Poland is Special, but Why?

Not everybody wants to admit it, but Poland is special.

It is unique among the eastern European countries. We like to just throw them all in together as the "butthurt belt," but nobody who has interacted with eastern europeans of different background over longer periods can say that Poland does not stand out immensely.
All of them were raped again and again by each other and the east and west ove the centuries, but only Poland constantly reinvents itself as wends, sarmatians, the martyr of Europe etc. Notable among all of those reinventions is of course that they are always innocent victims, bullied by their neighbours and beaten in unfair wars they had no hand in causing.
Only Poland combines self-loathing with a seething hatred for everybody else.
Only Poland has a frustrated obsession with past slights, both real and imagined to such an extreme degree.
Only Poland (and Israel).

I want to know why. How come, despite their history being really not that special and them not being particularly victimized compared to others, they are the only nation aside from Israel who still cries so much about things they never experienced?

Attached: PolishDeathCamps.jpg (597x843, 45.06K)

Idk but the biggest, juiciest tits I’ve ever seen in person were on a Polish exchange student in high school

Polish women are very different.
Russian women and men are very different on a physical level, they look like 2 completely different nations divided by gender.
Polish women are similarly different but it's a purely mental divide.

very amerikan post

Why get banned just to show you're upset?

Why get banned and bump a thread that triggers you just to show you're upset?

Why get banned just to show you're upset?

Poland may also was defeated during some wars and also lost some battles.

But it never occurred in history that the proud polish men let their women be raped by millions of Soviet soldiers unlike the pussified German man who to this day let his women be ploughed by third worlder dicks.

I hate Pooland more than Germuttny, It's a shame you didn't butcher them all when you had the chance.

>But it never occurred in history that the proud polish men let their women be raped by millions of Soviet soldiers
WWII.
>who to this day let his women be ploughed by third worlder dicks.
Polish immigrants are literally the #1 racemixers in Britain, contrary to there we don't have proper numbers on it here as far as I know, but their women have a similar reputation here.
No need to be upset, user.
Nobody cares what jews think, shlomo.

Nobody cares what Turkish rapists think either, Mehmet.

Attached: gaza-hamas-policemen-dead.jpg (600x390, 75.74K)

Is that image supposed to tell me everything?
I don't need to make up a story about who or what you are, your flag shows it. Couldn't think of a worse insult than it next to your ID, really.

medication, you forgot to take it and it show in your incoherent rumblings.

Seethe.

I am calm and collected. You on the other hand are clearly unhinged

Cope.

> WWII

Huh, there was no event similar to that what happened to the German women ;)
> Polish immigrants are literally the #1 racemixers in Britain, contrary to there we don't have proper numbers on it here as far as I know, but their women have a similar reputation here.

There are some but it’s mostly because they are getting old and don’t have a family yet. German women unlike don’t have a wish for a family, they just enjoy as much semen as they can get from different man

oh boi, he's losing it

Polish culture is centered around suffering. When you suffer you are good and noble. That's also the reason why we are so jewy.
This is partially retarded but remember that Polish nation had to fight much stronger empires for centuries so it needed some realy fucking twisted culture in order to keep fighting.

>Is that image supposed to tell me everything?
>I don't need to make up a story about who or what you are, your flag shows it. Couldn't think of a worse insult than it next to your ID, really.

Attached: 23425276568679.jpg (600x655, 32.3K)

stop writing like that you stupid fuck

We hate Germans because you're incompetent and kind of dumb.

You went to war to cleanse off Jews from Europe and didn't get the job done. Left Europe in shambles allowed Soviets to take over most of Europe.

Why any pole should respect a german?

After the war began and Western employer started paying me just because I'm a Ukrainian, I understood why Poles and Jews are right. Being a victim is simply beneficial.

But Germany will never be a victim, cope.

Attached: 274883158_3184906205117775_537231405809562041_n.jpg (955x960, 126.17K)

>Respect
I dont care what minimum wage poolack cleaning my street thinks.

>there was no event similar to that what happened to the German women ;)
Dude, Polish women were raped massively by Russians, Russians barely got into German territory that wasn't evacuated.
Estonia had like 70% of its women raped, the Russians didn't really believe in the whole "liberation" thing.
>There are some but it’s mostly because they are getting old and don’t have a family yet.
Young girls, user. You seem delusional. Race mixing includes babies.
Dilate.

Calm down kid.
Most of poles respect germans and somewhere deep and hidden inside envy their economy and prosperity.

we don't even know if the holocaust really happend or not

That explains the remembrance but not really the frustration.
t. jew
If you'd just hate Germans the explanation would be a lot simpler.