How come Syria is whiter than Germany?

I never bothered googling any pictures so I just assumed they were all brown sandnigs
So we were bombing ytpeepo all this time?
WTF???

Attached: 1647994122596.jpg (980x552, 129.95K)

germany is sure whiter than bongistan

Attached: 1647350320947.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

Did you look at the man behind bashar? Lol

>How come Syria is whit?
Not your fucking business paki

Yeah well America is whit- who am I kidding kek

Jews or lack thereof.

germany is utopian

Attached: germ.jpg (960x721, 181.72K)

because syria don't want refugee but the jews don't like Germany

Still better than your average mutt

Attached: E169AD.jpg (1300x956, 177.91K)

Syria and Lebanon are different from the other countries. They're similar to Turkey in that they have a range from European looking to sandnigger. Syria/Lebanon appear to be the Whitest.

>Light skinned elite ruling over darkskin masses
As it should be

almost as if they lost an important war and are now being enslaved, who could have guessed that

Britbong land turned into a nigger infested shithole within a decade. Im sorry but im not taking bantz from you.

>gegen kapitalismus
>they all kneel for american multinationals
???

We're just following your steps mate

drop the nuke

I went swimming last week with the family.
99,9% white people.
the only shitskin there was an Indian guy who cleaned.

city and rural is night and day in germany.
although I won't hide it. they shitskins move in here too, unfortunately.

Yeah except you are doing it at an unreasonably fast pace

All my friends in Germany are seeing their taxes go way up. I told them it’s because y’all are importing hordes of animals from the third world.

All syrian brown males are in germany raping their way through the system,they have bern welcomed by zoomer women as gigachads

idiotic energy and foreign politics are the main driving force of problems. yes.

the burger and you are both right.but ukrainian refugees welcome.arab rapefugees have to go back

>idiotic energy
I can’t tell if you’re talking about your government being infested with retards or that you shut down all your nuclear energy.
Send em here, accelerate. The Arabs, I mean; I want republican cuckservatives to see what their sons died for.