got another endless 2 weeks of endless excuses
I'm sick of this! Why can't Russians ever deliver? Why must they always lie to /k/ all the time?

>that pic
Do Russians really? Ukraine is burning because of you.

USA provoked this war by promising Ukraine assistance instead of reconciling with Russia. It's their fault.

They straight up practice doublethink.

Attached: 1646676190181.jpg (1080x1590, 381.93K)

>Russia
>overwhelming strength

Attached: 1642136355385.jpg (125x125, 3.37K)

Yeah, look at how much progress the Russians have made!

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTMarch21,2022.png (2550x3600, 1.18M)

All of this ground in the last 3 days! Kiev will be surrounded by later today!

Attached: DraftUkraineCoTMarch17,2022.png (2550x3600, 1.18M)

>"I would like to remind the Russian Embassy in London that they can dial 111 for mental health help."
>t. Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN

>when caught by the hand, the russian will exclaim "it's not my hand!"

If Russia had overwhelming strength like you said they do Vatnik the war would have ended in the first three days like Putin planned

>USA provoked this war by promising Ukraine assistance
Assistance with what exactly? "USA started this war by encouraging Ukraine to resist us"
I guess I should expect rapist logic from a vatnik.

Kek.
Being a Russkie really is a mental illness.

Ukraine's banter game has been top quality.

lol
lmao

Dude at this point Azov Gopnik slayers can break into your house, fuck your mom silly, be slitting your throat with a hacksaw and you'll still muster up the energy to shill for Russia.

Attached: Azov with tank.png (2418x1126, 305.54K)

You're like the drunk white trash boyfriend who keeps saying "Why do you make me hit you" every time he beats his wife.

This is true, Russia is losing a lot of men and materiel (as they always do), but they are poised to take several besieged cities, regardless of how bravely the Ukrainians defend them.

THE WAR WILL END
>24 hours
>48 hours
>72 hours
>First weekend
>Two weeks
>Third weekend
>YOU ARE HERE
>Before Spring
>By Fall
>Before Christmas
>We didn't say which Christmas
>By 2024
>It doesn't matter!

Attached: 1638945256035.png (436x480, 133.44K)

They haven't advanced in 3 weeks what the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1647643035630m-1.jpg (1024x740, 103.1K)

>You're not allowed to talk to other men. I see you eyeing NATO
>But I'm not!
>LIAR! I see the way you look at him!

Even if Russia does win, Russia will never live down that they got grinded up so badly and what was suppose to be a two to three day 'security operation' grinded into a month+ long war with multiple heavily damaged 'elite' units, the rest of Europe rearming, the possibly inclusion of Sweden and Finland, and the diplomatic isolation that ensues from this pointless conflict Russia started

Domestic abuse is actually much more prevalent among Black and Hispanic households, so it seems odd you would choose to frame it as a stereotypically white trash issue, or even in racial terms at all.

NOO SHUT UP ITS A RANDOM BIASED TWITTER TRANNY! THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE SOUSE!

If you've ever been around white trash, you'd understand. I think it's just an artifact of the self-segregation of poorer populations, most Any Forums users being white, and therefore more likely to have experiences and observations with the social/demo group.
Hispanics are extremely possessive, the few blacks I hung around with were mostly self-harming with relationship drama. Like bashing their own head through drywall kind of shit.
Also, white trash always seemed to love shotguns, innabario it was all low caliber handguns, and I know of at least one Century AK that changed hands like half a dozen times in one year in one particular trailer park only to come full circle and be stolen back by the original mulatto owner.

It's already spring, dude.

>Russias overwhelming strength
only other homos care how tight your ass is ivan

I'm guessing you are just a racist but I find it funny that you focus on the race part of that description and not the class part. White people who live in white communities might have more experience with white trash couples rather than others.

Of course they are, but unlike White Trash they don't attempt to justify their behavior through some sort of desperate attempt to delude themselves.

They just smack a bitch because she's a bitch, they don't try to waste time with a leftwing meme level of justification on why they smacked a bitch.

Better update the chart then. By fall, for sure this time!

Attached: 1634789778466.png (707x790, 1.37M)

I'm guessing you're just a nigger.

So far Russias strenght has been underwhelming

The one and only

Attached: boss-meta.jpg (500x723, 85.2K)

Do have a version that your cartoon that isn’t made for ants?

Attached: Russian PSYOP 2.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

[email protected]

Saying that word and posting derogatory images of African Americans literally only outs you as Kremlin shitstain.

>and at this rate they'll lose Kiev in a week.
Two more weeks! Trust the plan! Jade Helm! JADE HELM!!!!

RUSSIA BEAR STRONK

>and at this rate they'll lose Kiev in a week

Funny, that's exactly what they said 3 weeks ago.

And the saga continues.

Attached: B7F3BAA7-5612-4823-899D-D6C7AEF08EDD.png (1280x1250, 1.37M)

Attached: 1647551224411.jpg (768x1780, 533.29K)

>They do not have the manpower to resist Russias overwhelming strength
Do you realize that Russia has sent a smaller army than the Ukrainian active military?

These conscripts are getting younger every time I look

This guy missed like every shot at point blank

It's a good movie though Fred Williamson is always fun to watch

The Ukrainians literally outnumber the Russians at this point, and it's only gonna get worse. Putin has to mobilize if he wants to continue this, which he can't.

>Obama's gonna take our guns then use the Amtrak network to send us to Wal-Mart FEMA camps! JADE HELM 15!

>and Russia has made is clear they are taking the gloves off and not fucking around anymore
copitty cope of coping copes

Post "Russian PSYOP 1"

[email protected]

>it's your fault I had to beat you up when you wouldn't let me rape you

daily reminder that this is 100% how Russians think

It's okay, user, it'll all be over soon. Just breathe in deep and count to 10 with me, okay?

Attached: inline_image_preview.jpg (590x332, 12.57K)

Cunny!

It's Russia that shredded Syria tho.

>Russia protecting Ukraine against the US
Wew

it was yandex, retard

The cycle continues..

See you in two months.

This image makes it look like the bear cause all that and is trying to do it to Ukraine.

How did you get this number?

Attached: putin are you there.jpg (432x324, 20.29K)

>Russians havent even used 10% of their military power.
Russia amassed over 2/3rds of their active fighting forces on the Ukrainian border before the invasion. Where does this “less than 10%” meme even come from?
Assuming Russia is actually using

it's /chug/ disinfo and cope

I just want to understand the logic behind it, I remember reading some retard saying that Russia was trying to bankrupt nato by getting them to waste munitions on shitty Russian conscripts and old soviet equipment; after that Russia was going to launch a full blown invasion with all their newest technology into Europe. I didn’t even bother responding to that retard.
I’m tired of the shilling, Kyev is likely going to fall in mid to late April, pretend Ukraine is “winning” is retarded but pretending Russia isn’t struggling with massive logistical issues is also stupid.
Where can I even go to have a sane conversation about this shit?

>Kyev is likely going to fall in mid to late April
What are you basing this on when they can't even take a medium sized city in a horrible position like Mariupol in one month?

>Where does this “less than 10%” meme even come from?
I think it's including all noncombat personnel

>I’m tired of the shilling, Kyev is likely going to fall in mid to late April
Unless something drastically changes Russians cannot even encircle Kiev, much less capture it

>trust me bro
>the russians are behind everything
How is this any different from Putin claiming there's a vast NATO conspiracy behind every protest?

>I just want to understand the logic behind it
There is your problem. There is a certain degree you should allow arguments to go before you disengage or shitpost them. The moment they start to recite disinfo talking points without stopping to take a breath you need to recognize you're not dealing with someone who wants to have a discussion, you're dealing with someone who wants to change your mind and theirs is out of the question.

Because you can test the theory very easily

>make a post criticizing Russia
>three or four angry replies show up in broken English
>half the time the filename is even in subhuman

Every major country and company employs full time shills. The point isn't whether Russians run influence operations (they do), it's whether they're so good at it that they made up all the JFK conspiracies or other dumb shit in that post.

The goalposts are beginning to move.

Two more days

>goalposts
You need to stop seeing vatniks everywhere my man. The Russians didn't invent Jack Rubenstein shooting Oswald or the JFK files showing that one of the only threats against JFK not investigated after the assassination involved Jews. I'm sure Russia stirs the pot, but they aren't putting in the ingredients.

You are not European, Vanya.