Now what?

Attached: 367EFFA1-4731-4FCF-9AFF-F21CAEF8406B.jpg (1998x2467, 694.6K)

Now we let the brave men and women at the FBI seek justice for the American public. Our tax dollars make sure they always do what's in our best interest.

Attached: 1647880421435.jpg (1288x979, 150.66K)

Joshua Wilson was assigned to HB laptop. Your meme has been debunked.

Now the Biden's are ruined. There's video evidence of Joe lying right into a camera about the laptop. There's documented proof that Hunter is a crack smoking pedo. There's documented proof that Hunter pimped out his dad to the Russians for money. Joe knew about all of this. If we lived in a sane society that family would've been sent to the gulag by now. But we live in clown world, so they'll probably be rewarded or something retarded like that.

Ooof High IQ response

another Hunter's cock thread

Trump lost. It's time to get over it and seek mental help

I don't understand what is wrong with this dude. I'm not even talking about smoking crack nonstop, I'm talking about the endless selfies. I don't know a single man that does this not even close. The only people that do this is niggers who almost are like women in how they take selfies and this guy seems to take even more than they do.

Attached: 1599389714528.png (419x398, 190.94K)

Literally nothing

Attached: 1646986322798.jpg (1080x1080, 184.54K)

Some of his appearances were actors, and Biden also seems to be a lookalike. Is he dead?

We wait 2 weeks

We've already confirmed that Hunter also had an incestuous relationship with Natalie Biden, typical of a crack family.
All that's left now is to stir public outrage again.

he goes on oprah and apologies and america forgives him

Ignore this shit because it has been brought to our atention a billion times and at this point something is going to happen if they want it to happen, otherwise it is not.

Also, if they want to string us along with this forever they will. Don't be deradicalized or coping from this. Only actual happenings are relevant, not leaks. We already knew, and they already knew what the Bidens are guilty of.

Probably just super fucked in the head from the years of creepy shit from his dad and committing endless sin with blood money. Ain’t enough liquor and therapy in the world to help that family.

>hard drive 1: blackmail on all government members
>hard drive 2: location and status of all of china's "assets"
>hard drive 3: specifications of "the bioweapon"
did anything ever come of this?

Attached: 1647949737973.gif (612x491, 128.08K)

While MIGAtards were occupied by dick pics, Trump's administration imported probably around 1,5 billion LEGAL Latinos.

These people are so stupid and shortsighted and without any self-awareness, it's truly amazing.

nothing.
Lock her up & stop the steal & trust the plan.

Attached: Biden13.jpg (642x685, 307.37K)

Nothing. He's the son of a sitting president. He can lie on all the forms he wants, smoke as much crack as he wants, all while criminally possessing and disposing of firearms, and he won't see a day in jail.

don't worry, nobody from Trump's jewish clan won't see it either. If that's any consolation.
He is a snake oil salesman, just pandering to people that make up for the majority on posters on Any Forums.

Attached: 1464901111485.jpg (992x558, 72.37K)

Thier organization basically has control of the country, no matter who is in the white house. Nothing will happen, and they will shed just enough light to let you see that they can literally get away with anything, while the other 90% of the world has absolutely no idea what's going on

You’ll notice a pattern with ppl whom run for President.

Obama once did an interview in which he admitted he’d shared an apartment with a drug (coke) trafficker, that he knew and was often in the apartment when drug deals between his flat mate and columnist cartel took place; and they shared the bills and so he knew that his lifestyle/apartment was in part funded by drug money.
He also admitted to having informed on his flat mate to FBI and to having spied on his flare mate for the fbi.
So Obama was fbi informant.

Chris Christie admitted in interview that he took bribes, but he gave the money to charity, also he eventually told fbi about ppl trying to bribe him.
So Chris Christie was fbi informant.

Al sharpton admitted he was an fbi informant for over a decade.

Trump is linked to nyc mafia.
Fbi used to use to rent apartments above known mafia and put microphone down the air vent inline with the apartment below so as they could record persons in the apartment below.
Trump gave an apartment to head of nyc mafia; trump gave him the apart directly below trumps.
Judging by choice of apartment trump gave mafia i assume trump was assisting the fbi to spy on mafia boss.

Those are just the ones I know of.
You see that presidents and people whom run for president seem to be in with agencies such fbi.

Makes you wonder wether every pres for many decades has secretly been in orgs like fbi and cia and as to why this is?

It's where they interact with secret societies, spies, ... and other sociopaths, then build their network of contacts, learn how to be a faggot and other stuff.
One US ex-president was the son of a big druf trafficker (FDR, I think).