Another batch of Redittors

A video appeared on TikTok with British mercenaries driving around in the vicinity of Kyiv.

Shane Matthews is proud to say that this is the first time he's crossed a bridge where the Russians were a couple of weeks ago.

And this is again a virtual victory, because this particular bridge south of Irpin was never controlled by the RF Armed Forces - it was only under fire control.

34-year-old sniper Shane Matthews, 28-year-old Aiden Aislin and 48-year-old Sean Pinner went to Ukraine as part of the same group. Upon departure, they were all warned that in the UK they could face difficulties with the law. But this did not stop the British.

Now they conduct medical training courses in Kyiv and periodically go to the front lines.

Thanks to TikToker Matthews, we now know that they are working near Irpin. Wait for the Caliber

Attached: IMG_20220323_145130_875.jpg (634x469, 147.24K)

Attached: F6E4CAEC-FBB4-4FFE-BB02-C6943DD3265C.jpg (1170x1612, 1.07M)

nobody cares.
Garbage in -> [Ukraine] -> Garbage out.

Nice hope they send more Russian dogs to hell.
I know our guys are doing a good job fighting them

Attached: FOTjCeRVIAo5Cgq.jpg (1024x682, 196.72K)

BASED! All russhits need death!

>press
Jewish gay ops are always the same, it's so predictable

Attached: 5 D's.png (1280x848, 875.04K)

Ukrainians got this

Attached: FOhcM-gXwAAelnv.jpg (720x960, 216.17K)

>good job
Finding peace in a mass grave is a good job? In the name of what? In the name of Darvin I guess.

Your kind should have stayed at home.
Ukraine doesnt want you but you will learn that the hard way

I don't know man, I'd start prepping if I were you. We'll manage, you won't. EU is utterly fucked now.

>EU is utterly fucked now
Lol, the sad state of russhit delusions!

You guys are laughting like retards to Dodge your own fear, subconciously, most times. You are going to have a bitter wake up.

>Two more weeks and Kyiv is ours!
YAWN!

>TikTok
They gonna die from missile strike aren't they?

i understand there's a lot of difficulty integrating foreign troops in with the regular ukrainian army
so these foreigners are of limited use
but once the assault starts on kyiv, there will be enough fighting for everyone

ls that what they are telling you on TV that Russia will manage.... lol

Attached: ru.png (627x647, 529.63K)

Fuck around and find iut vodkanigger.
You are worse than Mexico.
You are ugly, you are alcoholic, your horrible country is fucking gray and depressing and stupid.
You will be defeated again and this time we will make sure you collapse into 30 different republics and NEVER return.
Fuck off.

>beard and balding = reddit
okay

God bless Putin for massacring so many dumb fuck redditors

Yeah, I dont think so.

Attached: ukraine.jpg (768x1024, 114.38K)

Most of what they produce for the average russian is domestic like energy and food, except for graphic cards and stuff. We on the other hand are are low tier in self sufficiency. Commodities reign supreme in crisis situations.

Jews win! Again!

Attached: 8B8110D8-6F1E-4BE5-AA6B-55A897924370.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)