IT'S HAPPENING!!! WAR AGAINST RUSSIA UNAVOIDABLE

Attached: 234241231.png (684x724, 146.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf4ICIAoX7k
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BIG BLACK COCK NEWS

Do it again Konstantin

Attached: Military_ensign_of_Vistula_Flotilla_of_Congress_Poland.svg.png (250x167, 13.53K)

WHITE WOMEN BUILT FOR TH BBC !!!

youtube.com/watch?v=uf4ICIAoX7k

So fed up of these cultureless shit-holes (Poland, Ukraine, Estonia) trying to drag the world down to their pig-muck level. Fuck them

Attached: 1647838110989.jpg (1024x718, 95.92K)

THEY ARE RIGHT!!!
ITS UNAVOIDABLE!
SO ACTIVATE ARTICLE 5 PREEMPTIVELY
COME ON!!

Attached: 1628066782948.gif (465x465, 424.99K)

>no link
>1pbtid

Attached: file.png (69x35, 561)

>no link
fake & also gay

Not if we shoot all these warmonger journalists before they start the war.

> IITS HABBENING >:D

Attached: 1647971771515.jpg (960x640, 118.59K)

Polacks have been seething 24/7 and lusting for war since this thing started. I get that they are scared shitless because of the bad history between Soviets and Poland, but their womanly shit stirring and drama queening is getting on my nerves. I advise them to stop this immediately, or they will have severe problems in the not too distant future. I hope the Polacko King is reading Any Forums, otherwise oneof you Loleks can screenshot my post and send it to him.

What the fuck is wrong with Poland?

Somehow I don’t think the Russians will be as concerned with sparing polish civilians as they are with Ukrainians.

>Poland
they better pack their shit and move to the border with Belaruss, US will join at the end, in a couple of years maybe.

Fake and gay, Mati wouldn't say anything like that.

Attached: Vatnetto.png (650x650, 30.8K)

kek on the OMOH

Attached: 1641479511547.jpg (471x388, 94.25K)

Good luck Poland

Death to Russia

Why are the Germans so castrate nation?

i cant hold it against them. i am too, but pollacks border on suicidal with that desire.
they are by no means economically capable to bolster a military strong enough to defeat what could be considered a nuclear super power.
germany's military day are long since past too, but people here just love spending money on shit the military doesn't need or downright sabotage our budgets just to keep us dependant on daddy america.

based.
Russia and the Russian people must be destroyed at all costs

>Invasion Themes
youtu.be/dDq42XwKnqY
youtu.be/kjvokQG7e7I
youtu.be/HJnKdZDgY-Q
youtu.be/zcPGOlVLpGA
>WW4 mix for time-traveling schizos
youtu.be/NMuuLMYJV5o
>Ukie War Cumpilation
youtu.be/c1Cjxq5OlEA
>Ukrainian Insurgency Theme
youtu.be/CUR3NzS2mHc
>Tanks ambushed
youtu.be/kzzT6MkSq2U
>World War 3 Mix
youtu.be/RNOBQdKMbl4
>Ukrainian band does COPE
youtu.be/1I8yIuKJ_Y0
>Ukrainians blow up russian tank
youtu.be/o-jkOKpIqp0
>Drone hits russian armored vehicle
youtu.be/xjWXh9O0FFI

Attached: img_1_1646933441188.jpg (996x1355, 93.23K)

nothing ever happens

why we are like this?
why are always rulled by jews who kill milions of polacks in every war?

>send in the homos

Attached: 1645570509895.png (357x321, 249.51K)

>russia no longer accepting usd for oil
>within a day: this means war!

lol hope the bad guys lose this time

It's already happening in case you didn't notice.

Abdul, back to shaving keba for fat german fucks, you stinking poostained faggot.

Attached: lstock.png (634x650, 195.7K)

>muh nuclear war
When did you realize pol is just depressed incels that don't really stand for anything? In a nuclear war only the goyim will suffer and die, your jewish masters will be intact. They aren't going to nuke themselves as well and give up their power lol. The society would be 100 times more depressing and authoritarian after the war and it would not ''reset'' and become based.

world war sneed

Attached: 1634629941887.png (356x445, 157.84K)

It's not going to be much of a war considering how NATO will push Russia back to its borders, build a wall and just bomb it until it surrenders or collapses.

I am sorry that we are interfering with your business kraut but we just don't believe that watching passively as other countries dissipate is a good idea.

poland really needs to clean house same as the usa.. the hyperbole out of their leaders is just insanity. I get wanting to be firm against russia, no shit given history. But so many NATO members pump out headlines that sound like they were written by a pissed off 12 year old.

Attached: 1627511332888.jpg (2189x1343, 339.12K)

MONKE

Do it, this war is getting old

Poland No! Stop causing wars!

Attached: 1646036823679.gif (498x343, 1.75M)

The polish have always been ardent defenders of western values. Good luck my polish brothers, I pray G-d give you all the strength and valor needed to overwhelm those communist bastards.

Of course it's avoidable. The problem is, everybody has lost their minds.

Don't start wars!

polacks are correct. What they don't understand yet is who is fighting who. hehehe

Mutt's law

NOOO WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO FIX MY TOILET NEXT WEEK?

>slavs killing slavs
>happening
Go home newfag.

Attached: 1493774885476.png (400x381, 108.33K)

No Germans left to fight.

Attached: 27B02A6F-71B5-48A9-A32F-9C0F48572027.jpg (850x400, 102.57K)

Poland moves military equipment, presumably to the borders of Ukraine.
This is a direct threat to Belarus and Kaliningrad.

Get down to the nearest metro, you have about 34 hours
God help us

Sucks we'll never be given the opportunity to vote for Nexit.

Attached: 1485539347360.jpg (1107x900, 528.53K)

maybe defend your country instead of shitposting on Any Forums idiot

k, have fun

Death to Poland! Bloody Death! May they be carpet bombed into oblivion and flayed alive by Chechens! Bei Mir, Spasai Rossiya!

Attached: russian rockets.webm (624x352, 1.61M)

Poland plans to start WWIII so they can blame us (Germany).

The problem is these retards are going to start a war and then invoke Article 5 to drag the rest of us in to save their worthless hides. The world would be a better place if NATO had followed the USSR into the grave.

What's with poles and trying to start a world war again?

War with russia is always unavoidable.
Russia will attack soon or later regardless of circumstances.
Russian bloodlust cannot be contained.

My own country is genociding the native white population via uncontrolled immigration. I could give a fuck less what Russia does. My government is worse.

>then invoke Article 5
Does article 5 technically work if Poland are the aggressor? Not that I expect it to make any difference.

Attached: 1645347084349.jpg (700x392, 29.27K)

What makes you think I'm not defending the country? I'm waiting for my turn in the mobilization

Smart from Poland, use the situation to your advantage to finally remove an age old nemesis

dont you got some toilets to scrub?

Yes fight for your kike overlords you dumb Slavnigger. Surely they won’t fill your streets with niggers.

Are you waiting for your high heels to be issued?

Happenings

Attached: 1644478095899.gif (220x363, 990.61K)

That's what we've been trying to tell the world since the collapse of the USSR.
But as you can see, not only have we failed to reach an agreement, but we have reached a red line. And NATO has crossed it.

Unfortunately, now any provocation will be met with fire without compromise. And before the war it was solved with the help of diplomats and a couple of articles in the media. Now it is excluded, only to open fire.

I won't say specifically, but what I see from the windows of my house directly shows that this is the end

How would the Jews be fine if the majority of them live in cities that would 100% be targeted like New York, Paris, London, LA, Berlin, basically any city in Israel, Washington DC, etc and even if the top dogs escape to some bunker that still means their power and domination of the world would be over as nobody gives a shit what they have to say and all their wealth would be useless outside of them allowing for new nations to spring up.

Can’t forget to mention that the majority of the shitskin invaders also dwell in cities and something tells me the usual hordes eyeing the west will rethink when they start seeing double sunrises.

mobilise faster you lazy nigger

Fuck me, I love China now! Awesome pic. LOL

>I won't say specifically,
Then you're larping.

Fucking Poland control your autism.

Too bad the Poles themselves can't understand that simple truth.

I knew it...Polish go start shooting by themselves if russians not attack soon.

Whats wrong with lips of poles? Didi you all has been attacked by dogs? Poor guys!

Attached: khoury-brooklinn-image.jpg (300x300, 15.3K)

>why?
>w...well it just is ok?!
jk. media slaves don't ask questions.

You guys suck at your jobs.

Attached: Polish_20220323_210745593.jpg (1000x643, 311.15K)

>Wesley Clark

Is he a Jew?

>Russia bogged down in Ukraine
>somehow this is a threat to Poland

I mean id get it if there were troop concentrations on the border, but Russia already has its hands full.
Even if Ukraine were to fall tomorrow. The amount of effort it will take to pacify that populace is immense. Theres a genuine question posed on how feasible it will even be for the Kremlin to keep Ukraine neutral without dealing with revolts and insurgencies. Trying to then start shit vs Nato would be impossible.

Polish government is following instructions from Washington. Go there and ask yourself.