Imagine the mental gymnastics libtards will use to pretend like this isn't racist

Imagine the mental gymnastics libtards will use to pretend like this isn't racist.

Attached: FOiaAiYX0AgvaWU.jpg (1080x1230, 115.77K)

Who cares

it's illegal yet socially acceptable

now how do we get them to see niggers like this

Makes me want to kill them even more desu. These are unstable people who have no place in society. Their instability was cute and funny when it was just leading to college campus meltdowns and triggerings, but now it’s devolved into outright blind jingoism and needs repressed before it kills us all.

replace the sign with:
GOOD jew =
DEAD jew
and see how long it takes for them to notice

sounds like some syrian terrorist butthurt

try to kill them then lowT faggs

boohoo ruskie swine

FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE UNVACCINATED

Are pidorusians a separate race now?
We've had those stickers since 2014 btw.

Attached: 1481200063001.png (500x500, 28.01K)

It's not racist because Russians aren't a race. Also there is no mental gymnastics needed because the people you're talking about are moral relativists. Killing people based on characteristics such like race, gender, sexual preference or nationality isn't something they inherently disagree with or ever have claimed to disagree with.

hate crime when?

you can just tell some shit head ukranian disporia did that

mi mi mi

Attached: rooster_4.webm (720x1280, 531.12K)

Russian is not "race"
Russians are not even humans

Its good to see world finally waking up and treating russians like they deserve

>libs become racist
>Any Forums simps for third world
Pottery.

don't you have a pre-school to hide in anymore?

>Russian is not "race"
>Russians are not even humans

Attached: 17a.png (1131x1171, 299.13K)

Now if only we can realize the rest of the degenerate countries abroad also deserve to be nuked.

Dunno what you're talking about, fatty.

>hating subhuman filth is suddenly an issue
???
russians just got demoted to niggers, and will remain as such for the next couple of decades, and nobody gives a fuck about your contrarian feefees

It's not racist, you can't be "racist" against R*ssians. Racism is prejudice against people based on race, but R*ssians aren't human.

Thank you for showing that you are simply dindus.

>(((memeflag)))

When americans talked about "no more brother wars" you just meant "no more wars between mutts".

there are no additional mental gymnastics needed. there would be if russians were black, but to clueless libfags they are white ""europeans"". therefore, the most evil pigs to ever exist and long deserving of death. the left's abandonment of universal tolerance and peaceful inclinations in the last two years has been pretty impressive.

a motto of theirs a few years ago was "no bad tactics, only bad targets", meaning that nothing is off the table if they don't like you. they will unperson whoever they feel like, including entire nations, and then once you are subhuman status they can rape, torture and kill you and your kids.

you fight for this??

Attached: fag-leader.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

I won't have to imagine. Because of their lighter tone, libtards view russians as white, therefore you can't be racist to them because of the power structures they have access to.

>russians just got demoted to niggers
Liberals wouldn't say that to niggers, in fact liberals wouldn't say that about animals since they are also all about onions burgers.

You are ruled by biden. That means you should kill yourself and give over your country to mexicans, right?

I don't fight, you autists. I'm just a shitposter who hates pidoroosters.

>I don’t fight
Why not!

?*

>KUUUURRRRRRWAAAA
>Russians are not even humans
Burger education.

Whatever happened to Any Forums's attempt to turn the word google into a slur for blacks? It'd be funny if you did the same with Russians.
>Russians commit 80% of all violent crimes in the USA
You get the idea.

Who fucking cares?

don't care
will still fuck rusgolettes' poopers for cheap (don't worry polackettes, yours too)

I am not supporting anything biden does especially joining some military effort

why have they stolen the russian meme where they call ukrainians pigs?

>Imagine the mental gymnastics libtards will use to pretend like this isn't racist.
I dont have to imagine it

This is what the establishment fears

you are part of psyop warfare so yes, you are fighting for your faggot leader

he was replying to the pole you newfag

not my problem

Americels are being weird as always.

for me it's just another proof how easily npcs can get controlled by their masters
most """people""" don't even have a coherent line of thinking or ideology and just bandwagon on whatever the glowing screen of majority tells them to believe in

>russia is not a race

so saying "only a dead russian subhuman, is a good russian subhuman" is not racist

same goes without saying for chinks

Attached: russian supermarket.webm (450x800, 2.91M)

>the niggers that invent a word for every new type of seething not being able to use words

Attached: 1556841026718.jpg (500x500, 83.65K)

they just point the hate machine at whoever the target is.
there will always be a "next hitler" in their heads.

you don't get it... they don't give a fuck about hypocrisy or accuracy or even making sense. they just need the news to tell them they're the good guys and they're fine

Attached: 2 minutes of reddit mute.webm (480x320, 2.08M)