If Joe Biden is “so bad”, name someone who could do better

Bonus points for anyone who can manage to answer this unironically.

Attached: FA4D6259-7794-4E2A-A970-39A4C4D2318E.jpg (806x559, 157.77K)

D.Trump first american president that didnt cause a war since i m born

Attached: 1647981754895.jpg (640x699, 87.44K)

donald

Me lol

Ronald Reagan

Trump did better and wasn’t beholden to Ukraine he would have kept the peace because he killed Russians in Syria after Putin didn’t heed his warnings to get them out.

I wouldn't mind seeing Elon Musk

Jeb!

Attached: vegans.jpg (540x540, 19.06K)

Ron Paul

>thinking joe biden actually does anything other than shit himself
lol

Trump. Not even a fan, but you have to admit basically everything was better under him besides the incessant screeching from the far left.

hillary clinton
er wait, better for who?

Jeb Bush

Attached: dooooo.jpg (499x372, 49K)

A random downie? A literal potato?

ABB. Anybody But Biden.

We could literally leave the office vacant and it would be an improvement.

Trump would have flipped the switches on for US oil production. He would have offered incentives to build fertilizer plants and incentives for food processing.

Hillary

Well for starters I would unplug the US petroleum market from the global market, freeze trading, and do a virtual rationing system where every state gets guaranteed feedstocks of their average petroleum needs this time last year, plus 10%, but they still have to auction on supply to restore price signals.
Meanwhile, the global oil market would be going insane from the US pulling out of the global market. I would begin auctioning off our strategic oil reserves to our allies to help them survive the energy crunch better than their neighbors.
I would use this money to fund a modular thorium breeder reactor and a modular LIFT reactor, and begin researching cheap-as-free energy forever.
I would have our ambassadors call Ukraine "faggots" from their gay ass twitter accounts, and then broker peace in Europe by giving Russia their land bridge and formalizing Ukraine's status as a buffer state that will never join either NATO or Russia.
For starters.

Kek on your image, too bad the bottom I'd cut off.

Attached: nuclearkek.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

This