Is it true he was killed because he was making a new currency?

Which would mean oil wouldn’t be traded using the United Shites petro-dollar?

Attached: 05EF6652-4430-4598-BB78-632C2D1C9E99.jpg (1200x1803, 454.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDnenjIdnnE
youtube.com/watch?v=qmbmMmGUMnc
youtu.be/hNnvRXtVjB8
youtu.be/Nh4jsufx7iw
youtube.com/watch?v=feWGyKjgf5c
youtu.be/p_eyqjNgg1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes

ofc, he was the biggest chad and an amazing leader to his people, one of the few dictators i can actually commend

Yes

his people loved him and he wanted to say "fuck you" to the dollar
cia murked him

Absolutely, yes. And the fact that its happening now is an obvious sign that the US has completely lost control

Yes. Thats why, to me, its really fascinating to see whats going to happen very soon with Putin. No more Petro-Dollar? Now China is in it too... other Countries as well. Biden/CIA/Deepstate/Clintons/Fucks cant kill every single Leader like Putin, Xi etc. - So its going to be really interesting. Maybe the Dollar is on its last legs now... Gaddafi smiling in his grave.

Attached: gadi2.jpg (624x312, 36.84K)

Yes. But he was always a nuisance to the powers that be. He shat on the jew constantly, even made a speech to all the other ME leaders about how many times the jews broke their promises regarding israel's expansionism.

Remember when he tricked a shitton of italian thots into reading the quran? I miss this nigga like you wouldnt believe

Beautiful
Seeing the dollar collapse is up there with seeing the Virgin Mary appear or life on mars

Yes. Hitler also. Also South Africa. Everyone who tries to break away from the banking cabal usually gets killed.

America right now is waning in power, Russia and China smell blood in the water.

>like seeing the virgin mary appear
So it'll never happen?

Yep

Wow you’re so smart, you sound like such an intellectual

All your school friends must respect you so much for being le based atheist

youtu.be/cDnenjIdnnE Rojava

Muammar Gaddafi growing plants and make Oil - agricultural product
youtube.com/watch?v=qmbmMmGUMnc

youtu.be/hNnvRXtVjB8
The GREAT Muammar Gaddafi

youtu.be/Nh4jsufx7iw

Creating a New World - Free from economic slavery
youtube.com/watch?v=feWGyKjgf5c

Rule of the People by Popular Peoples Congress
youtu.be/p_eyqjNgg1E

Attached: Gaddafi.jpg (636x331, 35.21K)

that's satoshi nakamoto

Yes

of course when he was torn to pieces he smiled

Attached: sad.png (498x285, 318.3K)

>doubts the appearance of VM like the one in my flag
>OMG MUST BE ATHEIST
kek the mind of a christard never dissapoints

I miss him so much, bros.

Kike, also putting this via "Muslim" Meme Flag... kek. It truly was a sad day when that happened, paid Mercenaries killing him in a brutal way. Well, Hillary smiled and joked about it, thats for sure.

What did he have in common with sadam... why are we supposed to hate North Korea... and every other place that’s not on the petro dollar...
That’s the target and objective. Same currency or must invade.

He asked them
>what did I ever do to you
And all the pigs around him had no answer

I’m not religious it’s just frustrating when people try to act smart without realising it just looks like they understand what’s being said

He sure did. Look at Libya now... how can these pigs that killed him live with the thought that they basically killed a fucking country full of people that are now living miserable... and fuck the Clintons. And Obama. And Biden.

Yes

yes

he's the ideal dictator. showed up incognito to his personal driver's marriage, giving gifts and financial supports. the fact that he dared to challenge the great satan put himself above any current living world "leaders"

you're the one who brought up a highly questionable religious event full of contradictions and holes in it and then took a dig at it a bit too personally.

And every NPC was cheering because MSM told them
>he bad man
>be happy for torture