What if the sun can explode at any minute but they're not telling us because it will cause mass panic?

What if the sun can explode at any minute but they're not telling us because it will cause mass panic?

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 38.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/cLY62LP9-0o
youtube.com/watch?v=YIXy2Kit4z4
freemantv.com/ritual-to-destroy-the-universe-tracy-twyman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if

This doesn't bother me that much. Nobody would benefit from it in the long run.

It will take 8 minutes to take the earth out.
Governments will know instantly of course but won't tell people for 8 minutes in order to not cause panic. It's a conspiracy.

A GRB could pass by or the false vacuum could collapse and the world would be wiped clean without warning, but nobody gives a shit. Same thing would happen if the Sun had a chance to explode any time soon.

What difference would it make? There isn't anything you could do about it. What good would that information do us?

imagine finding out that you are finally going to be free from the misery of existence and then you start panicking. i am so fucking sick of normies i swear to god.

Attached: 987656535487645.gif (352x192, 825.08K)

>dumb post
>flag
it cant retard

If the sun kersplodes, you'd know in 5 minutes. Go out Skyking style, eat a bullet and end it on your own terms.

I am waiting for a similar event, after 3.5 years of one world dictator rule by the satanists, the Bible in many places predicts that the Sun would turn black and the moon will become red, and stars (possibly asteroids and/or fallen angels) would fall on Earth, it marks the beginning of the "Day of the Lord" which is one of the events most written about in the Bible.

meh, that'd be pretty unlucky considering how old the earth and sun are. has not happened yet over billions of years. a gamma ray burst might though.

Don't look up

The sun is fine. Held in a stable state by the ongoing battle between gravity and fusion energy, the sun will eventually become a red giant and engulfe the entirety of the inner Solar system but that shouldn't be a problem for you or me.

There is evidence of earth and the moon having been classed. Some think our sun can micronova, which would produce a dust shell that would engulf the side of the earth facing the sun at the time, atmospheric pressure change would follow to the other side of the planet, causing cataclysmic uphevil. Diehold foundation expects this in a few decades or so, at the very least we are experiencing a grand solar minimum and magnetic excursion of the eartha di poles this very moment

What if you're a retarded hylic that waits for (((them))) to tell you what to think?

GRB or mini black hole passing by our system and deorbiting earth that would suck and we'll just freeze to death

youtube.com/shorts/cLY62LP9-0o
I-It's not like they've been giving predictive programming for the past decade or something. Right Any Forums? R-Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=YIXy2Kit4z4

Attached: FJtC369XEAEaO_n.jpg (350x350, 12.35K)

Micronova is not a thing, never been proven, not even mathematically.

There once was both Sodom and Gomorrah~
Blasted to bits by the 'morrah~
The sun it shone bright~
To ashes the site~
Never to preach of their sorrah~

Firaga Bombarda Maxima

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28.78K)

Does it matter? You'll be dead anyways

It'll pop it's dust shell in another 15-25 years. Then the fun starts

Attached: Excursions.jpg (1930x484, 246.44K)

deep sea life doesn't need the sun to survive

If the sun was going to explode any minute then mass panic wouldn't matter at all. Every generation thinks the world is going to end on them, and one day it actually will, but the chances of it being now or in your life is miniscule.

You wish it would just end and be that easy. I know I do.

Even if the sun does explode humans can still survive eating cave moss and heating with fossil fuels.

Lol it can they already told us wtf is up with you are you 70 iq nigger or never been on YouTube or to a school?

That would be just dandy but I dont let chicken littles convince me the sky is falling.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, y-you cant fool me agin!!!

Attached: bushmf.jpg (390x364, 17.5K)

I think you're mistaking the speed of light for a physical plasma explosion. Nice try, though. I give you credit for the effort

Ahh yes, governments can make information travel faster than information.
They could only predict it happening

The sun can be replaced through rituals. The sun use to be yellow and warming, now it is white and blinding.

freemantv.com/ritual-to-destroy-the-universe-tracy-twyman/

Attached: F5460AC5-9201-4F91-9A9F-747E26CF16ED.jpg (880x1360, 64.66K)

Cool, only if it wasn't all nonsense written by well educated narcissists that realised they could manipulate anything they desired through human ignorance stupidity and desperation through fine literature

What if polar axis shift causes the moon to collide into earth???

Is this what Majora's Mask was trying to tell us???

Attached: Majora%27s_Mask_Artwork.png (360x450, 196.58K)

I ate Taco Bell for the first time in two years. My ass could explode at any minute, but I'm not telling anyone in the office, for fear it will cause a panic.

how about Mars?
To shreds you say

You're a condescending little faggot.