Vaccine side effects

Is shitting blood for months a possible side effect from the vax? I m asking because it is happening to a member of my family, who Is triple vaxed and already suffers from sclerosi multipla( don t know the english term for that). Everybody in my family are fully vaxed and are mad at me for suggesting it could be a side effect from the vax. Doctors say it could be chron syndrome. I don t know what to think but she is going to get the 4th dose soon and i m worried.

Attached: 1644430763482.png (691x673, 515.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2m6SiuKaY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah that’s just part of being Italian

Why is Trump's vaccine making her shit blood?

I m Just asking if it is a possible side effect, memeflag. I don t really know i m pureblooded

hi user, i have MS but havent been vaxed nor tested even once. Ive been shitting blood recently because i dont eat much veggies and tear up my asshole everytime i try to shit after i binge on anything without fiber. Youre welcome.

Could be Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis - I know that makes people poo blood. Is the blood normal coloured or dark? If it's dark then they need to get a scan ASAP

I m not sure but she s having a scan as soon as possible, so it s kind of serious i think

You're a brainlet, I got that. Look it up yourself. Instead of asking here. Faggot.

This. Most autoimmune have a viral background but no one has the balls to oppose the big pharma narrative. In this case, MS is truly caused by Epstein Barr aswell as other herpes viruses being fed by heavy metals (could be aluminum, mercury, cadmium, copper, arsenic..). If you dont treat any of those, its a death sentence.

What is it like to have MS?

I don t know where to find true information about the side effects on the internet. And also show flag you massive faggot

feels like a brain fog on steroids, comes and goes anytime. You easily get tired, muscle spasms or pain in some cases, emotional disturbances, stress tolerance issues. Symptomatic outcome highly depends on what you consume in your diet. Quit gluten for the lulz and ended up being on my best health life choices. Same with dairy and eggs.

Vitamim D is essential, aswell as B12 and zinc to avoid more damage while you detox.

ritalin blocks reuptake
amp forces the flow

Another MSer here, I am 3x vaxed, had corona. No issues so far with the vaccination.
I also take vitamin d3, a lot of omega 3, vitamin k2 mk7, vitamins b6 and b12. On a diet without gluten and dairy and I am in the best shape of my life. The spanon is right!

People who take ADHD meds or meth derivatives are completely missing the point. Wont change illness course, can only change life quality, temporarily, with tons of secondary effects.

Glad to see fellow austrian, great list, may I suggest you to try something? Magnesium glycinate and creatine monohydrate. This combination is magic, the only thing kind of missing is lysine, but this could surprise anyone.

Filter the memeflags, they are 90% shills who get paid for each response and sometimes outright bots.
Sai se il sangue è fresco o è più scuro? Se è fresco vuol dire che proviene dal retto/colon ed è meno grave, se è scuro e soprattutto se ha un odore tremendo vuol dire che viene da più in su nell'intestino ed è un grosso problema.

>be italian
>live your life for decades shitting normally
>take 3 EAU graphene oxide shots that never made it past animal testing
>shit blood ever since
user... I..

>shitting blood for months
sounds like ass cancer, you should get that checked out before you become the next total biscuit

the vaxx has zero side effects and is 100% effective
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2m6SiuKaY

Is she a drinker?

I'm asking cause liver disease can cause these symptoms, due to portal hypertension. And liver problems seem to be prevalent in MS patients.

Sure it's always possible. But having multiple sclerosis surely isn't helping either.

The vaccine is poison, do not take it!

Nobody cares about your family’s medical bullshit
/thread